Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Database on the Zapitti Device HDD, or at a Memory Card or USB Drive

I would like to have the possibility to use the database not online. Insted I like to have the Database on the Zapitti Device. Maybe on the HDD of the Player, or on a USB Drive or on a Memory Card where is put into the Zapitti device. So it would be quite fast to search or handle the movies that I own and no other device has to be running. And it would also work if the Internet Connection is broken or very slow.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Dealer says to my; you can play annything on your zap.. one 4khdr player. But now i can not playing Gemini man 4 K hdr HFR on my LG C9.

My Dealer says to my; you can play annything on your zap.. one 4khdr player. But now i can not playing Gemini man 4K hdr HFR on my LG C9.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add Dune export function to media centerV4

I would like to ask for the return of the option "Export to Dune player". This option has been missing since V2 and currently the zappiti suite is the only viable option to have a media player on the Dune media player series.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO.

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

291 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dolby Vision

If you had a player that supports dolby vision, I would 100% purchase one. Do you have plans for this? I have an Oppo 203 which i'm looking to replace

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add dynamic HDR (dynamic gamma / tone mapping) optimization like Panasonic HDR optimizer

Especially for projectors which are limited in light output it is crucial to have a adaption of the gamma curve for HDR.
    Otherwise the picture will be way to dark.
    The best technical solution in the market is currently the Panasonic HDR optimizer.
    It would be very helpful to have a similar feature in Zappiti.

212 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SMB2 support needed urgently

I can't believe I just spent a significant sum of money on a high end media player only to find it doesn't support SMB2 so I can't share my media library to it! This is unacceptable, you should not require your customers to downgrade their network security in order to use your product. This needs fixing asap.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Favourite locations (NAS)

I have several NAS sources for video content that I'd like to be able to access. At present this requires a lot of clicking to go from one NAS to another NAS. I'd like to see a way to have some favourite locations saved for quick access.

Other mediaplayers (e.g. Med8er) have this for many years now

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unmount function

I have a request for the up coming update. Can you please place a short cut for a UNMOUNT icon/function on the main screen (or Z Movie screen)?? Majority of us using external hdds to store/watch movies. To disconnect/remove the drives without unmounted would corrupt/destroy the drives. Going into Setting-storage...etc.. to unmount everytime is too complicated. Or can you program 1 of the color buttons on the remote to function as UNMOUNT hdd?? Since I started using the Zappiti, my USB drives were required to be scanned/fixed (by the PC) everytime they were removed/disconnected

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Differential Backup for offline use

Have the possibility to do an incremental backup instead of having to do an entire backup each time you add or delete media.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Font for external subtitles

It would be very nice if we might change font for an external subtitle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Zappiti Server auto-startup on Windows PC and Mac

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Home Cinema Smart lighting profile control on play, pause and movie end, by zappiti media center

I Wish my home cinema lights could be integrated to play and pause on Zappiti media player. I use xioami lighting system in my room and have to change the room mood manually on every time i am playing, so i think it would be so cool if this all could be integrated.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ignore certain media files

It would be great to have an option to specifically ignore certain files within the media folders.

Use Case:
    I have the same library folder for Zappiti and Plex. In each movie folder there is the movie .MKV and a -trailer.* file (or behind the scenes, interview etc material). It would be awesome to have an option for the Zappiti Scraper to ignore files with certain tags. E. g. ignore „-trailer“-tag.

Best regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can I change the seen status on multiple films at once?

I have now seen everything on my Zappiti player and i want to change everything back to "unseen" so I can start watching them all again. Is there a way to change everything at once, or do I have to do each one manually?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Carrousel collection par acteur sur lecteur Zappiti

Bonjour, comme pour le carrousel de sagas, ce serait vraiment sympa de créer des groupes de collection de films par acteurs. Qu'on puisse personnaliser la photo du groupe avec la photo de l'acteur, puis consulter la collection des films le concernant avec affiches animées (carrousel) avec un fond d'écran pour chaque film. Cordialement

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base