Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Identification] More Main Folders

Actually it is currently only possible to create two Main folders:
    Movie
    TV Show

It would be great to have more main folders like:
    Animes
    Doku

Or to create own main folders.
    Because actually you can seperate it in the library to search like: Horror, Western, ...
    But you can't seperate it for the main folders, so if you have 200 movies, 300 animes, 150 Western, ...
    they are all in one main folder in a alphabetical order. This hard to have a overview.

Please let it make to create own main folders.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Sort] Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Group] Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Functionality] Import collection data into Video App

Currently we can export collection data, but we cannot import it.

I have quite big movies collection on my NAS, and I'd prefer to be able to prepare (via own means, e.g. in Excel sheet, or with semi-automation programmatically) a full collection data-sheet, and then just import/update it in Zappiti Video.

Editing all settings manually in Video app for large collections is counterproductive

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Module] Add a module for home videos

Separate the home movies into it's own category, like movies and tv shows

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Group] Add Group Nesting

The ability to add groups within groups

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Group] Fast scroll when adding a movie

When adding a movie to a group either already existing or newly created it would be possible to fast scroll to the group by either being able to click on the first letter of the movie or by pressing a number on the remote.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Categories] Custom categories improvement

When creating a new custom category, it would be great to be able to set criteria
    Ie. if you want to create an atmos category then you could set the criteria for atmos audio and the system could add the movies to you category rather than scroll through hundreds of individual movies to add them seperately

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Functionality] Multiple selection

Allow the possibility to select several files/movies/episod to be selected on the same time in order to be moved in a group in one shot instead of moving them one by one

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Categories] More Video Options other than Movies like Video Songs, Stage Shows

It would be good to have more main categories other than Movies under Video. There should be options for multilingual folders/categories, Video songs, Stage shows, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Synopsis] Add other rating (TOMATOMETER scores, MPAA rating)

Add Rotten Tomatoes TOMATOMETER scores and the MPAA rating to the description
    The title pretty much says it all. I find the Rotten Tomatoes rating to be the most accurate. Also it would be nice if the rating (PG, R, PG-13) is shown

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Functionality] Editing films on loading

I don't know if it is currently posible,but to save space it would be nice to edit out unwanted sibtitles and extras when loading a new disc which is what I do with makemkv.Also is it posible to import subtitles from sites such as opensubs for languages that are not native to the disc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Interface] Show Titles Underneath Covers

We need a way to show the Titles underneath the cover before clicking on the cover. In a multi-disc set there is no currently no way to identify the "Special Features" separate from the movie until you click on it. Showing the titles underneath the covers would fix this.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Interface] The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

When scrolling through the different icons (genre of movie) the difference of the choosen icon and the NOT choosen icons is too small. The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Trailers] Make trailers links editable

You just should make trailers links editable:

When for example I look for a trailer in italian language on youtube I just copy the link from the youtube page and paste it in my moviebuddy app;
    It is sufficient to let in the app the final part of the link pasted that is the part after “=“. Every body could in this way to get a trailer in his language..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Integration] App in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Interface] TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Interface] Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base