Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Interface] Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Synopsis] Add movie studio icons of the studios

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Interface] Shuffle order categories in Showcase

It would be really helpful to have a shuffle feature for categories that are in the showcase.

My showcase is filled with my favourite shows and movies. It would be great to have these shuffled so that the same things are not shown on start-up.

My showcase is rarely accessed and seems kind of pointless despite it having potential. Even the ability to order them by recently added would be great and a very cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. [Trailers] Add 4K Quality

Please auto import high quality 4K Trailers !
    or even give us the rights to change the source of the trailer source.. Maybe an extra option: - Some theatre trailers to play upfront the movie start (chooseable or source driven way)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Video Playback] Add skip to next track facility on DVD iso

When playing DVD ISO there is no next track option as with BD Iso so this means you have to go into the menu to select the next track. Please add skip / next track option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. [Tv Shows] Update technical information for multiple episodes

When updating the technical information for a TV series, you currently have to do one episode at a time. I'd like the ability to edit the information for a whole series as a group

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Functionality] Search for a video with multiple categories

I have created many custom categories for my own personal home, family and friends videos that I publish in my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR server. Each video has multilple categories assigned to it. For example: "Family Friend" / "Memorial Video" / "2000-2009" / "DVD" etc. and on and on. When I want to locate and watch a home video with multiple categories, I can only select one currently in Zappiti Video. I would like to be able to check on multiple categories and then click search to find matches in Zappiti Video. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Identification] Scanning for Folder & About [jpegs] to import into library

1,00,00,00 Please"s, I have spent the last 3yrs, redoing my 4.000 + movies and tv folder, And I do not want, to have to do them all again. So please include, while scanning folders to import, to look in the folder for, both are jpeg format. " Folder " and " About " folder is the cover art and the about is the fanart & movie info etc..And also be able, while editing movie info, to copy and paste into the relevant boxes

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Feature] Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category
    • Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.
    • If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Skins] Add new skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Feature] Improve CSV

My movie collection is on several external HDDs, I keep a record by downloading the .csv files & converting to an Excel spreadsheet. I can combine these & search for a movie or actor etc. The csv does not include release year so I can't search for movies by year. I think this would be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Functionality] Create Backups of Collections

Would like an export/backup option in the application, a restore point so that if something goes wrong you can restore to previous version, or easily move between new versions back to older ones if they are still buggy. I've just recently discovered my database is now corrupt and can't run the application, had I done nightly backups/exports I would have only lost one night's worth of work. Now I don't think I have the patience to start over again.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Functionality] Content Aware Shuffle

Content Aware Shuffle:
    - Option to Shuffle movies, not randomly, but to bring next to the currently selected movie (on the posterwall screen), movies related to selected movie; i.e., related by director, actor, actress, title, genre, etc. Maybe map it to one of the colored programmable buttons.

Content Aware Shuffle can bring a whole new life to your movie collection and help users watch their large/huge movie collection. Which is the whole point to having a digital home media center, so ones doesn't have to look through their entire collection before finding something they actually are in the mood to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Interface] Higher resolution covers & backgrounds

Please add an ability to filter higher resolution covers and backgrounds.
    My LG OLED in 4K deserves to see higher res covers and backgrounds.
    I’ve spent so many hours just trying the supplied Zappiti dB images and others and there are so many poor res fuzzy images.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Functionality] Bulk Identification

Bulk Identification

I have around 800 video files not identified as TV Shows in my zappiti.
    I can't spend all that time identying each to the zappiti DB one by one.
    It would be great if there was a way to select all the files from the same show and identify all of them at the same time.
    This would be a great time saver.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [Feature] Limit on Recent

Your new version of Video has the following "improvement":

• The “recent” module no longer returns a limited number of results.

Now everything you have ever added appears in Recent for the life of the product, which entirely defeats the purpose of having a Recent icon. If you want to see everything already you have an All option.

By not having a limitation here you make loading Recent take an incredibly long time (the reason I never use All in the first place).

I fail to understand why you have ruined this functionality and replicated the All functionality simply to see…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. [dentification] Display movies in Zappiti Video depending on the folders structure

It would be great to have an option where you could see your files on "Media Center" with the same personal folder organisation as you have expressed on "explorer" but with the media center graphic interface showing your film posters and personal thumbnails reflecting the exact way your folders are organised.
    For example, I have a collection of almost 3000 titles organised by "country" and then by "director". Each folder has the country flag thumbnail or the directors portrait thumbnail I inserted in. But then I cannot see this on Zappiti media center. Its customisation is great but does not…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Identification] Map categories to folders

Zappiti (video) allows for customer categories/module however you can only edit movies one at a time to map them to the custom category. This is very manually intensive for those that have large movie collections.

It would be a huge help if:

1. A custom category/module could be mapped to a folder on a NAS/internal HDD folder and all the movies in that folder are then associated with the category

2. Able to select multiple movies and edit them to have the new custom category

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [Group] Allow saga films to be individually added to respective categories

If a movie belongs to a saga/group and I want to edit it to a particular category, the whole group is added instead of just that film.

Zappiti could add an option of whether the user wants to add the entire group or not to the category.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Functionality] Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the video without needing to fast forward slowly.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base