Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Synopsis] Add Genre

if I open a film in video it would be nice if the synopsis stated which genre the film is.
    You cannot know this when you watch the movie through the last added section

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Interface] Add Banner View for Series

Add a button to switch between Poster or Banner view for Series.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Identification] Scanning for Folder & About [jpegs] to import into library

1,00,00,00 Please"s, I have spent the last 3yrs, redoing my 4.000 + movies and tv folder, And I do not want, to have to do them all again. So please include, while scanning folders to import, to look in the folder for, both are jpeg format. " Folder " and " About " folder is the cover art and the about is the fanart & movie info etc..And also be able, while editing movie info, to copy and paste into the relevant boxes

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Identification] Support for multiple disc movies

Movies consisting of several discs should be better recognized and displayed in groups.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Functionality] Add an export option

Hi,
    It would be good if we could export all movies on our Zappiti player to a PDF file with jacquettes and synopsys.
    For example to send this list to a friend before he comes home to choose the movie he wants to see in advance.
    Thank you.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Group] Allow saga films to be individually added to respective categories

If a movie belongs to a saga/group and I want to edit it to a particular category, the whole group is added instead of just that film.

Zappiti could add an option of whether the user wants to add the entire group or not to the category.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [dentification] Display movies in Zappiti Video depending on the folders structure

It would be great to have an option where you could see your files on "Media Center" with the same personal folder organisation as you have expressed on "explorer" but with the media center graphic interface showing your film posters and personal thumbnails reflecting the exact way your folders are organised.
    For example, I have a collection of almost 3000 titles organised by "country" and then by "director". Each folder has the country flag thumbnail or the directors portrait thumbnail I inserted in. But then I cannot see this on Zappiti media center. Its customisation is great but does not…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Identification] Recognition of UHD, 3DBD, BD, and DVD based on directories where they reside.

Currently, MC4 only categorizes UHD and 3D files based on filename. This is not very practical for BD/UHD source material saved in folder structures. They require a time-consuming manual process. It also requires renaming every .mkv or .iso file to include 3D or UHD which is also not very friendly. I suspect that most folks like me store their source in sub-directories under Movies named UHD, 3D, BD, and DVD. This is intuitive and easy to stick to when dropping files under their respective content type. Having Zappiti MC4 automatically categorize media type based on a directory name would be…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Interface] Create individual themes

I would love a possibility to create my own individual themes!

I´ve seen you already implemented a "theme" directory.. Did you already thought about it?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [Interface] Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Group] Add Group Nesting

The ability to add groups within groups

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Identification] Titles in IMDB with some types are not findable

Some titles which exist in IMDB are not able to be found when identifying with Zappiti video, even when supplying the IMDB number. For example
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024966/?ref_=tt_ch
    The title can be found externally with the search
    url="search/title?title="+IDLnetURL.URLEncode(query)+"&titletype=feature,tvmovie,documentary,short"
    so I suspect it is because Zappiti is not including "short" in the search.
    A full list of IMDB title types can be seen here:
    https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
    I suggest that the Zappiti player either have the ability to select item types, or that every defined title type be included in one of the two types of Zappiti search (MOVIE or TV SHOW) -…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Interface] Change the screen setup for sagas or groups like 007 so that it’s easier to select a movie

Have the ability to change the layout of the screen within a saga or groups like in the case of 007 movies if you want, where you have to currently scroll through lots of movies to get to the one you want. If it can be changed to a 2 or 3 line display that would help in the case where there are lots of movies within the group.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Categories] Custom categories improvement

When creating a new custom category, it would be great to be able to set criteria
    Ie. if you want to create an atmos category then you could set the criteria for atmos audio and the system could add the movies to you category rather than scroll through hundreds of individual movies to add them seperately

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Sort] Collection list alphabetically.

I have quite a few Collections, one for every hard drive. It would be nice to be able to sort the Collection list alphabetically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Interface] Shuffle order categories in Showcase

It would be really helpful to have a shuffle feature for categories that are in the showcase.

My showcase is filled with my favourite shows and movies. It would be great to have these shuffled so that the same things are not shown on start-up.

My showcase is rarely accessed and seems kind of pointless despite it having potential. Even the ability to order them by recently added would be great and a very cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Category] Add Documentaries in the folders configuration

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Interface] Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Integration] App in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base