Skip to content

Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

113 results found

1. Création de fond d'écran animé

Possibilité de créer des fonds d'écran animé et de les ajouter à des films ou à des séries

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. [Scraper] Add TVDB as paying extra

Now that tvdb is removed, please add it again as a paying extra.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. [Group] Video wall: set the Group icon "G" to green with completed collections

When a movie is "seen" you change the Tick from Red to Green. When I have a movie collection (e.g. Star Wars) - if I have all the movies in that collection (all 9) then set the G icon from Red to Green - so I know I am not missing a movie in that collection.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. [Category] Add Documentaries in the folders configuration

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Sort] Collection list alphabetically.

I have quite a few Collections, one for every hard drive. It would be nice to be able to sort the Collection list alphabetically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. [Navigation] Provide a single click (versus 6 clicks) way to access "Change collection" screen

It currently takes 6 clicks (plus multiple screens) to get the the "select a collection" screen.

This is particularly onerous when you have company and just want to switch to a different collection.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Interface] Movie Poster graphics option

I would appreciate the option to use or not use the various graphics and banners that show up by default on movie posters. As an example. All of my media files are MKV, but Zappiti by default displays the MKV banner on all my posters. Useless, distracting info that should be be the user’s choice to use. There is an option to not use the audio icon, why can’t this be extended to all graphic add-ons?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Interface] Shuffle order categories in Showcase

It would be really helpful to have a shuffle feature for categories that are in the showcase.

My showcase is filled with my favourite shows and movies. It would be great to have these shuffled so that the same things are not shown on start-up.

My showcase is rarely accessed and seems kind of pointless despite it having potential. Even the ability to order them by recently added would be great and a very cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Functionality] Content Aware Shuffle

Content Aware Shuffle:
    - Option to Shuffle movies, not randomly, but to bring next to the currently selected movie (on the posterwall screen), movies related to selected movie; i.e., related by director, actor, actress, title, genre, etc. Maybe map it to one of the colored programmable buttons.

Content Aware Shuffle can bring a whole new life to your movie collection and help users watch their large/huge movie collection. Which is the whole point to having a digital home media center, so ones doesn't have to look through their entire collection before finding something they actually are in the mood to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Feature] Improve CSV

My movie collection is on several external HDDs, I keep a record by downloading the .csv files & converting to an Excel spreadsheet. I can combine these & search for a movie or actor etc. The csv does not include release year so I can't search for movies by year. I think this would be a useful feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Functionality] Media Center: add ability for movies (e.g. BR-ISO) to have more than one disk (disk 1of 2 & disk 2 of 2).

Add ability for movies (e.g. BR-ISO) to have more than one disk (disk 1of2 & disk 2of2). Disks should be "linked" and played in correct order.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Integration] App in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Tv Shows] Update technical information for multiple episodes

When updating the technical information for a TV series, you currently have to do one episode at a time. I'd like the ability to edit the information for a whole series as a group

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Feature] Automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages

Add a feature to automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages on the disk. Example: I configured my Samsung 4K UHD player to always play disk menu in French if this language is available. When I insert a 4K disk in the Samsung player, the French menu is played. However, BDMV folders or ISO file of the exact same disk always play the English menu in my Zappiti Mini 4K HDR even if my player interface language is configured in French.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Interface] General information + actors with TV Series/Shows

I think there is room for some improvement when it comes to TV Series/Shows in Zappiti Video.

As you know there is in TMDB a general description of each TV Series. In Zappiti Video I haven't been able to find that information anywhere. The only information I've been able to find is the description of each episode.

If there is no room for this description I suggest that you'll make it available when pressing the INFO button on the remote control.

The same thing goes for the name of the actors in a TV Series/Show. In TMDB the names are…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Movie search engine for more than one category

Since you can add and edit the different categories for each movie, it would be very useful to be able to filter movies with more than one category later. For example, see all the movies that have the categories of comedy, war and science fiction at the same time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Navigation] Add scrolling video wall support to player like in the OSX/Windows version of the video app.

Can we get the same scrolling template support that is present in the windows/Mac version of the video app on the actual players. The scrolling video wall (with 1-5 tile size) option is much better on OSX/Windows app than on the actual Zappiti player which is a frustrating omission and a little back to front.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Sort] Ignore Groups When Sorting By Release Date

When sorting by Release Date, any movie that is included in a group is not sorted correctly.

When sorting by Release Date, the program should disregard Groups and place each individual Title in the correct order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Interface] TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base