Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Tv Shows] Update technical information for multiple episodes

When updating the technical information for a TV series, you currently have to do one episode at a time. I'd like the ability to edit the information for a whole series as a group

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Functionality] Content Aware Shuffle

Content Aware Shuffle:
    - Option to Shuffle movies, not randomly, but to bring next to the currently selected movie (on the posterwall screen), movies related to selected movie; i.e., related by director, actor, actress, title, genre, etc. Maybe map it to one of the colored programmable buttons.

Content Aware Shuffle can bring a whole new life to your movie collection and help users watch their large/huge movie collection. Which is the whole point to having a digital home media center, so ones doesn't have to look through their entire collection before finding something they actually are in the mood to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Interface] Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Interface] TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Scraper] Add TVDB as paying extra

Now that tvdb is removed, please add it again as a paying extra.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Functionality] Import collection data into Video App

Currently we can export collection data, but we cannot import it.

I have quite big movies collection on my NAS, and I'd prefer to be able to prepare (via own means, e.g. in Excel sheet, or with semi-automation programmatically) a full collection data-sheet, and then just import/update it in Zappiti Video.

Editing all settings manually in Video app for large collections is counterproductive

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Functionality] Multiple selection

Allow the possibility to select several files/movies/episod to be selected on the same time in order to be moved in a group in one shot instead of moving them one by one

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Navigation] Provide a single click (versus 6 clicks) way to access "Change collection" screen

It currently takes 6 clicks (plus multiple screens) to get the the "select a collection" screen.

This is particularly onerous when you have company and just want to switch to a different collection.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Module] Add a module for home videos

Separate the home movies into it's own category, like movies and tv shows

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Interface] Movie Poster graphics option

I would appreciate the option to use or not use the various graphics and banners that show up by default on movie posters. As an example. All of my media files are MKV, but Zappiti by default displays the MKV banner on all my posters. Useless, distracting info that should be be the user’s choice to use. There is an option to not use the audio icon, why can’t this be extended to all graphic add-ons?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Functionality] Editing films on loading

I don't know if it is currently posible,but to save space it would be nice to edit out unwanted sibtitles and extras when loading a new disc which is what I do with makemkv.Also is it posible to import subtitles from sites such as opensubs for languages that are not native to the disc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Interface] The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

When scrolling through the different icons (genre of movie) the difference of the choosen icon and the NOT choosen icons is too small. The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Feature] Automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages

Add a feature to automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages on the disk. Example: I configured my Samsung 4K UHD player to always play disk menu in French if this language is available. When I insert a 4K disk in the Samsung player, the French menu is played. However, BDMV folders or ISO file of the exact same disk always play the English menu in my Zappiti Mini 4K HDR even if my player interface language is configured in French.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Sort] Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Video Playback] Add skip to next track facility on DVD iso

When playing DVD ISO there is no next track option as with BD Iso so this means you have to go into the menu to select the next track. Please add skip / next track option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Functionality] Search for a video with multiple categories

I have created many custom categories for my own personal home, family and friends videos that I publish in my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR server. Each video has multilple categories assigned to it. For example: "Family Friend" / "Memorial Video" / "2000-2009" / "DVD" etc. and on and on. When I want to locate and watch a home video with multiple categories, I can only select one currently in Zappiti Video. I would like to be able to check on multiple categories and then click search to find matches in Zappiti Video. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Feature] Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category
    • Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.
    • If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base