Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Interface] Transparent Font Background

I would like to see options Transparent Background for font, that it can be adjusted black background alpha for font. Now If I selected white subtitle for .srt and if there is a brighter background in the movies, those subtitles are difficult to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Sort] Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Categories] More Video Options other than Movies like Video Songs, Stage Shows

It would be good to have more main categories other than Movies under Video. There should be options for multilingual folders/categories, Video songs, Stage shows, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Functionality] Editing films on loading

I don't know if it is currently posible,but to save space it would be nice to edit out unwanted sibtitles and extras when loading a new disc which is what I do with makemkv.Also is it posible to import subtitles from sites such as opensubs for languages that are not native to the disc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Interface] The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

When scrolling through the different icons (genre of movie) the difference of the choosen icon and the NOT choosen icons is too small. The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. [Trailers] Make trailers links editable

You just should make trailers links editable:

When for example I look for a trailer in italian language on youtube I just copy the link from the youtube page and paste it in my moviebuddy app;
    It is sufficient to let in the app the final part of the link pasted that is the part after “=“. Every body could in this way to get a trailer in his language..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Synopsis] Add movie studio icons of the studios

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Feature] Improve CSV

My movie collection is on several external HDDs, I keep a record by downloading the .csv files & converting to an Excel spreadsheet. I can combine these & search for a movie or actor etc. The csv does not include release year so I can't search for movies by year. I think this would be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Video Playback] Add skip to next track facility on DVD iso

When playing DVD ISO there is no next track option as with BD Iso so this means you have to go into the menu to select the next track. Please add skip / next track option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Feature] Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category
    • Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.
    • If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Group] Fast scroll when adding a movie

When adding a movie to a group either already existing or newly created it would be possible to fast scroll to the group by either being able to click on the first letter of the movie or by pressing a number on the remote.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Functionality] Best Movies

The map "Best Movies" contains ALL my films? It would be nice if this map would contain really the best movies based on IMDB (let's say >8 pts) or maybe somewhere a list sorted for the IMDB points.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base