Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dedicated external keyboard keys for the "Menu" and "checkmark" remote buttons

The ability to edit your collections using only an external keyboard so you don't have to press anything on the remote. Dedicated external keyboard keys for the "Menu" and "checkmark" remote buttons. This will reduce the use of the remote and prolong it's functionality. will avoid too much wear and tear. PLEASE! I'm a proud pro 4K owner and very happy with it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subtitle placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More options in headband cover when you edit a movie in Zappiti Video.

Expand options in the headband for the covers of the movies, such as 3D (many times the movie is 3D but it is not marked on the headband as 3D when identified). I'm sure it's a very simple enhancement to add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Video playback - freeze frame without technical information bars at top and bottom

Sometimes I just want to watch a single frame of a movie for a longer period but it´s not possible because the technical information of the video (timeline, resolution, frame rate...) don´t disappear. If I use the "back" button on the remote I can see the full picture without these information, but just for a few seconds, then the information bars automatically come back.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. HDMI IN BYPASS

Do you can add HDMI IN BYPASS? Same oppo 203

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Correct handling of aspect ratio

Currently the player does not respect any aspect ratio stored in files metadata. This is even true for DVD ISOs that get not corrected if 4:3 aspect ratio is used. This renders the player nearly useless for all non Blueray or UHD sources.
    Please implement a aspect ratio correction according to files metadata or type in case of DVD. An additional a zoom mode to correct 16:9 stored in 4:3 with black bars would be highly welcome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Only thanks

Just bought One SE 4k. Great product, everything what I need. Only one question, how to get silver theme on zappiti player

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Identify and play HD DVD

My DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K UltraHD Blu-rays are all identified correctly by the Zappiti 4K HDR. However my HD DVDs are not found by the identification and I cannot play them!

HD DVD uses the same exact codecs as Blu-ray and shares big similarities in disc structure with DVD, so this should not be a huge undertaking. It would mean a lot for my media library, though!

Thx!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bluray / 4k covers?

i am naming my folders with .bluray / .3D or .UHD
    But the covers do not show? Only when i click into the movie and out again then the covers show, this happens when the file hasnt got these in the name anyway. is this correct?
    Obviously i dont want to have to does this for every movie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add mouse and keyboard to remote app

Add mouse and keyboard to remote app for telephones

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base