Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve start up direct to Zappiti Video

You can set the player to start up with Zappiti video however, this is clunky & home made. The system first boots up with the Z logo and then loads the home centre (with 3 options) and then starts the video app. The screen switches on/off a twice and the resolution adjusts twice. This is really annoying, poorly thought out and sluggish. There should be an option just to both to video, which after the Z logo should just load your wall of pictures.

The Z logo staying on longer to allow background processes to start would be far more…

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. changer le token

mon zappiti 4 k ne reconnais plus mon token apres un reset.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Renommés les modules

Bonjour
    Cette option existant deja,mais inactive désormais.
    Exemple, j'ai beaucoup de concerts , j'aimerai un module nommé " concert"
    J'ai un zappiti 4k se hdr.
    Merci pour votre réactivité.
    Michel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support for simple playlist for Zappiti player

For my home theater, I would love it if any of the players (or the NAS) supported a playlist, so i could show trailers, shorts, perhaps concession stand commercials and then main movie.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. video playlist

The option to create a playlist for video's in a folder would be great.
    For instance:

at the time the pixar movie "monsters inc" came out with the prefilm "for the birds". When I have those two files in the folder it would be great to have them play in the order prefilm - film, just like it happened in the theater.

A simple creation like folder name: monsters inc, with the files simply named 1 and 2 in there would be a great and simple start.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to use the Zappiti as a storage and media player for my films and my films MKVcs

To replace NAZ unit. Similar to the Music unit Cocktail Audio which handles conversion of audio disc and storage to inbuilt hard drive and playback. Excellent device but for audio only!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show Titles Underneath Covers

We need a way to show the Titles underneath the cover before clicking on the cover. In a multi-disc set there is no currently no way to identify the "Special Features" separate from the movie until you click on it. Showing the titles underneath the covers would fix this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. app in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fix update errors

As a result of the latest software update, the message "Repeat is off" began to appear when starting audio files. Some mp3 files stopped playing. Sometimes playback is interrupted and does not go further. Restarting the software recommended by tech support did not help. There is something raw in the instrument, or software or hardware.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mettre une date sur les questions /réponses du forum

cela de permettrait de voir si les interventions sont avant ou après des mises à jour..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a customer service number or chat support

What about display a customer service or chat support on your website. Do you know the customer service is the most important part on a product? I was looking to buy your product and I'm unable to see who to call for questions, I cannot imagine what would happen if something does not work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom categories improvement

When creating a new custom category, it would be great to be able to set criteria
    Ie. if you want to create an atmos category then you could set the criteria for atmos audio and the system could add the movies to you category rather than scroll through hundreds of individual movies to add them seperately

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Video Jukebox

On the android platform a true video jukebox does not exist, I wanted to buy one but could not find one. You made my Movies and TV shows look good, it would be great to make my music videos look good too.
    Examples - random playing of music video, and then selection on the fly of picking videos you want to see, overwriting the random playlist, and playing your choice next. It would be great for partys and background entertainment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please put movie studio icons of the studios on the movies display screen

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More subtitle options

SRT subtitles need the option to have an edge and / or shadow added to it, preferably with adjustable thickness.

Hopefully this can be implemented in the future, since I'm considering of returning my zappiti to the store because of this missing option, subtitles are simply too hard to read.

Also the possibility of using different fonts would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add skip to next track facility on DVD iso

When playing DVD ISO there is no next track option as with BD Iso so this means you have to go into the menu to select the next track. Please add skip / next track option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update technical information for multiple episodes

When updating the technical information for a TV series, you currently have to do one episode at a time. I'd like the ability to edit the information for a whole series as a group

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display manual subtitle in Synopsis

It would be nice to show subtitle indications on movie/serie summary that is not only based on encoded subs, but also on extra .srt files in the same folder, following the given format.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base