Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dolby Vision, HDR10+ Coming to Zappiti?

Is Dolby Vision and HDR10+ HDR10 with Dolby's VS10 HDR coming any time soon? I want to upgrade. Cheers

331 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    34 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. device cannot be professionally calibrated

The device cannot be professionally calibrated -
    The TV has 4 picture ashtrays
    1. Normal, natural, film, dynamic in SDR + HDR mode
    1.1 That means you need 8 calibration options in your device for each situation!

1. Why is it not possible to connect an Ultra Blu-ray disc via your USB for disk calibration?
      Like here:
      Archgon Premium Aluminum External USB 3.0 UHD 4K Blu-Ray Writer Super Drive for PC and Mac

2. Your device lacks a lot of image calibration parameters, you have color, brightness and contrast, consider OPPO 203 which have 10 parameters for calibrating image quality, to achieve…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Pre-roll Function

One of the functions I loved on Plex was the ability to point the system to a pre-roll file or folder. This would run those clips before starting the movie. We had our own little personalise intro play before movies started. Would love to see this implemented in Zappiti Video.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is there no quality device like the OPPO 203

I'm interested in buying your device
    Blu-ray or ZAPPITI PRO 4K HDR AUDIOCOM CINEMA EDITION

1. Why do you not have a quality Blu-ray that also plays via USB?

2. ZAPPITI PRO 4K HDR - An interesting device but very weak
      No Dolby Vision or HDR10 + Support
      NO HDR YOU TUBE
      Not in the quality of OPPO 203 and a pity

Is there a chance that you will bring out a newer and better quality device
    Because the price is very high
    And lacks quality and power to your product
    Also there is no 12BIT color for color conversion 4: 4:…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Movie Rating to display for each movie

Would like to see the movie rating with this film length etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When you will put out image quality like OPPO people will buy

when you will put out image quality like OPPO people will buy
    zappiti hdr 4k duo vs oppo 203
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9q1--_kgsU&list=LL&index=2

the color is sharper, clearer, stronger pixels in OPPO
    there is nothing that the device is good for you in the picture in front of OPPO

create compatible OPPO

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When I launch a file, the audio track takes few secs to be sent to the amplifier

Good morning.

I bought the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR few weeks ago, and I am really satisfied about this product.
    However, there is a recurrent problem : for each video or audio file I launch (from Zappiti Video, Music or Explorer apps), the video is instantly displayed at the screen, but the audio track takes 3/4 seconds to be sent to the amplifier (Onkyo TX-SR605), without a delay between the video and the audio once these 4 secs have passed.

Is there a setting I have to change, or is this a software problem ?

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 24p True Cinema no tremors and side effects

Sony Blue Ray devices have 24p True Cinema that gives a smooth, clean, clear image ,no jumps, no shakes.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the "Wall of Movies" fit 2:35 format

Since we can crop the menu for 2:35 format, why not make the "wall of movies" fit a 2:35 screen? This is annoying!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better remote control, faster response and maybe a little bit more compact.

The remote is a big bulky, the response is slow at times, you have to press things twice. also maybe something better in design. Also it operates a lot of other things by mistake like for example SVS subs and other items that have remotes, so it's better to change this. so the remote doesn't change the volume/setting of other electronics.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynamic Auto Tone Mapping

For us projector folks, I think it would be awesome if the Zappiti could do dynamic auto tone mapping. Yes you can buy a $5000+ projector that has that feature. For those that can't afford something like that, if the Zappiti could do auto tone mapping like the Panasonic UB820 and UB9000 can would be great!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Compatibility with Upcoming Synology DSM Version 7

Synology has just released a DSM (7.0) blocking root access to packages.
    https://www.synology.com/.../supportedthirdparty...
    Mono and Zappiti Server are affected by the issue, knowing that Mono is not developed by Zappiti and is needed to run Zappiti Server.
    Anyone upgrading to DSM 7.0 will no longer be able to use Zappiti Server on Synology.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Newest Chipset RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits on new model

New player with RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits will be appreciated

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Category for Documentaries in Zappiti Video in same manner as Movies and Series

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Titles in IMDB with some types are not findable

Some titles which exist in IMDB are not able to be found when identifying with Zappiti video, even when supplying the IMDB number. For example
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024966/?ref=ttch
    The title can be found externally with the search
    url="search/title?title="+IDLnetURL.URLEncode(query)+"&titletype=feature,tvmovie,documentary,short"
    so I suspect it is because Zappiti is not including "short" in the search.
    A full list of IMDB title types can be seen here:
    https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
    I suggest that the Zappiti player either have the ability to select item types, or that every defined title type be included in one of the two types of Zappiti search (MOVIE or TV…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Direct play of speciffic file

I would need the API function to directly call a speciffic file/movie like a "Quick Start Button" to make demos in a Cinema. Best by path, Movie Name or ID

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provice Architecture Support for Synology NAS Year 21 models AMD Ryzen V1000 Architecture

I have recently upgraded my Synology NAS to a DS1621+.
    Zappiti does not support the new set of CPUs from Synology the AMD Ryzen ones namely the V1500B.
    I have lost Zappiti on the new NAS would be great to have this architecture supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Foobar 2000 gapless playing on Zappiti 4k but not decoding 5.1 or 4.0 channells on Audiocom Edition

The most advanced player ever built, cannot work with alternate music players such as Foobar 2000,AIMP and VLC except in stereo mode for the audio files encoded in multichannel version such as wav McH, Flac 5.1 ... but it play everything gapless, no pauses, no stopping, ... everything works fine, except Zappiti is not decoding the multichannels, even if the player is set to passthrough ...stereo only for audiofiles whatsoever, and 5.1 for videofiles (VLC only).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change the screen setup for sagas or groups like 007 so that it’s easier to select a movie

Have the ability to change the layout of the screen within a saga or groups like in the case of 007 movies if you want, where you have to currently scroll through lots of movies to get to the one you want. If it can be changed to a 2 or 3 line display that would help in the case where there are lots of movies within the group.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base