Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

150 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Pre-roll Function

One of the functions I loved on Plex was the ability to point the system to a pre-roll file or folder. This would run those clips before starting the movie. We had our own little personalise intro play before movies started. Would love to see this implemented in Zappiti Video.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Titles Underneath Covers

We need a way to show the Titles underneath the cover before clicking on the cover. In a multi-disc set there is no currently no way to identify the "Special Features" separate from the movie until you click on it. Showing the titles underneath the covers would fix this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please consider to use toroidal transformer for the zappiti player

hi end product use toroidal transformer but not EI transformer. A good toroidal transformer can bring audio and video quality to next level.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zappiti Server auto-startup on Windows PC and Mac

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom categories improvement

When creating a new custom category, it would be great to be able to set criteria
    Ie. if you want to create an atmos category then you could set the criteria for atmos audio and the system could add the movies to you category rather than scroll through hundreds of individual movies to add them seperately

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. app in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Video Jukebox

On the android platform a true video jukebox does not exist, I wanted to buy one but could not find one. You made my Movies and TV shows look good, it would be great to make my music videos look good too.
    Examples - random playing of music video, and then selection on the fly of picking videos you want to see, overwriting the random playlist, and playing your choice next. It would be great for partys and background entertainment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. increase internal Memory

Can we not use a memory card to increase zappitis internal memory to make use of android to its full potential. 9gb is way too small.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please put movie studio icons of the studios on the movies display screen

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product purchase in Vietnam

Dear Zappiti,

I'm wanting to purchase the Zappiti Pro 4K in Vietnam. I have contacted all the distributors listed and none are carrying this item. When I requested them to order for me, they all declined.

How can you list them as your distributor in Vietnam when they don't do the job?

Please suggest alternative way I can purchase the product in Vietnam.

Thank you for your assistance.

Joseph

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AV1 Video Codec

Hi please add support for AV1 video codec. It's an open, royalty-free video coding format. I found that there are more and more video files using AV1, which currently I am not able to playback using the player with my Zappiti One 4K HDR. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Search in Zappiti Explorer

Explorer needs a simple search function. I have 20 plus screens to scroll through in one directory, and it takes forever to scroll through all the screens to find what you want. Even just allowing entering the first letter of the folder/file of interest would be a huge help.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. video playlist

The option to create a playlist for video's in a folder would be great.
    For instance:

at the time the pixar movie "monsters inc" came out with the prefilm "for the birds". When I have those two files in the folder it would be great to have them play in the order prefilm - film, just like it happened in the theater.

A simple creation like folder name: monsters inc, with the files simply named 1 and 2 in there would be a great and simple start.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base