Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Slow changing of song using DLNA on new firmware B7 / Player 4K 4.8.126

It takes up to 20 seconds for my Zappiti player to react to an action using DLNA after new firmware B7 / Player 4K (version 4.8.126) on the Zappiti box.

I usually play uncompressed FLAC files in various bit rates.

Previously it was a smooth experience navigating the Zappiti player using DLNA, but not anymore.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transition time from background to cover too fast

Hi....it is nice to display background image, so it is a good idea if you can set the transition time from background to cover image for few more second, so at l can see the background image longer before it is covered up by cover image and its information content.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to create a collection from the remote control in a very easy and friendly way

Since my previous media player Xtreamer Sidewinder 4, the user could do everything, add movies, create the collection of a much simpler way, the movies was in a folder with subtitles. By clicking with the remote contro movie info, it appeared the name of the movie that was in the respective folder. She sought him in TMDB (for example, was the page I chose film). There you sought the info, the cover art and movie fanart and these little very smallest file downloaded to the folder, and remained there forever. Is not it possible to make this improvement?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to modify the source srt subtitles. wholesale wide and shadow

I had before 4K Zappiti a Xtreamer Sidewinder, and he had a much friendlier interface.
    Subtitles could widen, enlarge, and give more or less shade. It would not be possible for developers Zappiti could give this simple improvement?
    Dejo el enlace de este reproductor que en muchas cosas era más fácil de manejar no tan complicado como el Zappiti
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8btpCcsUAVk

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Apple 4k support for Dune hd and Zappiti Player first generation.

Limited option on movie catalog for apple owners

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to connect to Upnp (eg TwonkyServer)

It is not possible to use a uPNP source for playing a movie in Zappiti Media Center and Zappiti Explorer. Both are advertised as being possible in the specifications.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. OS should be developed as an Android launcher

The new OS2 does not allow customization of the home page. This will alienate some users who like to be able to customize their Home Page.

I suggest that the OS should be developed as an Android launcher, rather than be built/locked into the firmware. In this way, Zappiti could offer/sell multiple OSs on Google Play that would satisfy a wide range of user tastes. For example, the current OS2 could be one launcher with limited customization possible using the Zappiti red curtain theme. An OS1 launcher could be offered as a fully customisable barebones launcher with the ability to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Website suggestions

I came on to your site to get some simple answers to questions regarding your products, find local dealers in my area (or if possible to order a unit from you directly). But I must say I found your website very "busy"; i.e., with its' many "floating panels", etc. I was not able to get answers to mu questions, and could not even find a "Contact Us" link on the site where I could send you my questions. So I am posting my questions her, hoping I can get answers since I have been looking for a solution to digitizing…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. subtitle

Add additional language to Norwegian to choose Norwegian subtitle text

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change size of Menu text on Zappiti Video

Option to increase the size of menu options list (Settings, Contextual actions, Status, Modules...)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. indiquer le nombre de films sur Zappiti Media version PC, iOs ...

hello !
    sur la version iOs, apparait le nombre de page = par déduction nbre films de la collection -si dernière page complète ...
    sur la version PC (4.17.197), sauf erreur aucune info ... ???
    pourtant pratique vu que sur le nas, l’info est presente ... là, il faut s'assurer que tous les films on bien été remontés dans Zappiti Media Center, un par un .. ballot ?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 25 26 27 29 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base