Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The player to come with Spotify, Netflix and YouTube pre installed or to have the option to download these apps.

The player should come with Spotify, Netflix and YouTube pre installed or should have the option to download these apps.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Main Folders

Actually it is currently only possible to create two Main folders:
    Movie
    TV Show

It would be great to have more main folders like:
    Animes
    Doku

Or to create own main folders.
    Because actually you can seperate it in the library to search like: Horror, Western, ...
    But you can't seperate it for the main folders, so if you have 200 movies, 300 animes, 150 Western, ...
    they are all in one main folder in a alphabetical order. This hard to have a overview.

Please let it make to create own main folders.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More options in headband cover when you edit a movie in Zappiti Video.

Expand options in the headband for the covers of the movies, such as 3D (many times the movie is 3D but it is not marked on the headband as 3D when identified). I'm sure it's a very simple enhancement to add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Function to manually create titles for adding and organizing TV Series

Adding a TV Series is painful. Instead of adding the drive where the TV shows are located and have Zappiti identify. I could manually create the title then point it to the file, upload the covers and manually add the plot and other details. This would be easier then going through the identify process.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Video playback - freeze frame without technical information bars at top and bottom

Sometimes I just want to watch a single frame of a movie for a longer period but it´s not possible because the technical information of the video (timeline, resolution, frame rate...) don´t disappear. If I use the "back" button on the remote I can see the full picture without these information, but just for a few seconds, then the information bars automatically come back.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Zappiti Explorer - Issue with images in portrait format

Hello,
    How can we display images in portrait format in Zappiti Explorer as they are rotated at 90° : they are displayed in landscape format.
    Thanks !

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Genre

if I open a film in video it would be nice if the synopsis stated which genre the film is.
    You cannot know this when you watch the movie through the last added section

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HDMI IN BYPASS

Do you can add HDMI IN BYPASS? Same oppo 203

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Local Accounts - Windows

Most Windows 10 64-Bit OS is primed for one account only ie Administrator but no Local Accounts. I think Zappiti has to change
    software a bit for those who do not have Local Accounts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple databases with order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import collection data into Video App

Currently we can export collection data, but we cannot import it.

I have quite big movies collection on my NAS, and I'd prefer to be able to prepare (via own means, e.g. in Excel sheet, or with semi-automation programmatically) a full collection data-sheet, and then just import/update it in Zappiti Video.

Editing all settings manually in Video app for large collections is counterproductive

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Correct handling of aspect ratio

Currently the player does not respect any aspect ratio stored in files metadata. This is even true for DVD ISOs that get not corrected if 4:3 aspect ratio is used. This renders the player nearly useless for all non Blueray or UHD sources.
    Please implement a aspect ratio correction according to files metadata or type in case of DVD. An additional a zoom mode to correct 16:9 stored in 4:3 with black bars would be highly welcome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Only thanks

Just bought One SE 4k. Great product, everything what I need. Only one question, how to get silver theme on zappiti player

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base