Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the TVDB analysis

Since the only choice for TV shows was reduced to TMDB as the only source, many series are not found, episode are missing, incorrectly numbered or the language is missing - basically a nightmare.

My understanding is, that TVDB was removed because it now costs something.
    Since the Zappiti players are more at the top price range of media players compared to competiters, it should be easily coverd.

The comment from another user to help build up TMDB is not valid.
    If we now put our energy and time into building another DB up again, they may change the API…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fixing Problems with new database

Now That we no longer can use TVDB, There are big problems with
    The Incomplete TMDB (why IMDB can't be used for TV series is beyond me),some Series which are listed differently are
    now separated from The Original folders in my Zappiti For example
    If I now add a Looney Tune cartoon It goes in a new folder, not the one I made using TVDB both are labeled "Looney Tunes" A Feature That lets you combine two Series folders is badly needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Organize / Group TV shows

Maybe there's a way to already do this, but I've not found it. I can rename movies and organize alphabettically the way I want to. However for TV shows I can't. The upper name that they display by is not adjustable. I will give 2 examples off hand:

a) Scooby Doo.
    I have several seasons of different Scooby Doo Shows. For instance let's just use 2 as an example: one is "What's New Scooby Doo" and another is "Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc". I would like these to display next to each other. If there was a way to adjust the top…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Newest Chipset RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits on new model

New player with RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits will be appreciated

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A Category for Documentaries in Zappiti Video in same manner as Movies and Series

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TMDB + TVDB info de episodios

Desde la ultima actualización, solo hay una consulta a TMDB para la información de los episodios y series. Seria interesante que se pudieran poner varias fuentes para completar la información de los capítulos de programas y series, si no esta en una base de datos, es posible que este en otra, y asi poder completar cuando haga falta según necesidades.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Local Accounts - Windows

Most Windows 10 64-Bit OS is primed for one account only ie Administrator but no Local Accounts. I think Zappiti has to change
    software a bit for those who do not have Local Accounts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Movie Rating to display for each movie

Would like to see the movie rating with this film length etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Identify and play HD DVD

My DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K UltraHD Blu-rays are all identified correctly by the Zappiti 4K HDR. However my HD DVDs are not found by the identification and I cannot play them!

HD DVD uses the same exact codecs as Blu-ray and shares big similarities in disc structure with DVD, so this should not be a huge undertaking. It would mean a lot for my media library, though!

Thx!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove SMB1 (Unsecure). Also support Synology 1821+ !!!!!

Unimaginable SMB1 is the ONLY protocol still supported (DSM7 will disable this protocol). SMB1 is Soooo insecure. Also Synology 1821+ not supported ???? Why ?.
    Wanted to buy the Pro 4k, but now I have to look around for an alternative. Upto now a happy user, but with these limitations I need to look around for another device I suppose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More options in headband cover when you edit a movie in Zappiti Video.

Expand options in the headband for the covers of the movies, such as 3D (many times the movie is 3D but it is not marked on the headband as 3D when identified). I'm sure it's a very simple enhancement to add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Renderer and Stream

Good day to all, if the owners of Zappiti 4K HDR have a desire to use the player as a renderer and stream music content to it, please use the program AirReceiver-4.6.4. MITV, tested on yourself, flac outputs bitstream. also use mconnect.apk as a player on android devices. I apologize for my English.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. create a music playlist by scanning all subfolders on my usb stick

When I plug in my usb with 10gb of mp3s in various subfolders. I would like to have an option to easily add some or all of the folders into a music playlist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zappity Server Synology

Currently, the Server is not compatible with newer Synology HW platforms, most likely not with DSM 7.0 and dependent on MONO, whose future is also questionable. Might be a better way to develop the Server as a self-contained docker container to get rid of some of these dependencies.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. dsd player

mình cần play dsd, bạn có thể giới thiệu 1 app play hay danh cho audiophiel ???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base