Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Home Cinema Smart lighting profile control on play, pause and movie end, by zappiti media center

I Wish my home cinema lights could be integrated to play and pause on Zappiti media player. I use xioami lighting system in my room and have to change the room mood manually on every time i am playing, so i think it would be so cool if this all could be integrated.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ignore certain media files

It would be great to have an option to specifically ignore certain files within the media folders.

Use Case:
    I have the same library folder for Zappiti and Plex. In each movie folder there is the movie .MKV and a -trailer.* file (or behind the scenes, interview etc material). It would be awesome to have an option for the Zappiti Scraper to ignore files with certain tags. E. g. ignore „-trailer“-tag.

Best regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Collection Backup

In a new Firmware if you can put the backup of collections, to do in a memory card or HDD of user choise! This can free the internal memory of Zappiti System!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Netflix scroll episode lists

Hello,
    Currently in the netflix app, its not possible to scroll down the episode list from inside a series presentation menu (inside netflix app).

Would it be possible to fix that bug?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Compatibilité avec les apps MyCanal, France.tv

Ces apps de VOD et catch-up TV ne fonctionnent pas sur LE lecteur Media made in France. Vraiment dommage, et ce serait super de les avoir.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Database on the Zapitti Device HDD, or at a Memory Card or USB Drive

I would like to have the possibility to use the database not online. Insted I like to have the Database on the Zapitti Device. Maybe on the HDD of the Player, or on a USB Drive or on a Memory Card where is put into the Zapitti device. So it would be quite fast to search or handle the movies that I own and no other device has to be running. And it would also work if the Internet Connection is broken or very slow.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add Dune export function to media centerV4

I would like to ask for the return of the option "Export to Dune player". This option has been missing since V2 and currently the zappiti suite is the only viable option to have a media player on the Dune media player series.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Carrousel collection par acteur sur lecteur Zappiti

Bonjour, comme pour le carrousel de sagas, ce serait vraiment sympa de créer des groupes de collection de films par acteurs. Qu'on puisse personnaliser la photo du groupe avec la photo de l'acteur, puis consulter la collection des films le concernant avec affiches animées (carrousel) avec un fond d'écran pour chaque film. Cordialement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. aktualizace a

aktualizace android, více témat, ne jen silver. Možnost větší individualizace. Nabídka filmů včetně obsahu a hlavní straně.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please answer Contact Us and Return Phone Calls

have been trying to buy the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR and even had it in the Cart. Before finalizing the purchase, I asked a question on your Contact Us form, but did not receive the courtesy of a reply. (Also, I had sent a message several weeks ago on Contact Us and that was never answered.

Then I called your office and was transferred to a phone, but no answer so I left a message….no reply.

I called your office the next day and was transferred and again had to leave a message. I decided one message was enough.

Unless…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add an option to manually browse for an external subtitle

Please add an option to manually browse for an external subtitle. No matter what is the name of the subtitle file. Same name of the movie and subtitle to get thing work is the complete nonsense. This feature had 10 year old Mede8er flawlesly working. Player is useless without that option for many people who use subtitles.

Add an option to enter URL with subtitles to download. That feature has Kodi from years ago.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Usb WiFi 6 dongle for existing 4K media devices allowing 4K WiFi streaming

In the past adding a usb dongle could add WiFi to devices that did not come with WiFi. I’m wondering if a WiFi 6 usb dongle could possibly add the ability to stream 4K over WiFi with a WiFi 6 router.
    Is there any in the works?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Content Aware Shuffle

Content Aware Shuffle:
    - Option to Shuffle movies, not randomly, but to bring next to the currently selected movie (on the posterwall screen), movies related to selected movie; i.e., related by director, actor, actress, title, genre, etc. Maybe map it to one of the colored programmable buttons.

Content Aware Shuffle can bring a whole new life to your movie collection and help users watch their large/huge movie collection. Which is the whole point to having a digital home media center, so ones doesn't have to look through their entire collection before finding something they actually are in the mood to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One SE4k

1) for/backwards frame-by-frame 2) zoom in the photos 3) file ordering by (even changed) filename not only by date 4) mirroring of older devices like Samsung J7 Duo 5) recognize the audio codec from all new Sony cameras, codec name "pcm_s16be" in a MP4 (or at least in a MKV).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dealers in the USA

I will be travelling to NYC at the end of November and to Miami on the first week of December, 2019. Please let me know the addresses of the local dealers.
    Thank you,
    Ricardo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Arrange TV series into modules just as can be done with movies

If TV series were put into modules as movies are it would make searching the whole of my very large TV series section, for a particular series that is required much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for raw image format

Pls provide support for displaying photo raw image files without having to convert them into compressed jpg format. You could limit this to popular cameras like Sony,Canon,Nikon,Panasonic.Will be a huge time saver and preserve the quality of the images.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base