Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve Zappiti Media Center

It would be great to have an option where you could see your files on "Media Center" with the same personal folder organisation as you have expressed on "explorer" but with the media center graphic interface showing your film posters and personal thumbnails reflecting the exact way your folders are organised.
    For example, I have a collection of almost 3000 titles organised by "country" and then by "director". Each folder has the country flag thumbnail or the directors portrait thumbnail I inserted in. But then I cannot see this on Zappiti media center. Its customisation is great but does not…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create Backups of Collections

Would like an export/backup option in the application, a restore point so that if something goes wrong you can restore to previous version, or easily move between new versions back to older ones if they are still buggy. I've just recently discovered my database is now corrupt and can't run the application, had I done nightly backups/exports I would have only lost one night's worth of work. Now I don't think I have the patience to start over again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make it possible to transfer files from PC to internal HDD in Zappiti using USB3

For some reason Zappiti is one of the very very few mediaplayers that doesn't support file transfer via USB3. I've had a Medi8ter and Xtreamer Prodigy before the zappiti, and there I could just use file trandfer via USB3. It would be so much more user friendly to people who don't use Windows as their primary OS.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bonjour

Bonjour
    Sur Zappiti est il possible d avoir une fonctionnalité qui permette de visualiser les dernières Séries ou Films Visionnés

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Token problem

my token is registered on another account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. diminuer la luminosité des sous titres en HDR , qui sont trop éblouissants

corriger les luminosité des sous titres en HDR qui sont au max de la luminosité, ils sont eblouissants et ca devient insupportable lors de vision de films dans le noir.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Series "Another Life (2019)" are not found

New Series "Another Life (2019)" are not found

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Home Automation Intergration

Is there any plans in the pipeline for ELAN integration.

It would be great to see a plex style interface where a window can populate with a list of movies or music from the NAS/hard drive folder

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. provide better explanation on how to load movies a d music onto the player. so i was unable to purchase your product

explain methods to load media such as music from CDs onto the player. I couldn't find this information so I was unable to purchase your product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. TuneIn radio over ethernet cable

I have WD TV Live. On it I can listen to TuneIn radio while WD is connected to the internet with the cable. I have to disconnect the ethernet cable on Zappiti so the device can connect over wireless network to be able to listen to TuneIn radio. To do this every day is pointless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please remove glass cover effect from synopsis page.

We must have an option to remove glass effect from covers in synopsis page, just like cover wall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. HDMI CEC: Menu button

Hey Zappiti people
    I love using all my devices with one remote and HDMI CEC is a blessing for this... but for the Zappiti I need to keep the remote around for one function only: the menu button. If I want to use any of the functions hidden behind the menu button I can't use my TV's remote as none of the buttons seem to be mapped to this function.
    Could this button be mapped to a more convenient and universal button like 'guide' or the colour buttons (which are currently not used). Or even crazier: let users map CEC…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Higher resolution covers & backgrounds

Please add an ability to filter higher resolution covers and backgrounds.
    My LG OLED in 4K deserves to see higher res covers and backgrounds.
    I’ve spent so many hours just trying the supplied Zappiti dB images and others and there are so many poor res fuzzy images.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SMB2 support needed urgently

I can't believe I just spent a significant sum of money on a high end media player only to find it doesn't support SMB2 so I can't share my media library to it! This is unacceptable, you should not require your customers to downgrade their network security in order to use your product. This needs fixing asap.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Favourite locations (NAS)

I have several NAS sources for video content that I'd like to be able to access. At present this requires a lot of clicking to go from one NAS to another NAS. I'd like to see a way to have some favourite locations saved for quick access.

Other mediaplayers (e.g. Med8er) have this for many years now

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Night mode

The evening and the night, the volume of sound of actions such as explosions is too loud.
    Is it possible to add a night mode to control the Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)?

I would like to point out that I have a hi-fi amplifier that does not have this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Register on PC

It is difficult to register your product, you should users register products on PC with the product token

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. sortez une telecommande digne du produit la telecommande de ma box xifait office de haut de gamme par rapport a celle de mon zappiti 4k HDR

sortez une télécommande digne du produit .
    la télécommande de ma xiaomi mi box s ou la mi box fait office de haut de gamme par rapport a celle de mon zappiti 4k HD.
    avec la zappiti ,si je ne vise pas le zappiti ,ça ne fonctionne pas .
    le temps de réponse trop long.honnêtement faites aussi bien que la xiaomi et ce sera parfait

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dynamic sound compressor

Hi,
    I'd be great to be able to select a dynamic sound compressor like some audio amp do i.e. loud sounds get played quieter and vice versa. It is sometimes called "night mode".
    I think this option was available at one time in the settings screen but I can't find it any more ...
    Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base