• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom categories improvement

When creating a new custom category, it would be great to be able to set criteria
    Ie. if you want to create an atmos category then you could set the criteria for atmos audio and the system could add the movies to you category rather than scroll through hundreds of individual movies to add them seperately

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Tidal Audio and Video streaming from Aptoide

Tidal is a great quality audio and video streaming platform. I wish that the 4K Pro would work as well a AppleTV.
    Tidal on the 4k Pro Sounds and looks so much better but is laggy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gallery Bug - Freeze after stopping playback

After upgrading the sotware on the Zappiti 4K HDR from version 3.13 to 3.15, I noticed the Gallery app was crashing frequently. More specifically, when I start playing any movie after starting the device, nothing goes wrong. But when I press 'stop' on the remote, the screen goes black for a while, and then an Android-like message appears that the Gallery app is not responding. My only option is to do a forced shutdown of the app. The interface of the Zappiti still works after that, but I am unable to play any movie after that. When loading the video…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. app in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Video Jukebox

On the android platform a true video jukebox does not exist, I wanted to buy one but could not find one. You made my Movies and TV shows look good, it would be great to make my music videos look good too.
    Examples - random playing of music video, and then selection on the fly of picking videos you want to see, overwriting the random playlist, and playing your choice next. It would be great for partys and background entertainment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. increase internal Memory

Can we not use a memory card to increase zappitis internal memory to make use of android to its full potential. 9gb is way too small.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to mirror dual hard drives, to prevent data loss

Since the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can seat 2 hard drives, each being up to 16TB, it would be very handy if there was the options to mirror the HDDs in a RAID 1 configuration to prevent losing 16TB worth of movies and music.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dolby Vision, HDR10+ Coming to Zappiti?

Is Dolby Vision and HDR10+ HDR10 with Dolby's VS10 HDR coming any time soon? I want to upgrade. Cheers

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When I launch a file, the audio track takes few secs to be sent to the amplifier

Good morning.

I bought the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR few weeks ago, and I am really satisfied about this product.
    However, there is a recurrent problem : for each video or audio file I launch (from Zappiti Video, Music or Explorer apps), the video is instantly displayed at the screen, but the audio track takes 3/4 seconds to be sent to the amplifier (Onkyo TX-SR605), without a delay between the video and the audio once these 4 secs have passed.

Is there a setting I have to change, or is this a software problem ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please put movie studio icons of the studios on the movies display screen

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product purchase in Vietnam

Dear Zappiti,

I'm wanting to purchase the Zappiti Pro 4K in Vietnam. I have contacted all the distributors listed and none are carrying this item. When I requested them to order for me, they all declined.

How can you list them as your distributor in Vietnam when they don't do the job?

Please suggest alternative way I can purchase the product in Vietnam.

Thank you for your assistance.

Joseph

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Pre-roll Function

One of the functions I loved on Plex was the ability to point the system to a pre-roll file or folder. This would run those clips before starting the movie. We had our own little personalise intro play before movies started. Would love to see this implemented in Zappiti Video.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. video playlist

The option to create a playlist for video's in a folder would be great.
    For instance:

at the time the pixar movie "monsters inc" came out with the prefilm "for the birds". When I have those two files in the folder it would be great to have them play in the order prefilm - film, just like it happened in the theater.

A simple creation like folder name: monsters inc, with the files simply named 1 and 2 in there would be a great and simple start.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX UNRECOGNIZED HDD

YOU GIVE A GOOD STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO, BUT THE SUBJECT SHOULD SAY INTERNAL HDD OR HDD ATTACHED VIA USB PORT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zappiti Cloud (app) via HTTPS

It would be better if the Zappiti Cloud connects via HTTPS instead of HTTP. That way the connection is more secure.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show correct aspect ratios!

Download correct aspect ratios with Imdb to get correct information. 90 % of the movies have incorrect aspect information. Synching with the database is a very easy process.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base