Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Feature] Automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages

Add a feature to automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages on the disk. Example: I configured my Samsung 4K UHD player to always play disk menu in French if this language is available. When I insert a 4K disk in the Samsung player, the French menu is played. However, BDMV folders or ISO file of the exact same disk always play the English menu in my Zappiti Mini 4K HDR even if my player interface language is configured in French.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Identification] Add configurable keywords filter to exclude files from identification

I am also a Plex user that have many extra/bonus files that conform to Plex's naming convention. E.g., Teaser-trailer.mkv and The Making Of-featurette.mkv. I now have over 2,000 such files that failed identification in Zappiti. I am suggesting that Zappiti should add configurable keywords filter to exclude files with name that matched one of the keywords from being added to the identification process. Example of keywords (for my user case) are "trailer," "featurette," "deleted," and "behindthescenes." A file name matching pattern for exclusion will also work. E.g., *-trailer.mkv, *-featurette.mkv, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. support .nfo files

Please allow .nfo files, so that we can create our own custom series/episode lists, that can be then scanned to the library instead of having to scrape them via tmdb. A bonus then would be that one is allowed to choose to use the "local files" or the scraper provided.

thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Scraper] Add TVDB as paying extra

Now that tvdb is removed, please add it again as a paying extra.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Interface] Add rating and title to film covers

Can't you also add the IMDb to the film covers so that you can immediately see what rating the film has.

Also add the film title in the text under the cover and if you move the remote control over it, it will then pass in the ticker.

It would also be desirable to have more choices of backgrounds.

Take a look at Zidoo, they have great futures there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [HDD] More compatible models of HDD

would really like it if the zappiti one plays all internal drives I can't play 10 hard drives from samsung my question can you solve that with an update my thanks will be great and not only me but also other enthusiasts. gr leo .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Integration] Deeper intergration with Synology Download Station

May be add a "discovery" feature to identify which of the files could be updated with higher quality (image, audio), and launch the download

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [Sort] Atmos DTSX (audio object based) filter

Be able to filter to see only Dolby Atmos of DTS object based movies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Sort] Audio & Subtitle filtered list

Some user prefer their own Language, for audio or subtitle. It would be nice to be able to filter the presented movies with one or two attributes (example : Audio : French).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Functionality] Best Movies

The map "Best Movies" contains ALL my films? It would be nice if this map would contain really the best movies based on IMDB (let's say >8 pts) or maybe somewhere a list sorted for the IMDB points.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Interface] Movie Poster graphics option

I would appreciate the option to use or not use the various graphics and banners that show up by default on movie posters. As an example. All of my media files are MKV, but Zappiti by default displays the MKV banner on all my posters. Useless, distracting info that should be be the user’s choice to use. There is an option to not use the audio icon, why can’t this be extended to all graphic add-ons?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Identification] Sorted movies by entering a phrase from a file

It would be good if you could create your own categories where movies are sorted by entering a phrase from a file. for example, AC3 or DTS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Group] Video wall: set the Group icon "G" to green with completed collections

When a movie is "seen" you change the Tick from Red to Green. When I have a movie collection (e.g. Star Wars) - if I have all the movies in that collection (all 9) then set the G icon from Red to Green - so I know I am not missing a movie in that collection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Functionality] Customizable Database Reports

Allow users to create custom reports to export their database details. All database field values should be able to be selectable and user can choose what they need.

Also, have a flag in the database to indicate if a movie or TV series has a soundtrack associated or not so we can troubleshoot to add if missing. The only way right now is to sift through 1000s of titles to look for the music icon on the box art.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Knowledgebase] Add Dates to the articles

Add dates to the website knowledgebase articles. This way customers are not trying to follow outdated instructions. Such as installing Zappiti server on a Synology NAS running DSM 7 versus one running DSM 6.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [Functionality] Random film selection

It would be fun to have a random film selector - obviously it would have to cater for films already seen, and not play a film in a film series out of order

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. [Rip] Introduce a manual workaround for Blu Ray and 4K Blu Ray discs which will not RIP

Introduce a manual workaround for Blu Ray and 4K Blu Ray discs which will not RIP. I am so frustrated at trying to RIP new 4K Blu Ray discs only to find out that they will not RIP for months until the decryption has been cracked!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. [Rip] Progress bar in app

It would be nice in the media center apps to see a progress bar for discs that are being ripped at the time. Even if it's in the Nas statistics website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [Identification] Titles in IMDB with some types are not findable

Some titles which exist in IMDB are not able to be found when identifying with Zappiti video, even when supplying the IMDB number. For example
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024966/?ref_=tt_ch
    The title can be found externally with the search
    url="search/title?title="+IDLnetURL.URLEncode(query)+"&titletype=feature,tvmovie,documentary,short"
    so I suspect it is because Zappiti is not including "short" in the search.
    A full list of IMDB title types can be seen here:
    https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
    I suggest that the Zappiti player either have the ability to select item types, or that every defined title type be included in one of the two types of Zappiti search (MOVIE or TV SHOW) -…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. [Functionality] Direct play of specific file

I would need the API function to directly call a speciffic file/movie like a "Quick Start Button" to make demos in a Cinema. Best by path, Movie Name or ID

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base