Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Titles in IMDB with some types are not findable

Some titles which exist in IMDB are not able to be found when identifying with Zappiti video, even when supplying the IMDB number. For example
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024966/?ref=ttch
    The title can be found externally with the search
    url="search/title?title="+IDLnetURL.URLEncode(query)+"&titletype=feature,tvmovie,documentary,short"
    so I suspect it is because Zappiti is not including "short" in the search.
    A full list of IMDB title types can be seen here:
    https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
    I suggest that the Zappiti player either have the ability to select item types, or that every defined title type be included in one of the two types of Zappiti search (MOVIE or TV…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Direct play of speciffic file

I would need the API function to directly call a speciffic file/movie like a "Quick Start Button" to make demos in a Cinema. Best by path, Movie Name or ID

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provice Architecture Support for Synology NAS Year 21 models AMD Ryzen V1000 Architecture

I have recently upgraded my Synology NAS to a DS1621+.
    Zappiti does not support the new set of CPUs from Synology the AMD Ryzen ones namely the V1500B.
    I have lost Zappiti on the new NAS would be great to have this architecture supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dedicated external keyboard keys for the "Menu" and "checkmark" remote buttons

The ability to edit your collections using only an external keyboard so you don't have to press anything on the remote. Dedicated external keyboard keys for the "Menu" and "checkmark" remote buttons. This will reduce the use of the remote and prolong it's functionality. will avoid too much wear and tear. PLEASE! I'm a proud pro 4K owner and very happy with it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Newest Chipset RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits on new model

New player with RTD1619DR hexa-core 64-bits will be appreciated

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A Category for Documentaries in Zappiti Video in same manner as Movies and Series

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Movie Rating to display for each movie

Would like to see the movie rating with this film length etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Identify and play HD DVD

My DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K UltraHD Blu-rays are all identified correctly by the Zappiti 4K HDR. However my HD DVDs are not found by the identification and I cannot play them!

HD DVD uses the same exact codecs as Blu-ray and shares big similarities in disc structure with DVD, so this should not be a huge undertaking. It would mean a lot for my media library, though!

Thx!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More options in headband cover when you edit a movie in Zappiti Video.

Expand options in the headband for the covers of the movies, such as 3D (many times the movie is 3D but it is not marked on the headband as 3D when identified). I'm sure it's a very simple enhancement to add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Foobar 2000 gapless playing on Zappiti 4k but not decoding 5.1 or 4.0 channells on Audiocom Edition

The most advanced player ever built, cannot work with alternate music players such as Foobar 2000,AIMP and VLC except in stereo mode for the audio files encoded in multichannel version such as wav McH, Flac 5.1 ... but it play everything gapless, no pauses, no stopping, ... everything works fine, except Zappiti is not decoding the multichannels, even if the player is set to passthrough ...stereo only for audiofiles whatsoever, and 5.1 for videofiles (VLC only).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nuplayer support with gapeless option and smooth playing in Zappiti Music and Zappiti Explorer

Audio files sound is delivered on output only after 3 seconds in the Native Player and after 1 second in Nuplayer. Both players are having 3 seconds gape between tracks.Smooth playing option is not possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base