Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Movie Rating to display for each movie

Would like to see the movie rating with this film length etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Identify and play HD DVD

My DVDs, Blu-rays and 4K UltraHD Blu-rays are all identified correctly by the Zappiti 4K HDR. However my HD DVDs are not found by the identification and I cannot play them!

HD DVD uses the same exact codecs as Blu-ray and shares big similarities in disc structure with DVD, so this should not be a huge undertaking. It would mean a lot for my media library, though!

Thx!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove SMB1 (Unsecure). Also support Synology 1821+ !!!!!

Unimaginable SMB1 is the ONLY protocol still supported (DSM7 will disable this protocol). SMB1 is Soooo insecure. Also Synology 1821+ not supported ???? Why ?.
    Wanted to buy the Pro 4k, but now I have to look around for an alternative. Upto now a happy user, but with these limitations I need to look around for another device I suppose.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More options in headband cover when you edit a movie in Zappiti Video.

Expand options in the headband for the covers of the movies, such as 3D (many times the movie is 3D but it is not marked on the headband as 3D when identified). I'm sure it's a very simple enhancement to add.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create a music playlist by scanning all subfolders on my usb stick

When I plug in my usb with 10gb of mp3s in various subfolders. I would like to have an option to easily add some or all of the folders into a music playlist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zappity Server Synology

Currently, the Server is not compatible with newer Synology HW platforms, most likely not with DSM 7.0 and dependent on MONO, whose future is also questionable. Might be a better way to develop the Server as a self-contained docker container to get rid of some of these dependencies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. dsd player

mình cần play dsd, bạn có thể giới thiệu 1 app play hay danh cho audiophiel ???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Foobar 2000 gapless playing on Zappiti 4k but not decoding 5.1 or 4.0 channells on Audiocom Edition

The most advanced player ever built, cannot work with alternate music players such as Foobar 2000,AIMP and VLC except in stereo mode for the audio files encoded in multichannel version such as wav McH, Flac 5.1 ... but it play everything gapless, no pauses, no stopping, ... everything works fine, except Zappiti is not decoding the multichannels, even if the player is set to passthrough ...stereo only for audiofiles whatsoever, and 5.1 for videofiles (VLC only).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Nuplayer support with gapeless option and smooth playing in Zappiti Music and Zappiti Explorer

Audio files sound is delivered on output only after 3 seconds in the Native Player and after 1 second in Nuplayer. Both players are having 3 seconds gape between tracks.Smooth playing option is not possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Zappiti Transfer android application not compatible with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

Please make it compatible ... with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Connect of BlueRay-Player in the HDMI IN port.

I would love to connect my old BlueRay Player to the Zappiti HDMI IN Port.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HDMI IN BYPASS

Do you can add HDMI IN BYPASS? Same oppo 203

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for newer SMB Versions

With SMBv1 Being insecure and open to many vulnerabilities (as well as many devices no longer supporting it) Can we get support for SMBv3 and SMBv2?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base