Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rechercher réalisateur, acteurs (actrices) en cliquant dessus

est-il possible de développer une fonction qui permetrait de cliquer sur un nom d'acteur, de réalisateur pour retrouver dans sa collection les titres disponibles? Par exemple Alain delon,etc...

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category

• Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.

• If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display manual subtitle in Synopsis

It would be nice to show subtitle indications on movie/serie summary that is not only based on encoded subs, but also on extra .srt files in the same folder, following the given format.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Clean empty groups

In Zappiti Video, newly scraped movie files are often put into Movie Groups. Sometimes, the grouping is not how I would wish it. For example, I prefer all of the films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be in a single "MCU" Movie Group. I can do that now by creating a group and moving films into it. However, I would like to be able to delete the now-empty "IronMan", "Thor", "Spider-Man", "Black Panther", "Ant-Man" and "Avengers" groups. While I can delete them from the movie wall, they still exist in the background. I know this because when I go…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Default subtitles depending on collection

I would like to be able to set the default subtitle as ON or Off based on Collections. This would allow my foreign film collection's default setting to be set to 'ON" and my Movie collection's default setting to be set to "OFF".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Demo Scenes in/from all movies

Please import some Chapter best of - or bookmarks for some scenes (DEMO) we always keep in mind or shown our friends.
    So we can skip to the best sound&Picture chapters - of all - movies!

Bonus: Voting possibilty for all Zappiti Friends

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trailers in 4K Quality

Please auto import high quality 4K Trailers !
    or even give us the rights to change the source of the trailer source.. Maybe an extra option: - Some theatre trailers to play upfront the movie start (chooseable or source driven way)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recherche sans accent

Serait il possible de faire une recherche sans accentuation et de retrouver un titre même si celui-ci en possède. Exemple les é è ê à etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    research and development  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Subtitle placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Increase volume steps from 15 to 100

Currenty the volume control only goes from 1 to 15 so not much of a range i own other players which are stll android based that go from 1 to 100 so you have more control and steps in volume which is really handy if listening through headphones as you can adjust with the remote.
    This allows much more control over the volume steps

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Update technical information for multiple episodes

When updating the technical information for a TV series, you currently have to do one episode at a time. I'd like the ability to edit the information for a whole series as a group

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add the term of the chapter

when the menu is opened (during playback of blu-ray content) and the chapters can be selected, the chapters are displayed with their own running time and not the position in the film.

like:
    chapter: 01/28 00:08:12
    chapter: 02/28 00:05:45
    chapter: 03/28 00:03:32

the correct indication would be the following:
    chapter: 01/28 00:08:12
    chapter: 02/28 00:13:57
    chapter: 03/28 00:17:29

it would be nice if that be implemented. thx

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support 16TB drive in dual HDD-carrying chassis Zappiti boxes

Support 16TB drives not just 10TB in dual HDD-carrying chassis Zappiti boxes. This would make me want one as I have 16TB drives.. oddly I just went AWAY from 10TB.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make menus and screen HDR colours

Please make menus and screen in HDR colours, so Projector can stay in HDR mode so that icons and video wall looks correct.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make zappiti openwrt smb configuration more secure

Zappitti should offer an easy way to secure your SMB shares, but even though its technically possible by configuring it in openwrt (clunkily) every time the device is restarted the SMB configuration is reset and re-enables open guest authentication to the shares, with write access! This is a security flaw that should be fixed ASAP.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add V stretch

v stretch would be great for wide screen using anamorphic lens on projector.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base