1. More Main Folders

Actually it is currently only possible to create two Main folders:
    Movie
    TV Show

It would be great to have more main folders like:
    Animes
    Doku

Or to create own main folders.
    Because actually you can seperate it in the library to search like: Horror, Western, ...
    But you can't seperate it for the main folders, so if you have 200 movies, 300 animes, 150 Western, ...
    they are all in one main folder in a alphabetical order. This hard to have a overview.

Please let it make to create own main folders.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add other rating (TOMATOMETER scores, MPAA rating)

Add Rotten Tomatoes TOMATOMETER scores and the MPAA rating to the description
    The title pretty much says it all. I find the Rotten Tomatoes rating to be the most accurate. Also it would be nice if the rating (PG, R, PG-13) is shown

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort by date in Zappiti Explorer

New Videos in Zappiti Video needs reindexing every time to find new movies.

I would like to see the option to sort by date in Explorer.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scanning for Folder & About [jpegs] to import into library

1,00,00,00 Please"s, I have spent the last 3yrs, redoing my 4.000 + movies and tv folder, And I do not want, to have to do them all again. So please include, while scanning folders to import, to look in the folder for, both are jpeg format. " Folder " and " About " folder is the cover art and the about is the fanart & movie info etc..And also be able, while editing movie info, to copy and paste into the relevant boxes

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unmount function

I have a request for the up coming update. Can you please place a short cut for a UNMOUNT icon/function on the main screen (or Z Movie screen)?? Majority of us using external hdds to store/watch movies. To disconnect/remove the drives without unmounted would corrupt/destroy the drives. Going into Setting-storage...etc.. to unmount everytime is too complicated. Or can you program 1 of the color buttons on the remote to function as UNMOUNT hdd?? Since I started using the Zappiti, my USB drives were required to be scanned/fixed (by the PC) everytime they were removed/disconnected

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HDD eject function

Can you please program one of the color button into HDD eject function!! I and alot of people using external hard drives connect through USB ports. When disconnect the HHD without disconnect the power/eject... will eventually corrupt, destroy the drives. Can you please include this function (hhd eject) into the incoming update. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve CSV

My movie collection is on several external HDDs, I keep a record by downloading the .csv files & converting to an Excel spreadsheet. I can combine these & search for a movie or actor etc. The csv does not include release year so I can't search for movies by year. I think this would be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Font for external subtitles

It would be very nice if we might change font for an external subtitle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Zappiti Server auto-startup on Windows PC and Mac

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Home Cinema Smart lighting profile control on play, pause and movie end, by zappiti media center

I Wish my home cinema lights could be integrated to play and pause on Zappiti media player. I use xioami lighting system in my room and have to change the room mood manually on every time i am playing, so i think it would be so cool if this all could be integrated.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ignore certain media files

It would be great to have an option to specifically ignore certain files within the media folders.

Use Case:
    I have the same library folder for Zappiti and Plex. In each movie folder there is the movie .MKV and a -trailer.* file (or behind the scenes, interview etc material). It would be awesome to have an option for the Zappiti Scraper to ignore files with certain tags. E. g. ignore „-trailer“-tag.

Best regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Collection Backup

In a new Firmware if you can put the backup of collections, to do in a memory card or HDD of user choise! This can free the internal memory of Zappiti System!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Netflix scroll episode lists

Hello,
    Currently in the netflix app, its not possible to scroll down the episode list from inside a series presentation menu (inside netflix app).

Would it be possible to fix that bug?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Compatibilité avec les apps MyCanal, France.tv

Ces apps de VOD et catch-up TV ne fonctionnent pas sur LE lecteur Media made in France. Vraiment dommage, et ce serait super de les avoir.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Content Aware Shuffle

Content Aware Shuffle:
    - Option to Shuffle movies, not randomly, but to bring next to the currently selected movie (on the posterwall screen), movies related to selected movie; i.e., related by director, actor, actress, title, genre, etc. Maybe map it to one of the colored programmable buttons.

Content Aware Shuffle can bring a whole new life to your movie collection and help users watch their large/huge movie collection. Which is the whole point to having a digital home media center, so ones doesn't have to look through their entire collection before finding something they actually are in the mood to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Statuts de visualisation dans Zappiti Explorer

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible d'ajouter les statuts dans Zappiti Explorer ?
    (ils n'existent que dans Zappiti Vidéo pour l'instant)

Merci d'avance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base