Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Quick Warning For Old SATA Drives

Just a quick warning if you were like me and attempted to use an old legacy SATA drive to store movies. The older drives that have legacy Molex ports on the side opposite the SATA power/data pins seem to interfere with the little locking arm that is inside the One SE 4K HDR player.

I gently tried to close the HDD door and noticed resistance before it would have locked. I swapped it out with a newer drive that no longer had the legacy Molex port. It seated just fine. I think you could break the rocker arm in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remember the playback parameters

That Zappiti Video remembers the playback parameters separately for each video used for the last time.

- The chosen audio track.
    - The subtitle chosen and its size, delay, color ...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add more description to the subtitle to the selection screen. It is possible to display more details, like forced, PGS, etc.

Currently, only eng or hun is displayed on the subtitle selection screen. If there are more eng suppliers below each other, it is hard to distinguish them. Please add some description to them like PGS, forced, full, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ajouter le tri par "auteur" et "année"

Cinéphiliquement parlant, ce serait judicieux dajouter le tri par "auteur", "acteur" et "année".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is the wall map grainy?

I would like to ask for the background of the new main menu in the brushed background of the old main menu.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Playing the contents of a folder in random mode

How is it possible that Zappiti has forgotten about the basic functionality that occurs in most players, namely random playback. I am very disappointed, because on my player I have a collection of music videos in one folder and I would like to play them in random mode and this function is not there :( I am VERY PLEASED for the random function of the folder contents I know that not only I need this functionality in Zappiti Explorer

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. dans la catégorie films récents on peut avoir que 63 films serait-il possible dans mettre plus

dans la catégorie films récents on peut avoir que 63 films serait-il possible dans mettre plus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HDR meta data striping

Option to strip HDR meta so HDR is converted to SDR BT.2020. We have an Epson TW-9300 projector on a 135" cinemascope screen, it's HDR capable, but looks awful. I've read that Oppo player can strip HDR and convert to SDR. Would be nice feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HDR meta data striping

Option to strip HDR meta so HDR is converted to SDR BT.2020. We have an Epson TW-9300 projector on a 135" cinemascope screen, it's HDR capable, but looks awful. I've read that Oppo player can strip HDR and convert to SDR. Would be nice feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The problem with analog audio, at the outputs (RCA) the "flac" is not readable and also at the HDMI output. On both ends there is a pulsatin

The problem with analog audio, at the outputs (RCA) the "flac" is not readable and also at the HDMI output. On both ends there is a pulsating noise.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Thumbnail view option in file manager and watch indicator (watched, unwatched, resume).

I would like to have thumbnail view in file manager instead of only list view and a watch indicator (watched, unwatched, resume) would be very useful too. I consider those very basic features that all media players should have.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better.

The option to use black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better special on full screen movies.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Organize movie extras within the same movie as a group

When a movie is stored in a folder along with another folder containing Extras for that movie, it would be nice if the interface groups these automatically together. Inside the main folder, there would be an option to play the movie or open the Extras folder and select a video from there. Currently this has to be done manually so it would be nice if it's done automatically.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base