Skip to content

Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

58 results found

1. Bring back the TVDB analysis

Since the only choice for TV shows was reduced to TMDB as the only source, many series are not found, episode are missing, incorrectly numbered or the language is missing - basically a nightmare.

My understanding is, that TVDB was removed because it now costs something.
    Since the Zappiti players are more at the top price range of media players compared to competiters, it should be easily coverd.

The comment from another user to help build up TMDB is not valid.
    If we now put our energy and time into building another DB up again, they may change the API…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to the change of TheTVDB terms of use, we spent a lot of time to establish a new system of identification of the Tv shows because TVDB become paying.
    In order to still guarantee free analyse of Tv shows, we have redeveloped our system in order to analyse Tv shows with TMDB who is still free.

2. Zappiti Duo Player Obsolete Due to Android 4.4

Currently, my Zappiti Duo is obsolete because of the Android 4.4 OS. I prefer media servers and players to be flexible to my needs so I turn to Kodi and Emby.
    Unfortunately, new versions of Kodi no longer support Android 4.4
    Emby media server requires Android 6.0 as the minimum OS version to install the server.
    I have enjoyed my Zappiti Duo for several years now. Please provide an OS update to a minimum of Android 6.0. Otherwise, I will be forced to abandon Zappiti for other alternatives.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. handleiding in het nederlands aub

handleiding in het nederlands

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve indentify process

Hi,
    Every time i add new movies, then go to Zappiti player to watch new movies, not show before not identify yet. I must go to explorer to watch.
    I think we should split current identify process to 2 sub process
    1: just identify movies ( title, rating, poster, description ) as fast as possible, like "kodi" did. So users can find their new movies immediately.
    2: While they watch their movies, you can run 2nd process, to load poster, extra, bonus...etc...
    3: Add option in setting "Load extra information", so user can switch on / off by default.
    For…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Watch later Queue

Would it be possible to add a module to be a queue? I have so many movies that I often forget what I have and it would be awesome if I had a queue that I could add movies to that I could watch later. Just like Netflix where you add movies that you want to watch later.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Flac to MP3

Please allow us to be able to convert Flac lossless files that we add to the server from downloads to MP3 for use on mobile devices. If I put a CD in, it automatically converts it, so clearly the capability to do this exists, yet there is no option to do it for files added to the server by non CD means. It must only require the instigation of selection button to do it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Database on the Zapitti Device HDD, or at a Memory Card or USB Drive

I would like to have the possibility to use the database not online. Insted I like to have the Database on the Zapitti Device. Maybe on the HDD of the Player, or on a USB Drive or on a Memory Card where is put into the Zapitti device. So it would be quite fast to search or handle the movies that I own and no other device has to be running. And it would also work if the Internet Connection is broken or very slow.

160 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  9 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add Dune export function to media centerV4

I would like to ask for the return of the option "Export to Dune player". This option has been missing since V2 and currently the zappiti suite is the only viable option to have a media player on the Dune media player series.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. aktualizace a

aktualizace android, více témat, ne jen silver. Možnost větší individualizace. Nabídka filmů včetně obsahu a hlavní straně.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support for raw image format

Pls provide support for displaying photo raw image files without having to convert them into compressed jpg format. You could limit this to popular cameras like Sony,Canon,Nikon,Panasonic.Will be a huge time saver and preserve the quality of the images.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sorting movies by date, group behavior.

I like to sort my movies by release date to get the latest movies on top of the list, but it does not work with grouped movies.
    Is there a way to do this? I deleted all my groups and switched of automaticly group movies, but I like groups.
    How about listing groups multiple times for each release date of the group in this view? Or maybe do not show groups here?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. rajout d'un raccourci PICTURES sur menu de présentation du Zappti

n'est-il pas possible de rajouter outre movie, explorer et muisic un icône Picture sur el menu départ du Zappity pour regarder plus facilement les photos stockée sur le Zappity NAS? Cdt.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make a simple stand alone version for zappiti media center V4 without server / nas / network for pc where everything is on local hdd

All my movies are on local hdd (45To) so I don't need server / network stuff. All I need is the database and a nice interface to launch the movies.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to switch off hints when zappiti video is loading

Zappiti (Video) always shows hints when it loads - it would be great to be able to switch off hints

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add .mpo 3d image capability

3D MPO files are just two jpeg files contained together (left and right view). They are used by 3D cameras and Nintendo 3DS. It should be very easy to add the ability to display these files as SBS or OU or even better as frame packed for 3D displays.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zappiti NAS failed to RIP

When trying to RIP a disc if the disc is not referenced in the Zappiti database then it fails to RIP.

Can the system be changed so that the disc still rips and sits in a temporary folder until it can be referenced and identified.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for 5.1 PCM uncompressed multi channel format.

Please add support for this uncompressed multi channel format. Several movies of mine plus concerts contains this format and when I play them, the sound is just muted.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

215 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add Audio Decoder Dolby Atmos Dolby True HD / DTS:X DTS-HD in Multi-Channel.

Please add Audio Decoder Dolby Atmos Dolby True HD / DTS:X DTS-HD in Multi-Channel 7.1 Ch or 7.2.4 Ch for HDMI Multi-Channel LPCM Out , not just only Down-Mix to 2 Ch.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base