Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manual TV season creation

I posted the request in the Zappiti forum under ZMC subforum with an extensive explanation http://www.zappitiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=777

If a series is locked at the season level on theTVDB.com site then there is mo way to add extras or specials unless theTVDB site grants the request.

Please allow for the manual creation of season 0 OR special folder under the series top folder.

280 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video streaming compatible Zappiti Media Center V4.

Video streaming for tablets and smartphones is now only available for old generation of Zappiti Player. It could be nice to have the same app for Zappiti Media Center V4 and Zappiti Player 4K owners.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. qnap server for zappiti

Due to the unstable performance of the Zappiti Cloud Server, I strongly recommend Zappiti to add a Server Utility on QNAP NAS units.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show correct aspect ratios!

Download correct aspect ratios with Imdb to get correct information. 90 % of the movies have incorrect aspect information. Synching with the database is a very easy process.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto switching between 4X3 and 16X9

It would be good if Media Centre would automatically select the screen format rather than selecting Menu/Aspect Ratio then Full or Fit.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add other rating (TOMATOMETER scores, MPAA rating)

Add Rotten Tomatoes TOMATOMETER scores and the MPAA rating to the description
    The title pretty much says it all. I find the Rotten Tomatoes rating to be the most accurate. Also it would be nice if the rating (PG, R, PG-13) is shown

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Background image in Zappiti Video

Possibility to set your own background image.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. press the page up - page down key on the remote control should scroll a page in ZMC and Explorer

Press the page up - page down key on the remote control should scroll a page in ZMC and Explorer

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto shutdown

Please allow me to set the automatic shutdown of the player after a specified time

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Save filter options

Hello, when i open the Z menu i can put a V in "not seen movies" and when i open ZMP i get just the movies i did not see, just like i want.
    But when i shutdown the Z and start over again, the ZMP will come again whith all movies, seen and not seen.
    I want to save that the ZMP will show me just the not seen movies on start up, or whatever a user wants to see.
    For now not verry smart for a smart device !

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Zappiti Server auto-startup on Windows PC and Mac

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple databases with order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to turn off Tips during startup

Create a user preference setting that would allow you to turn off the Tips screen(s) shown at Media Center Startup.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inteligent Mediacenter: removable hard disk connected: movies etc visible; removable hard disks disconnected: movies etc unvisible

Inteligent Mediacenter:
    removable hard disk connected: movies etc visible; removable hard disks disconnected: movies etc unvisible and therefore not selectable.

At the moment you can choose movies that are on unconnected drives which leads to infinit loading, while the Zappiti can't find the movie.
    Same is the case for the hot-swappable internal Sata drives.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding Dolby/DTS trailers to movies in a category

I have created a category "Dolby Atmos" so that I see all the movies with Dolby Atmos sound. It would be great to add a selectable trailer to this category so that for example a Dolby Atmos trailer will be played before the actually movie starts (I select a movie from this category, I push "play", the Dolby Atmos trailer is shown, the movie is shown).

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Actors Pictures Support

Hello I will want a support for actors like in plex or emby, so with actor pictures under the movies, especially for large film collection that would be a relief

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base