Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. qnap server for zappiti

Due to the unstable performance of the Zappiti Cloud Server, I strongly recommend Zappiti to add a Server Utility on QNAP NAS units.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Main Folders

Actually it is currently only possible to create two Main folders:
    Movie
    TV Show

It would be great to have more main folders like:
    Animes
    Doku

Or to create own main folders.
    Because actually you can seperate it in the library to search like: Horror, Western, ...
    But you can't seperate it for the main folders, so if you have 200 movies, 300 animes, 150 Western, ...
    they are all in one main folder in a alphabetical order. This hard to have a overview.

Please let it make to create own main folders.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for 5.1 PCM uncompressed multi channel format.

Please add support for this uncompressed multi channel format. Several movies of mine plus concerts contains this format and when I play them, the sound is just muted.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subtitle placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. TMDb to identify TV shows

I would like the option to pick the TMDb for identifying TV shows rather than being fixed on TheTVDb. This would allow all the special episodes and pilots to be found which don't seem to be allowed on the TheTVDb.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dolby Vision, HDR10+ Coming to Zappiti?

Is Dolby Vision and HDR10+ HDR10 with Dolby's VS10 HDR coming any time soon? I want to upgrade. Cheers

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Thème "Jukebox" pour Zappiti Music

des interfaces graphique type "Jukebox " rétro pour écouter
    la musique , avec la possibilité de créer facilement des playlists
    selon les occasions ..

Bon Zappiti à tous

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve start up direct to Zappiti Video

You can set the player to start up with Zappiti video however, this is clunky & home made. The system first boots up with the Z logo and then loads the home centre (with 3 options) and then starts the video app. The screen switches on/off a twice and the resolution adjusts twice. This is really annoying, poorly thought out and sluggish. There should be an option just to both to video, which after the Z logo should just load your wall of pictures.

The Z logo staying on longer to allow background processes to start would be far more…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auto switching between 4X3 and 16X9

It would be good if Media Centre would automatically select the screen format rather than selecting Menu/Aspect Ratio then Full or Fit.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. USB 3.0 Expansion

I bought the Zappiti One 4K HDR Players, and it is great. However, I'm running into a limitation of 5 USB drives using a USB expansion drive. It should supports as many drive as an expansion drive has and right now it is a severe limitation for people with a lot of external USB drives. Please add this to next patch/release.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More languages for the subtitles

The only subtitle I can download is in english while I set all my settings in dutch

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Amazon Alexa

Integration with Amazon Alexa

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove black bars in movies & tv shows zoom function

pls make a proper zoom function so we can remove black bars from movies and tv shows. The expact ratio function only stretch the picture from bottom to topp

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Choice of subtitles file

Once you chose the language of the subtitles, it would be very comfortable to chosse between several subtitles to match perfectly the movie you wanna watch.Thx !

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Organize movie extras within the same movie as a group

When a movie is stored in a folder along with another folder containing Extras for that movie, it would be nice if the interface groups these automatically together. Inside the main folder, there would be an option to play the movie or open the Extras folder and select a video from there. Currently this has to be done manually so it would be nice if it's done automatically.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Background image in Zappiti Video

Possibility to set your own background image.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base