Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. diminuer la luminosité des sous titres en HDR , qui sont trop éblouissants

corriger les luminosité des sous titres en HDR qui sont au max de la luminosité, ils sont eblouissants et ca devient insupportable lors de vision de films dans le noir.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. que signifie android.process.acore has stopped?

que signifie android.process.acore has stopped?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the narrow and distorted 4:3 aspect ratio window

Fix the narrow and distorted 4:3 aspect ratio window bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the menu colours from grey on black to something with more contrast

When viewing the menu screens I find it very hard to read the non selected option.

On TV its just about readable, on projector hardly at all.
    Need to come right uptown screen to view and see what the options are.

Currently black on grey with small black text.
    Unselected text is greyed out making it very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zappiti apps does not work on iPhone 8

Music app can not find Zappiti player on network. Video app can not login.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Making it easier to use

Hi

This will be slightly odd request. Due to my Mum having a recent stroke, she is finding it harder to remeber things. The TV box she was using was impossible to use after the stroke. I have trike her with my Zappiti HDR Mini, with a basic remote has helped alot and she has been able to watch tv again.

There are a few issue which would be great to fix.

1. Stop notifications of updates, this happened while i was away and she didn't know what to do.

2. Have single click selection, sometimes she presses the button to long…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Duration sorting

Please add a function to sort movies by duration so that you can select which one is relevant before going to sleep in front of your sleep needs :)
    THX

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve the instructions on the media player, use YouTube

1. Use someone who has not used the media player to write the instructions. I had some difficult finding the files until I discover that you enter the file then scroll to the right then please ok.

2. Use Youtube for describe initial set up procedureand problem you encounter
      3.You need to difine the description of the files better, if you have 2 file for one film how would you identify them?

3. Improve the ring around the ok button, very difficult to see the back button, home button for the first time user. Of course not problem once you know what you…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. implement flixster / ultra violet so that i can play my digital copies directly

an implementation of ultra violet so i can play my digital copies directly by the player.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A Quick Warning For Old SATA Drives

Just a quick warning if you were like me and attempted to use an old legacy SATA drive to store movies. The older drives that have legacy Molex ports on the side opposite the SATA power/data pins seem to interfere with the little locking arm that is inside the One SE 4K HDR player.

I gently tried to close the HDD door and noticed resistance before it would have locked. I swapped it out with a newer drive that no longer had the legacy Molex port. It seated just fine. I think you could break the rocker arm in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it work with TCL 4K HDR TVs

Currently with TCL 4K HDR TVs (such as the TCL 65R615, which supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision), playing 4K source material with HDR does not work properly. Any color in the orange/pink/red spectrum looks like it's being hit with a black light and is going hugely flourescent. This works regardless of input on the TV or cable used (both things the techs have asked me to try). I am had firmware version 3.12. You might think I should try 3.13 but that works even worse with this TV - not only do you get no HDR, the colors are all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about being able to stream music from the Zappiti player to your Ipad?

STREAM music collection from Zappiti Music Player to an Ipad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. inmediate recognition of titles as in version 3

inmediate recognition of titles as in version 3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a Movie Category for Blu Ray ISO/ BDMV

Please create a movie category called Blu Ray - just like what you have now for 4K - where all my BD ISO and BDMV can be found under this category. Thank you very much :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add fanart.tv for movie posters or help rebuild TMDB from Zappiti DB

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dune Update

Hello I am holding a hd 3d base dunes with dune firmware you can install your own? for the covers need to yadis or does it directly mediaplayer ?? thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base