• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When searching for a video to watch by category, allow for the selection of multiple categories. Currently, you can only select one.

I have created many custom categories for my own personal home, family and friends videos that I publish in my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR server. Each video has multilple categories assigned to it. For example: "Family Friend" / "Memorial Video" / "2000-2009" / "DVD" etc. and on and on. When I want to locate and watch a home video with multiple categories, I can only select one currently in Zappiti Video. I would like to be able to check on multiple categories and then click search to find matches in Zappiti Video. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zappiti Media Control 4K Android

I have the app Zappiti Media Control for 4K for Android v.03.Febr.2017 installed on my tablet.
    My Zappiti Duo 4K HDR is not recognized in the list as a player in the search.
    Google Translate.
    Greeting Peter Hespeling

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. dans la catégorie films récents on peut avoir que 63 films serait-il possible dans mettre plus

dans la catégorie films récents on peut avoir que 63 films serait-il possible dans mettre plus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. download service in uhd

UHD download service at same quality as UHD player

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. continous & shuffle mode

When I want to listen music videos in continous or shuffle mode, I have to use for this purpose my iomega media-player which is outdated already for years. How come that zappiti is incapable to perform these basic funcions? Troublesome to change connection cables all the times.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. csv file data

My movie collection is on several external HDDs, I keep a record by downloading the .csv files & converting to an Excel spreadsheet. I can combine these & search for a movie or actor etc. The csv does not include release year so I can't search for movies by year. I think this would be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Move PGS subtitles

Be able to move PGS subtitles up and down like you can with srt subs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Explorer, ticker-tap view of lengthly file names.

Most video player have ticker-tap viewing of file name that are longer than the space provided. I name my files making them especially long, e.g. "S!-Star Wars 5 1980 The Empire Strikes Back, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher.mkv". I would suggest also that the box to the right of the file name be eliminated to allow for more viewing of the file names. Besides, file information can be viewed using the "INFO" button. Thought the icon box works for folders containing pictures, once a file is selected that are is redundant; used the space to extend the length of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Password protect your files while watching over dlna or samba

Password protect your files while watching over dlna or samba, so that no one can edit or delete from your movie collection without permission.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. English translation

If someone can send me the full English text file, I would be happy to correct some of the translation errors. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acronova

Could you plan to support the Acronova juke-box ripper?

The easiest way to rip 100 dvd/BR in the Zappiti Media center.

If it’s committed on your roadmap, I buy a Zappiti Media Center...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove translucent black bars during pause

I have both Zappity One 4K Player & Zapitti Mini 4K.
    Please remove translucent upper and lower black bars during pause, in the next software update.
    It's really frustrating when pausing means I want to take a closer look at the movie, but I have to wait several seconds for the black bars to disappear.
    Also, place the pause logo on the upper left or upper right of the screen, not dead center in the middle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sync resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add an option to always play 3D movies in 2D

It would be great to have an option to play 3D movies in 2D. As I have 2 zappitis one for a 3D TV one for 2D only TV I have to have to have separate 3D and 2D movie on the respective player. I would only need the 3D movie for both players if the option was available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Acronova

Could you plan to support the Acronova juke-box ripper?

The easiest way to rip 100 dvd/BR in the Zappiti Media center.

If it’s committed on your roadmap, I buy a Zappiti Media Center...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve the first impressions to new users

Its not intuitive to set up even if you follow the quick start guide.
    The input method is an awful experience especially if you're plagued with errors and happen to have a particularly long email address.
    And waiting until everything is plugged in to inform you that you need a number on the bottom of the unit,may deter less enthusiastic users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base