Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More sharp picture and change font style option

More sharp picture and change font style option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zappiti Explorer

Hello. I'd like Zappiti Explorer to be able to see how much HDD space is left. Just as it does in Kodi's File Manager.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improvement of the browsing

The browsing in the DUNE BD PRIME 3.0 was completed, it would be necessary to be inspired by it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PROBLEME BANDE SON

Apres avoir cree avec DVDFAB un ISO à partir d'un blu-ray je n'ai pas la bande son sur mon lecteur + le menu du blu-ray comme cela se fait sans probleme avec un DVD

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to switch off hints when zappiti video is loading

Zappiti (Video) always shows hints when it loads - it would be great to be able to switch off hints

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Film Screening Mode

I would love the ability to queue up multiple files and have them play as if in a theater. For example:

- trailers
    - short film (with subtitles)
    - feature (no subtitles)
    - ending placeholder (looping)

I don't know of anything on the market made for screening (rather than home viewing).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why is the wall map grainy?

I would like to ask for the background of the new main menu in the brushed background of the old main menu.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please give a motivation for not supporting italics/bold in srt subtitles

It seems such a simple thing to do, and it has been requested for since the birth of this forum. It would be nice to know what's making this so difficult to implement. I, for one, won't keep nagging until I get a motivation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. posibilité de régler le temps de mise en veille.

Pour les tv plasma, il est utile d'avoir la possibilité de régler la mise en veille du lecteur pour éiter le marquage. Cela existe sur le zappiti mini player

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Firmware 3.11

Hello there,

All I wanted to say that I love the latest firmware, I love the new style and the player starts much faster! I have updated my device via the online process and it worked like a charm. Great job, thank you!

Best regards

Tibor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. subtitle

Add additional language to Norwegian to choose Norwegian subtitle text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support special characters in passwords on remote servers when connecting via SMB (Zappiti Video and Zappiti Explorer)

Support special characters in passwords on remote servers when connecting via SMB (Zappiti Video and Zappiti Explorer). This works on the desktop client, but the app on the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR does not support this, popping up a misleading "Account disabled" error message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to set the resolution and auto-framerate of the Zappiti Player 4K HDR

For regular Zappiti 4K player, resolution is recommended at 3840x2160p @ 30Hz for 4k TV. For Zappiti 4K HDR, what is the best resolution setting used for 4k TV?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Affiche en PNG / créer ses thèmes

Bonjour

Une possibilité d'intégrer des image en PNG pour les affiches ce serait bien. On pourrai ainsi faire des affiche soit même avec des personnages qui "sortent" du plan comme ce genre là

https://lensdump.com/i/8nJPSm

La personnalisation de la couleur, ou la possibilité de faire ses propres thèmes ça pourrait être très chouette aussi.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add an option to vertically shift the movie content within the display window

The main use is for projectors to use the lower black border of the projection screen. The Dune HD players can do that and it proved to be really useful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Popup property with Bluray disc structure always "loading"

For a BD structure:
    - Playing no results for command property, the window remains with "Loading".
    - Zappiti Media Center does not show technical info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rajout d'une entrée Infrarouge

Bonjour, j'ai acheté un Zappiti One 4K HDR, je trouve ce boitier multimedia tout simplement EXCELLENT et je pèse mes mots. Toutefois il manque une chose, un détail qui peut le faire passer comme LE lecteur à posséder, ok je m'enflamme un peu ;-) , il manque à ce lecteur (et aux autres de la gamme je suppose) une possibilité de déport de l'infrarouge !!!! Comme beaucoup, mon lecteur est dans un meuble fermé, donc chaque fois que je veux m'en servir, je suis obligé d'ouvrir la porte de mon meuble, alors qu'avec un déport de l'infrarouge, le problème n'existerait…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Register on PC

It is difficult to register your product, you should users register products on PC with the product token

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Own playlists or folders for movies

It would be great if it were possible to assign movies or series to a favorite playlist or folder. For example, you could display all children's favorite movies in one folder, or all movies you want to watch together, or something similar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. digital Movie Poster display to show what playing in Zappiti

I would like to setup a Digital Movie Poster Display using 32" TV & Raspberry Pi so that It can show the poster of the movie that now playing in Zappiti Player. it would be nice to put in front of the door like in the cinema. Please help support this feature. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base