Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upgrade the Android version of your 4k mini players

Android 4.4 is almost dead can't use all apps in the play store , need Android version 5.0 or higher !

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Factory reset

Hy

the power went out during the factory value.There is a black screen. What to do

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scan Option for Personal Movie Folders with Only Thumbnail Output

Option for Scan Video Folders with ONLY Thumbnail Output. If i have many personal videos, they must be scanned like Movie Folders in Media Center. If there are Personal movies with names, they have (after the scan) incorrect posters and informations. Isn't it possible, to integrate an option, that some personal folders only scanned and Only Thumbnails are generated, without posters and Informations ?!

At the moment you have to change everything by hand, which means a lot of work. For Personal Video is an only generated Thumbnail sufficient, than to constantly change everything after scanning.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Navigate all movies like in groups

It will be great if we can set an option to navigate all collection like in the group: first the coverflow an then the details. In each case just press next or back for navigation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatische 3d herkenning

Kan er een automatische 3d herkenning komen zodat de speler automatisch omschakelt naar 3d.
    Door aan de extra naam extensie te herkennen om wat voor bestand het gaat.
    Bij voorbeeld :Divergent.sbs.mkv of Divergent.tb.mkv

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show title of the movie/show also group name beneath the group in any menu list

I have a lot of foreign tv shows (Chinese ...) and in the menu listing them out, hard to know which to choose since the covers sometime do not have English name on them so I usually have to use Explorer instead. Also would be nice to show the group name underneath each group in Movies groupings as well.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. subtitle

Add additional language to Norwegian to choose Norwegian subtitle text

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change size of Menu text on Zappiti Video

Option to increase the size of menu options list (Settings, Contextual actions, Status, Modules...)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option to zappiti pc

Add option to zappiti pc to choose where "Zappiti" folder with images
    be installed (local disk d,e,f...)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FUll screen?

can anyone advice why Zappiti 4k se hdr doesn't show full screen? even menu and movies still have small black bars in each 4 sides. It's not my tv settings as my cable tv, xbox and bluray show images without any black lines on the TV screen. only once i turn to Zappiti , the lines appear from the start of the device. This wasn't the case on my Popcorn Hour media player, and it is annoying

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base