Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I eject / dismount an external USB drive that's connected to the 4K mini?

How do I eject / dismount an external USB drive that's connected to the 4K mini?

I don't see any buttons on the remote or menu item that can do this. I always have to power off the Media Player and disconnect the usb cable manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort Collections

I have quite a few Collections, one for every hard drive. It would be nice to be able to sort the Collection list alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dynamic sound compressor

Hi,
    I'd be great to be able to select a dynamic sound compressor like some audio amp do i.e. loud sounds get played quieter and vice versa. It is sometimes called "night mode".
    I think this option was available at one time in the settings screen but I can't find it any more ...
    Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zappiti Video Changelog

The changelog link of the Zappiti Video update is not working, I want to see the details of the updates.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Factory reset

Hy

the power went out during the factory value.There is a black screen. What to do

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Navigate all movies like in groups

It will be great if we can set an option to navigate all collection like in the group: first the coverflow an then the details. In each case just press next or back for navigation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatische 3d herkenning

Kan er een automatische 3d herkenning komen zodat de speler automatisch omschakelt naar 3d.
    Door aan de extra naam extensie te herkennen om wat voor bestand het gaat.
    Bij voorbeeld :Divergent.sbs.mkv of Divergent.tb.mkv

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show title of the movie/show also group name beneath the group in any menu list

I have a lot of foreign tv shows (Chinese ...) and in the menu listing them out, hard to know which to choose since the covers sometime do not have English name on them so I usually have to use Explorer instead. Also would be nice to show the group name underneath each group in Movies groupings as well.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. subtitle

Add additional language to Norwegian to choose Norwegian subtitle text

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change size of Menu text on Zappiti Video

Option to increase the size of menu options list (Settings, Contextual actions, Status, Modules...)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add option to zappiti pc

Add option to zappiti pc to choose where "Zappiti" folder with images
    be installed (local disk d,e,f...)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 21 22 23 25 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base