Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. dsd player

mình cần play dsd, bạn có thể giới thiệu 1 app play hay danh cho audiophiel ???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. create a music playlist by scanning all subfolders on my usb stick

When I plug in my usb with 10gb of mp3s in various subfolders. I would like to have an option to easily add some or all of the folders into a music playlist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Organize / Group TV shows

Maybe there's a way to already do this, but I've not found it. I can rename movies and organize alphabettically the way I want to. However for TV shows I can't. The upper name that they display by is not adjustable. I will give 2 examples off hand:

a) Scooby Doo.
    I have several seasons of different Scooby Doo Shows. For instance let's just use 2 as an example: one is "What's New Scooby Doo" and another is "Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc". I would like these to display next to each other. If there was a way to adjust the top…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fixing Problems with new database

Now That we no longer can use TVDB, There are big problems with
    The Incomplete TMDB (why IMDB can't be used for TV series is beyond me),some Series which are listed differently are
    now separated from The Original folders in my Zappiti For example
    If I now add a Looney Tune cartoon It goes in a new folder, not the one I made using TVDB both are labeled "Looney Tunes" A Feature That lets you combine two Series folders is badly needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change text size on explorer file lists

Previously when you selected small for the font size option the text on the explorer screen was small but now it is larger and it is not possible to change this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Transparent Font Background

I would like to see options Transparent Background for font, that it can be adjusted black background alpha for font. Now If I selected white subtitle for .srt and if there is a brighter background in the movies, those subtitles are difficult to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Zappiti 4 k great media player.............!!!!!!!!!!

Zappiti is not a great home cinema player!!! Why because you can not make a file with in the beginning a pre show (trailer en dolby,Dts trailers) and the begin with the main event of the day.

Why is that not possible in 2021 are we living in the old age?

Please to all Zappiti users, please vote for this Make this for real

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provice Architecture Support for Synology NAS Year 21 models AMD Ryzen V1000 Architecture

I have recently upgraded my Synology NAS to a DS1621+.
    Zappiti does not support the new set of CPUs from Synology the AMD Ryzen ones namely the V1500B.
    I have lost Zappiti on the new NAS would be great to have this architecture supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Titles in IMDB with some types are not findable

Some titles which exist in IMDB are not able to be found when identifying with Zappiti video, even when supplying the IMDB number. For example
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024966/?ref=ttch
    The title can be found externally with the search
    url="search/title?title="+IDLnetURL.URLEncode(query)+"&titletype=feature,tvmovie,documentary,short"
    so I suspect it is because Zappiti is not including "short" in the search.
    A full list of IMDB title types can be seen here:
    https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
    I suggest that the Zappiti player either have the ability to select item types, or that every defined title type be included in one of the two types of Zappiti search (MOVIE or TV…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recherche sans accent

Serait il possible de faire une recherche sans accentuation et de retrouver un titre même si celui-ci en possède. Exemple les é è ê à etc...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    research and development  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatische 3d herkenning

Kan er een automatische 3d herkenning komen zodat de speler automatisch omschakelt naar 3d.
    Door aan de extra naam extensie te herkennen om wat voor bestand het gaat.
    Bij voorbeeld :Divergent.sbs.mkv of Divergent.tb.mkv

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add option to zappiti pc

Add option to zappiti pc to choose where "Zappiti" folder with images
    be installed (local disk d,e,f...)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Navigate all movies like in groups

It will be great if we can set an option to navigate all collection like in the group: first the coverflow an then the details. In each case just press next or back for navigation.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base