Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. random mode for video files

Hello
    Is there a solution at Zappiti for reading .avi or vob files in a random mode ?
    I'd like to read my karaoke files that way.
    I own a Player one today.
    cordially

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is it possible to add these features?

1: WOL (Wake on LAN) - It would be nice to have the Zappiti automatically turn on my NAS.
    2: Better music support - add playlist support?
    3: NFS Support?
    4: Better SAMBA support, as in SMB Version 3?

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Convert DTS HD to DTS Core for SPDIF

Audio DTS HD are downmixed in stereo to be sent through SPDIF.

Improvement could be to sent DTS core (5.1) available in DTS HD.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Explorer App Font Size

Dear Support

This may be not be the interested subject but i would like to point out from my movie watching experience.

I have been using many media players and it is my first time with Zappiti , the complaint i want to make it the FONT Size in the Explorer Application where it is very small i must say, we watch movie in big tv and screen and sit far from the screen. The font is way too small below the standard size.

Please update this for us

Thank you

Regards

User from Thailand

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. suppot Arabic subtitle

Please suppot arabic subtitle

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Incremental offline mode

I would like you to change the way the player makes the offline backup. It takes 1 1/2 hours to backup. I'd like the player to update the backup in stead of doing the whole database

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Zappiti interface in 2:35 format

It would be great to be able to have zappiti interface in 2:35 format, especially for people using a fixed screen with a 2:35 ratio.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. trakt.tv integration

I would love to see trakt.tv integration with your players. Trakt.tv automatically keep track of your recently watched TV shows and movies.

Its already supported by Plex, Kodi, Popcorn Hour devices and many more.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rechercher réalisateur, acteurs (actrices) en cliquant dessus

est-il possible de développer une fonction qui permetrait de cliquer sur un nom d'acteur, de réalisateur pour retrouver dans sa collection les titres disponibles? Par exemple Alain delon,etc...

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Standby Function for HDD with network access

Also, has anyone figured a way to put Zappiti in proper standby? I use the top button on their remote, as per the manual said, to place it on standby instead of turning it off but the network access (SMB) for my external USB hdd does not work with it supposedly on standby. Greatly appreciate your thoughts and any help!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show correct aspect ratios!

Download correct aspect ratios with Imdb to get correct information. 90 % of the movies have incorrect aspect information. Synching with the database is a very easy process.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WOL (Wake on Lan) implementation

In the actual version (I like it) you have to start manualy the Zappiti player first before you can use the iOS app. Competititors like Kyra for Kodi (freeware) succesfully implemented WOL (Wake On Lan). If the motherboard of the Zappiti (NIC by Shenzhen Eyunmei Technology) allows WOL the most robust way is to implement WOL by MAC address. It could/would be IMHO a boost in usablitiy.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Favorites on the home screen (folder with explorer)

I would want that added the ability to add to the home screen the folder with the films in which it is necessary each time to search through Zappiti Explorer

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop trying to keep identifying files that has already failed

Each time I start my Zappiti, it starts a identify task, which is fine. But this task tries to identify all unknown files, even those that have been already tried and failed.

It should be stored in the database which files has already been tried identified and failed, so they don't have to be identified again.

This would mean that it should be possible, through the menus, to start an identify job that re-identifies all previously failed files.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Actors Pictures Support

Hello I will want a support for actors like in plex or emby, so with actor pictures under the movies, especially for large film collection that would be a relief

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better.

The option to use black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better special on full screen movies.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Arabic Subtitle Problem

Hi

I just buy 4k HDR

Please note the Arabic subtitle not show properly.

I hope you fix it ASAP.

As I have many of my friends they are wait for the update to buy the player.

Thanks
    Mohamed

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base