Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add filters in Zappiti Explorer

Viewing 100% of all files in a folder is insane. When activating entry into the Explorer, a menu should follow offering a selection of what files to ONLY view in the folders. The options should list: ONLY Videos & only Music & only Pictures, and All files.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Dolby/DTS trailers to movies in a category

I have created a category "Dolby Atmos" so that I see all the movies with Dolby Atmos sound. It would be great to add a selectable trailer to this category so that for example a Dolby Atmos trailer will be played before the actually movie starts (I select a movie from this category, I push "play", the Dolby Atmos trailer is shown, the movie is shown).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Higher resolution covers & backgrounds

Please add an ability to filter higher resolution covers and backgrounds.
    My LG OLED in 4K deserves to see higher res covers and backgrounds.
    I’ve spent so many hours just trying the supplied Zappiti dB images and others and there are so many poor res fuzzy images.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Réalisateurs

Rendre possible un classement par réalisateurs. C'est le minimum pour vos clients cinéphiles. Bien entendu, il ne s'agit pas de trier "à la main" nos films ...

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the colours more vivid & accurate for HDR > SDR Tone mapping

Colours are less punchy and "off" compared to the Blu ray counter parts and other tone mapping conversions.
    Eg. red is too orange.
    Look at 44:30 minutes in on Johnny English Strikes Again - the news reel.
    Hugh Jackman's red coat at the beginning of The Greatest Showman etc.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Seen/Unseen Option in Zappiti Explorer

Ability to mark files as seen for example with a check mark.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. jpg sur les racines des répertoires musicaux

je sors d'un Tvix Dvico et d'un pop corn.
    Ayant pas mal de fichiers musicaux classés en répertoires de genre et sous répertoires d'album, j'avais l'habitude de voir les jpg reconnus à la racine du répertoire (avec un nom fixe de folder.jpg)
    je trouvais cela plus agréable à naviguer qu'un "simple explorateur".
    N'y aurait-il pas la possibilité de faire reconnaitre des "folder.jpg" présents à la racine des répertoires par l'application ZAPPITI MUSIC ?
    Chacun de mes répertoires possède un "folder.jpg" mais il n'est pas reconnu.
    En dehors de cela, bravo pour l'application qui est excellente.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Avoir une touche info durée du film sans passer par la la touche pause

Avoir une touche info durée du film sans passer par la touche pause.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ajouter le tri par "auteur" et "année"

Cinéphiliquement parlant, ce serait judicieux dajouter le tri par "auteur", "acteur" et "année".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please default player to Subtitles OFF

It would save a lot of time when starting a movie if the default setting would be Subtitles OFF. Thank You

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More aspect ratio options

Could you add more Aspect Ratio options ? It exists on most players app like VLC : fit vertically, fit horizontally, best fit, or 16:9, 16:10 etc... (because the only ratio you allowed stretches the image horizontally and is not useful...)

Thanks in advance
    Bernard

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show the age rating (e.g. FSK) on the movie/series detail page

My kids (8 and 12) always ask me what the age rating of this movie is. I have to ask Google to get the answer. It would be helpful to see the rating directly on the detail page. This information can be easilly obtained from imdb or tmdb.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Usb Hub support with fixed ports

I am using mini and I need a huge storage for remuxes. I also would like use the 3.0 port instead of 2.0s. So I bought a 3.0 hub with 7 ports and attach 2 external drives (8TB) I was planning to add more when needed.

However, it's impossible to use Usb hub with zappiti. Hub assigns random ports every time you disconnect and reconnect the external drives or keeps changing the port in every boot so directory is always changes then your collection is gone.

Could developers make an automatic remapping script so the Zappiti can always recognize the…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add audio sync + possibility to run audio from separate file

1. Add audio sync option when i press audio button

2. Add possibility to run audio from separate file. (Safe time without muxing in one file)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Watchlist" Category in Zappiti Video

Hello,
    can you add a Watchlist Category to Zappiti Video. This would be great because you can add Movies and Series/Seasons to the Watchlist you want to see or you are currently watching. This has the advantage that you dont have to scroll and search the database and you can watch your favorite Videos much faster.

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't left click with mouse in Media Center and Explorer Please Fixed it.

Zappiti Media Center is the main reason i buy Zappiti 4K HDR. Unfortunately it only support the remote which i didn't like. Mouse are not fully support and when i use with touch screen monitor, the touch function didn't work please fixed it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When I launch a file, the audio track takes few secs to be sent to the amplifier

Good morning.

I bought the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR few weeks ago, and I am really satisfied about this product.
    However, there is a recurrent problem : for each video or audio file I launch (from Zappiti Video, Music or Explorer apps), the video is instantly displayed at the screen, but the audio track takes 3/4 seconds to be sent to the amplifier (Onkyo TX-SR605), without a delay between the video and the audio once these 4 secs have passed.

Is there a setting I have to change, or is this a software problem ?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Limit on Recent

Your new version of Video has the following "improvement":

• The “recent” module no longer returns a limited number of results.

Now everything you have ever added appears in Recent for the life of the product, which entirely defeats the purpose of having a Recent icon. If you want to see everything already you have an All option.

By not having a limitation here you make loading Recent take an incredibly long time (the reason I never use All in the first place).

I fail to understand why you have ruined this functionality and replicated the All functionality simply to see…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please add 4k youtube client

please add 4k youtube client as at the moment youtube client is 1080 mode only

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crée des raccourci pour des aceder a des répertoire définit quand on rentre dans Media explorer

Crée des raccourci pour des accéder a des répertoire définit quand on rentre dans Media explorer.

En effet j'aie des répertoire avec des thème de documentaire et je trouve pénible de devoir parcourir tout arborescence pour y accéder

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base