Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IMDb for TVSeries in options.

Please add IMDb for TVSeries in options.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arabic Subtitle Problem

Hi

I just buy 4k HDR

Please note the Arabic subtitle not show properly.

I hope you fix it ASAP.

As I have many of my friends they are wait for the update to buy the player.

Thanks
    Mohamed

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Explorer App Font Size

Dear Support

This may be not be the interested subject but i would like to point out from my movie watching experience.

I have been using many media players and it is my first time with Zappiti , the complaint i want to make it the FONT Size in the Explorer Application where it is very small i must say, we watch movie in big tv and screen and sit far from the screen. The font is way too small below the standard size.

Please update this for us

Thank you

Regards

User from Thailand

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rechercher réalisateur, acteurs (actrices) en cliquant dessus

est-il possible de développer une fonction qui permetrait de cliquer sur un nom d'acteur, de réalisateur pour retrouver dans sa collection les titres disponibles? Par exemple Alain delon,etc...

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop trying to keep identifying files that has already failed

Each time I start my Zappiti, it starts a identify task, which is fine. But this task tries to identify all unknown files, even those that have been already tried and failed.

It should be stored in the database which files has already been tried identified and failed, so they don't have to be identified again.

This would mean that it should be possible, through the menus, to start an identify job that re-identifies all previously failed files.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. trakt.tv integration

I would love to see trakt.tv integration with your players. Trakt.tv automatically keep track of your recently watched TV shows and movies.

Its already supported by Plex, Kodi, Popcorn Hour devices and many more.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding Dolby/DTS trailers to movies in a category

I have created a category "Dolby Atmos" so that I see all the movies with Dolby Atmos sound. It would be great to add a selectable trailer to this category so that for example a Dolby Atmos trailer will be played before the actually movie starts (I select a movie from this category, I push "play", the Dolby Atmos trailer is shown, the movie is shown).

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Standby Function for HDD with network access

Also, has anyone figured a way to put Zappiti in proper standby? I use the top button on their remote, as per the manual said, to place it on standby instead of turning it off but the network access (SMB) for my external USB hdd does not work with it supposedly on standby. Greatly appreciate your thoughts and any help!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynamic Auto Tone Mapping

For us projector folks, I think it would be awesome if the Zappiti could do dynamic auto tone mapping. Yes you can buy a $5000+ projector that has that feature. For those that can't afford something like that, if the Zappiti could do auto tone mapping like the Panasonic UB820 and UB9000 can would be great!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Seen/Unseen Option in Zappiti Explorer

Ability to mark files as seen for example with a check mark.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Zappiti interface in 2:35 format

It would be great to be able to have zappiti interface in 2:35 format, especially for people using a fixed screen with a 2:35 ratio.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WOL (Wake on Lan) implementation

In the actual version (I like it) you have to start manualy the Zappiti player first before you can use the iOS app. Competititors like Kyra for Kodi (freeware) succesfully implemented WOL (Wake On Lan). If the motherboard of the Zappiti (NIC by Shenzhen Eyunmei Technology) allows WOL the most robust way is to implement WOL by MAC address. It could/would be IMHO a boost in usablitiy.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Actors Pictures Support

Hello I will want a support for actors like in plex or emby, so with actor pictures under the movies, especially for large film collection that would be a relief

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add filters in Zappiti Explorer

Viewing 100% of all files in a folder is insane. When activating entry into the Explorer, a menu should follow offering a selection of what files to ONLY view in the folders. The options should list: ONLY Videos & only Music & only Pictures, and All files.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show the age rating (e.g. FSK) on the movie/series detail page

My kids (8 and 12) always ask me what the age rating of this movie is. I have to ask Google to get the answer. It would be helpful to see the rating directly on the detail page. This information can be easilly obtained from imdb or tmdb.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better.

The option to use black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better special on full screen movies.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Movie theatre experience similar to Cinemavision in kodi

Would love to have the ability to set up a movie night with trivia, ads, trailers, intermissions etc

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add audio sync + possibility to run audio from separate file

1. Add audio sync option when i press audio button

2. Add possibility to run audio from separate file. (Safe time without muxing in one file)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base