Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Explorer should have VIEWING OPTIONS before entring the folder view: Video, Music, Pictures OR All Files.

Viewing 100% of all files in a folder is insane. When activating entry into the Explorer, a menu should follow offering a selection of what files to ONLY view in the folders. The options should list: ONLY Videos & only Music & only Pictures, and All files.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When changing subtitle font or delay while watching movie, movie starts to repat...

When trying to change subtitles delay ot size while watching movie, movie starts to repeat from on point to other for as long as you exit the menu for subtitles. then it starts to play normally.

Also external subtitles (.srt) are not centered.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ajouter le tri par "auteur" et "année"

Cinéphiliquement parlant, ce serait judicieux dajouter le tri par "auteur", "acteur" et "année".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More aspect ratio options

Could you add more Aspect Ratio options ? It exists on most players app like VLC : fit vertically, fit horizontally, best fit, or 16:9, 16:10 etc... (because the only ratio you allowed stretches the image horizontally and is not useful...)

Thanks in advance
    Bernard

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show the age rating (e.g. FSK) on the movie/series detail page

My kids (8 and 12) always ask me what the age rating of this movie is. I have to ask Google to get the answer. It would be helpful to see the rating directly on the detail page. This information can be easilly obtained from imdb or tmdb.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gapless playback of FLAC (and other formats) audio files when using DLNA.

When playing a music album using a DLNA player casting to Zappiti player, where each song is ripped in it's own FLAC file, it would be nice to be able to play the files with no gaps.

I can see, when my TV is on while playing an album, that the music player keeps starting and stopping for each file played, which takes 1-2 seconds between each file.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WOL (Wake on Lan) implementation

In the actual version (I like it) you have to start manualy the Zappiti player first before you can use the iOS app. Competititors like Kyra for Kodi (freeware) succesfully implemented WOL (Wake On Lan). If the motherboard of the Zappiti (NIC by Shenzhen Eyunmei Technology) allows WOL the most robust way is to implement WOL by MAC address. It could/would be IMHO a boost in usablitiy.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In Explorer, add a quick way to get to bottom of file list

There is no way to quickly goto the last item in a list.

This is a problem for me all the time, as I keep each TV Series in a single directory. If there are many episodes, it's inconvenient to get to the exact bottom of the list. New episodes are always arriving on the bottom!

I realise pressing "9" will get you 90% of the way, but you must still click-click-click those last few (sometimes lots) of entries.

Most other systems solve this by making "Up" from the first item circle back to the last. Explorer goes up into…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. suppot Arabic subtitle

Please suppot arabic subtitle

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Plans add different fonts for subtitles

please add different fonts for subs, actual fonts are a little bit ugly
    I think many users would like that

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Arabic Subtitle Problem

Hi

I just buy 4k HDR

Please note the Arabic subtitle not show properly.

I hope you fix it ASAP.

As I have many of my friends they are wait for the update to buy the player.

Thanks
    Mohamed

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Offline mode

I would like you to change the way the player makes the offline backup. It takes 1 1/2 hours to backup. I'd like the player to update the backup in stead of doing the whole database

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't left click with mouse in Media Center and Explorer Please Fixed it.

Zappiti Media Center is the main reason i buy Zappiti 4K HDR. Unfortunately it only support the remote which i didn't like. Mouse are not fully support and when i use with touch screen monitor, the touch function didn't work please fixed it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Browse Media Center by folder

I would like to browse the Media Center View "by folder".
    e.g. if the files are already stored in subfolders like "3D" or "4K" or "kids", it would not be necessary to extra-categorize these files.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Grouped Item should be included in Alphabetical Search

When you place a movie into a group, it is no longer visible when you search for it alphabetically. In other words, placing "Avatar" in a group called "3D" removes it from the letter "A". As an example, every title that begins with "A" should be visible under its own letter regardless of whether or not it is in a group.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. please add 4k youtube client

please add 4k youtube client as at the moment youtube client is 1080 mode only

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Standby Function for HDD with network access

Also, has anyone figured a way to put Zappiti in proper standby? I use the top button on their remote, as per the manual said, to place it on standby instead of turning it off but the network access (SMB) for my external USB hdd does not work with it supposedly on standby. Greatly appreciate your thoughts and any help!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Trier les films par caractéristiques technique

Bonjour, c'est vraiment très pratique de pouvoir trier les films (en format iso ou mkv ..) , par caractéristiques technique exemple Dolby Atmos, DTS.., UHD ou 4K, 1080p, 720p .., 3D etc...
    Merci d'avance de votre retour,
    Bien cordialement,

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. explorer

Option to auto start explorer after switching on the Zappiti and jump into an adjustable default folder.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base