Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow to modify the main tittle of a TV serie

To allow proper sorting of the series, please allow simple modification of the main title of a TV serie. I suggest a similar approach than the groups of movies. This would give us the possibility to organize properly the series. For exemple: The 100 -> 100 (the) would put the serie 100 under 100 and not T....

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DTX:X audio codec

Please add DTS:X as audio codec to your list of available audio codecs.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Explorer exits to main window when stop playing a file

If I play a movie/series in Explorer and the movie ends, or I manually stop it, I get thrown out to Explorers main windows each time.

Would it be possible to instead exit back to the same folder from where the file was started?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delay of subtitles

It would be nice to be able to delay the subtitles if they don't match the timing of the video. It's an option of Kodi that I find very useful.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Play list

It will be nice to have option to play only files selected (highlighted yellow) as play list and also to be able play them random.
    This apply for both Music and Video.
    Presently random selection (even is in Music settings) do not work.
    in Video settings there is no option to select random.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zappiti explorer - ajout de nouvelles options

Bonjour,

Ca serait bien de pouvoir ordonner les films par :
    - taille
    - date de création sur le disque dur

Créer un "flag" pour savoir si un film a déjà été vu ou non:
    - Mettre a jour ce flag automatiquement après visionnage d'un film.
    - Avoir la possibilité de changer manuellement ce fla

Merci

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Concernant les "SERIES" à la fin d'un episode , il faudrait une fonction --> "Episode SUIVANT"

Concernant les "SERIES" à la fin d'un épisode , il faudrait une fonction --> "Episode SUIVANT"

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. White font subtitle needs stroke

For white subtitle font we need black stroke/glow because subtitle is not visible if background is too bright. I am coming from old Mede8er media player which had this.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Being able to connect to Upnp (eg TwonkyServer)

It is not possible to use a uPNP source for playing a movie in Zappiti Media Center and Zappiti Explorer. Both are advertised as being possible in the specifications.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Actors Pictures Support

Hello I will want a support for actors like in plex or emby, so with actor pictures under the movies, especially for large film collection that would be a relief

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improvements to Change Picture

When you bring up the Change Picture menu, you are show both posters and wallpaper but you can change only one of them. Either split this up to two different functions or allow user to select a new poster and/or new wallpaper and apply the change to both in a single action. Also, show what the current poster and wallpaper are while navigating for new ones.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatic Thumbnails of Movies in Zappiti Explorer

If i Scroll through a Folder in Explorer, and there are many personal Videos, like mts or mp4 from a camcorder, they have only names of date, no thumbnail. Could you improve automatic Thumbnails for this and all video files in the explorer, without scanning the completly folders in Media Center (like in Kodi) ?!

That would be much clearer, and you could directly see what it is for a video.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Go to Search Function

Please consider to add a "Go To" function for the Zappiti 4k HDR Player. This is a very useful function which other brand Media Players have it, it allows us to enter the exact time for the search rather than the existing skip or fast forward/fast rewind search.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Usb Hub support with fixed ports

I am using mini and I need a huge storage for remuxes. I also would like use the 3.0 port instead of 2.0s. So I bought a 3.0 hub with 7 ports and attach 2 external drives (8TB) I was planning to add more when needed.

However, it's impossible to use Usb hub with zappiti. Hub assigns random ports every time you disconnect and reconnect the external drives or keeps changing the port in every boot so directory is always changes then your collection is gone.

Could developers make an automatic remapping script so the Zappiti can always recognize the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like for the 4K HDR to keep it's ehternet connection after being turned off and then back on

The ethernet connection informnation is lost when powered down, and rebooted. There is no reason what so ever that a device that has been assigned an IP number should lose ALL of the connection details for that network when you power off or reboot.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Synology NAS Zappiti database

Zappiti Server on Synology NAS should have a way to create a backup of the database in case of NAS failure or user error. There is no current facility to do this.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ajouter le tri par acteurs

Ajouter le tri par acteurs

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. indiquez le titre de films dans zappiti media center V4

bonjour, serait-il possible de faire apparaître le titre des films en bas de l'écran quant on navigue pour choisir un film, car on voit les jaquettes mais les titres ne sont pas affichés, donc beaucoup de mal à distinguer.
    (dans zappiti media center V4 - section film)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Créer un module Concert / spectacle

Creer un module ou classer les concerts, et spectacles publiques. Aujourd'hui Zappiti les reconnait mais dans la catégorie Films et c'est dommage.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Name of the sound track

When I change the sound track I want to see the name of the sound track in the menu. The language and type of the audio track are now displayed. But when you display the name on the screen, you can see who the translator is and so on. Please refine the functionality of outputting the name of the audio track on the screen. Thank you.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base