Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Dolby Vision

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

569 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  33 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More languages for the subtitles

The only subtitle I can download is in english while I set all my settings in dutch

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Favorite in Zappiti Explorer

Please add the ability to have "Favorite" folders to be placed on the home screen for fast access. I have my own movie scenes and trailers I want to play fast, and not have to open the explorer app everytime I want to watch them.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base