Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BD & 4K UHD BD Native Menu Navigation Please.

Please add DVD / BD / 4K UHD BD Menu Navigation and BD Live.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MENU ISO 4K HDR

avoir les menu sur les films iso 4k et 4 khdr

417 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HDR (emulation) ON/OFF autoswitch for 4K-HDR or 1080P

It would be more than great if the HDR emulation could be turned on automatically for 4K HDR content and OFF for 1080p content and everything else.
    Everbody who uses the HDR ON setting has to manually deactivate the setting whenever you watch non-HDR files or they will be totally over-saturated. I guess an auto-switch by resolution should be doable.

THX!

229 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BD+DVD ISO full menus

I wish to see the Zappiti HDR support BD+DVD ISO full menus
    Thanks so much..

416 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  43 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It is really urgent that in the new version of the player, the MKV 3D (MVC) work again!

It is really urgent that in the new version of the player, the MKV 3D (MVC) work again, because only because I've got the player bought and it was also advertised as advertising. Unfortunately, the automatic detection since version 3.09 is no longer supported.
    Please resume and install. Thank you

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Blu Ray Menu Control

enable the full blu Ray Menu as an option with full control for full Blu Ray movie iso's or BDMV files. Allowing you to access options that are available such as audio, extras etc.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. support bluray seamless branching - playlist (bdlite)

Lots of BD has seamless branching, it would be nice to play them on the zappiti 4k player.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Playing a whole folder with videos in shuffle/random.

Playing a whole folder in shuffle.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A category only for 3D-Movies

One could add a main category "3D-Movies" to the other categories like movies, tv shows etc..
    In this new category you add movies only in 3D, so there is a better overview!

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Information displayed during video playback

I would like the information about the title of the file, the name of the chapter, the playing time, resolution of the file and maybe something else to be displayed after pressing the info button on the remote, and only after the second press info all the nonsense information that appears now and are completely unnecessary

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Done since the firmware 3.12.

By pressing Pause or ENTER during playback some infos are now displayed such as the title, the container, the current chapter / total chapters, the number of chanels and the audio codec, the current playback time position and the total duration. It disapears after a few seconds.

11. More complete music player

I would love to see a more complete, up to date, music player added to the device. The current pre-installed player lacks so many features. I have seen other suggestions along the same lines, but something more intuitive is what everyone is looking for. I have roughly 100GB of music saved on my hard drive, all connected to my music system, so although it sounds good the actual look and feel the Zappiti Player gives me lacks depth and usability

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More folder thems for category or better create my own folders

I am missing some folders in the rubric category. For example ... Private Videos, Mystery, Actionthriller, Actioncomedy, Horrorcomedy, Classics, Concerts, Portrait, Biography, Westerncomedy and so on. But it would be best if I could create my own folders.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove the HDMI IN but make 2 HDMI outputs.

In the way that you can use 1 hdmi for video directly to a screen and 1 hdmi for audio to a AV.
    If the receiver doesnt passtrough 4k 60/fps there is no way to extract HD audio from the player. Coaxial and optiocal out doesnt support HD audio formats like HD master audio

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add more configuration options for playback controls (e.g. skip +/- 10 seconds)

Please could you add a few basic user-configuration options for the responses to the playback/navigation controls on the remote control. For example, the default +/- 1 minute skip is far too coarse, I would prefer +30 seconds and -10 seconds. It would be very easy to add simple pop-up menu options in the Settings screen to allow the user to configure the functionality all of the major navigation keys (such as up/down/left/right, |<< , >>| , colour buttons, etc.)

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    This feature is now available in the new firmware 3.11. Thank you for your vote! To skip /- 10 second during playback, please press PAGE/- buttons of your RC.
    Do not hesitate to vote for other features.
    BRs,
    Christophe
    Zappiti Team

Salut,
    Cette fonctionnalité est désormais disponible dans le nouveau firmware 3.11. Merci pour votre vote! Pour avancer ou reculer de /-10 sec durant la lecture vidéo, pressez le bouton Page/- de votre télécommande Zappiti.
    N’hésitez pas à voter pour d’autres fonctionnalités.
    Cdt,
    Christophe
    Zappiti Team

15. SRT Subtitle by default

Should be nice select srt subtitle as default and not the internal subtitle

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Instead of a hdmi input create 2 outputs

It would be great to have a hdmi audio out and a hdmi video out because not all people do have a hdmi 2.0a receiver that can passtrough 4k hdr sources

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The dual HDMI output is now available in the new Zappiti One SE 4K HDR model. Thank you for your vote!
    http://zappiti.com/zappiti-one-se-4k-hdr.html

Do not hesitate to vote for other features.

BRs,

Christophe
    Zappiti Team

Bonjour,

La double sorite HDMI est désormais proposée sur le nouveau modèle Zappiti One SE 4K HDR. Merci pour votre vote!
    http://zappiti.com/FR/zappiti-one-se-4k-hdr.html

N’hésitez pas à voter pour d’autres fonctionnalités.

Cdt,

Christophe
    Zappiti Team

17. Get rid of the advertising and the fake movie cover background

I payed for the player and I already own it. I do not need advertising for the player I already have. And if I want to buy another player, obviously I already know where to buy it. I want to be taken straight to my library. The fake movie cover background is just pure ugly.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Subtitle default should be off not on!!

On the new 4k HDR Mini !!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow bluray ISO file to play the extras and load as it would in a Bluray player

Allow bluray ISO file to play the extras and load as it would in a Bluray player as many extras a being missed

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base