Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Carrousel collection par acteur sur lecteur Zappiti

Bonjour, comme pour le carrousel de sagas, ce serait vraiment sympa de créer des groupes de collection de films par acteurs. Qu'on puisse personnaliser la photo du groupe avec la photo de l'acteur, puis consulter la collection des films le concernant avec affiches animées (carrousel) avec un fond d'écran pour chaque film. Cordialement

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BD & 4K UHD BD Native Menu Navigation Please.

Please add DVD / BD / 4K UHD BD Menu Navigation and BD Live.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Autoplay and Playlists.

It would be great if your software can perform Autoplay of video files and create Playlists.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MENU ISO 4K HDR

avoir les menu sur les films iso 4k et 4 khdr

417 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reproduce at native resolution

I would like to ask you to set the zappiti one 4k hdr so that all videos that I play are native resolution and not upscaling by Zappiti.
    So if I watch a 720p or 1080p video play its native resolution and not in 4k.
    Thanks.

206 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please provide a persistent option to select forced output at 4K24 (3840x2160p24 UHD) for all source including the menus.

Currently, menus are displayed @30/60Hz. It would be nice if there was an option to select them to be sent out at @24Hz. This would greatly help with HDMI handshaking sync times, especially noticeable for those of us that use the Zappiti with a JVC projector that has long sync times.

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HDR (emulation) ON/OFF autoswitch for 4K-HDR or 1080P

It would be more than great if the HDR emulation could be turned on automatically for 4K HDR content and OFF for 1080p content and everything else.
    Everbody who uses the HDR ON setting has to manually deactivate the setting whenever you watch non-HDR files or they will be totally over-saturated. I guess an auto-switch by resolution should be doable.

THX!

229 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BD+DVD ISO full menus

I wish to see the Zappiti HDR support BD+DVD ISO full menus
    Thanks so much..

416 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  44 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an option to set output resolution to Auto

I would like to see an option to set the TV system/output resolution to Auto instead of only fixed resolutions. For me and other users with both a 4K & 1080P display, i have to manually change back to 3840x2160 everytime i watch something on my 1080p display.

Instead, If there was an Auto option in the output settings that could match the input signal with the output, this would not be a problem anymore. The Oppo 203 for example have exactly this as an option.

Please add this in a future firmware if you can.

175 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It is really urgent that in the new version of the player, the MKV 3D (MVC) work again!

It is really urgent that in the new version of the player, the MKV 3D (MVC) work again, because only because I've got the player bought and it was also advertised as advertising. Unfortunately, the automatic detection since version 3.09 is no longer supported.
    Please resume and install. Thank you

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. An option to choose between MagicPixel 1 or 2 or to turn it off

An option to choose between MagicPixel 1 or 2 or to turn it off completely.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3D Movies should be automatically scraped as 3D Movies

When a File got the "3D" characters in its filename it should be automatically scraped by the zappiti mediacenter as a 3D Movie.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bitstream DSD

It would be really useful for a media player such as Zappiti 4k HDR to be able to do bitstream (over HDMI) DSD files, stereo and multichannel (sacd.iso, DSD and DFF) to a one independent or integrated DAC such as the receivers or the OPPO players as well.

Just for sacd.iso could be a problem because most of them contain compressed information DST but most probably Realtek RTD1295 can not get overwhelmed at the threat of this task.

Finally, it would be the problem of stereo or multichannel selection for sacd.iso but it can also be solved.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Blu Ray Menu Control

enable the full blu Ray Menu as an option with full control for full Blu Ray movie iso's or BDMV files. Allowing you to access options that are available such as audio, extras etc.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Source-Direct"

"Source-Direct" mean automatic RESOLUTION Switching on the new 4k HDR Mini !!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Lock resolution

Lock function for the resolution so you don't have to change it back when your receiver or tv interferes. With me this problem is "caused" by my logitech harmony remote (hub) because it starts all my devices at the same time. Also when I switch my receiver to let's say xbox my Zappiti is back to 480p. Thank you very much :)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to play the Extras on a bluray ISO

Currently when playing a movie ISO the player doesnt load the full disc just goes straight to the film so you have no way of playing the extra content.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Is it possible to get a "direct" function that disables Magic Pixel prossesing of the image.

It should be possible to disable the Magic Pixel prossesing, possibly a "direct out" function, especially when source material has same resolution as the destination (tv) (1080p material on 1080p display).

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. support bluray seamless branching - playlist (bdlite)

Lots of BD has seamless branching, it would be nice to play them on the zappiti 4k player.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base