Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Audio Decoder Dolby Atmos Dolby True HD / DTS:X DTS-HD in Multi-Channel.

Please add Audio Decoder Dolby Atmos Dolby True HD / DTS:X DTS-HD in Multi-Channel 7.1 Ch or 7.2.4 Ch for HDMI Multi-Channel LPCM Out , not just only Down-Mix to 2 Ch.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Music option to the Media Player

It would be great if a Music option was added to the Media Centre Menu to go along with the Movies and TV Shows, using the same "add a folder" option within the Media Centre settings area.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make Zappiti Explorer App work on Android.

I want to use the remote features, like page up and page down. And just use my tablet as a remote control

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NEED NEW FIRMWARE

1) FEW OF MEDIA FILES NOT PLAYING

2) NO OPTION TO ADJUST THE SCREEN BRIGHTNESS

3) WHILE I SCROLL THE MOVIE LIST MY HARD DRIVE FOLDER CONNECTED TO ZAPITTI 4K PLAYER DURING MY SEARCH AFTER SCROLLING DOWN TO SAY 5TH PAGE AND WHEN I PRESS BACK ONCE THE LIST AGAIN GETS ON TOP N I HAVE TO AGAIN SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY AND THIS IS TOO MUCH OF WORK TO DO

THIS HAPPENS EXAMPLE . WHEN I HAVE A FOLDER NAME ENGLISH MOVIES AND IN THT IF I HAVE SAY 50 MOVIES AND EACH MOVIE HAS ITS OWN FOLDER…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. kodi kodi

kodi on next update

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add option to autostart Kodi (or other app) On player launch

Add option to autostart Kodi (or other app) On player launch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add several options to Zappiti player

Hi!

I just got Zappiti 4k duo yesterday and i replaced it with my old Popcorn hour C-200, which still works with no problem and there are still a lot of options missing in Zappiti that popcorn had.
    I suggest that you add this options, which every player should have:
    1) option for audio sync (this option was already mentioned by other users)
    2) button for dvd menu an title (i have some dvd an iso movies with title menus an i cannot access them)
    3) option or button to see progress of the movie you are watching (like pressing…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Open source v2 and v3 Media Centre

It would be helpful to the wider community of users who still have old Dune/Zappiti players using v2 or v3 software to have this released to the community for ongoing development. There are a lot of talented people out there like those behind Yadis and DMM to name a couple.

Can you please consider releasing this on github or elsewhere so further versions can be released, bugs fixed etc?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the bugs of Media Center V3. The software is a pain to use.

Fix cloud bugs
    Fix scraper bugs
    Improve speed
    Fix BD-Menues

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! While we aim to respond to every suggestion, we are closing older ones that don’t have enough votes so newer ones from you can move to the top. If this suggestion is still important to you, feel free to open it again.

12. scrapping media format ".rmvb" (real media player)

Zappiti doesnot scrap ".rmvb" media format (real media format). Atleast give us choice to scrap not so popular formats.......

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! While we aim to respond to every suggestion, we are closing older ones that don’t have enough votes so newer ones from you can move to the top. If this suggestion is still important to you, feel free to open it again.

13. Functionality Request : Selecting a new movie when one is playing.

If a DVD or BluRay ISO is playing and you go from the transport screen back to the Details screen then back to the Movies screen and select another movie then it doesn't start the newly selected movie. (Maybe it should send a "Stop" before sending the "Play <filename>" command?)...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug : iPad / iPhone app differences to Zappiti UI

The "All My Files"option on the Dune Zappiti UI takes you to "All", "123", "A", "B", "C" ... "X", "Y", "Z" options so that I can get to all my files in "sections" (see other bug about the app crashing out about 2/3rds of the way through my collection)...

On the iPad it just goes straight to displaying all files - you can't view by letter etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve textflow on categories. Fix sorting of categories on Duneplayer.

Hi,
    I`m using pictures and text for the categories - pictures of actors and their name. The presentation of the names are random. Some names within the frame of the pictures some names outside the frame of the picture. It would be nice if you could fix the formatting of the text in a better way. Maybe a second line if the text is longer than the space available.
    I`m mainly using Zappiti direct from my PC. I also have a Dune player with Zappiti installed. The Dune player is working fine with Zappiti except for sorting of categories which…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to launch TV Episodes with a bluray disc structure.

Unable to launch TV Episodes with a bluray disc structure. In the film category this works fine (option to open via bd lite thenh select relevant title).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Bugs in scraping

When scraping my libary, Zappity recognizes DTSHD-MA as DTS in all my .mkv files, and all Blu-Ray ISO's are recognized as having Dolby TrueHD, regardless of them having DTS or anything other than TrueHD.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Seen/Unseen option in new places

Inside Categories and All My Files it would be nice to have the option for Seen/Unseen/Ongoing appear. So when you click B it then brings up Seen/Unseen menu and you pick which you want.

Same with Categories. Say you want to see a Comedy you haven't seen before, you're only option is All unseen movies or All comedy, no additional layer of filtering.

Would like to have more advanced filtering available, either by extending the existing functionality of seen/unseen in these other places or some other method.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Website Comment : When is English not English?

When you select it as your default language under "Parametres" at the top-right here ...

My preferences show that I have selected English but the whole site still appears in French.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug - Network list

The new method of listing network shares shows shares on my PC but no shares from the DUNE machine. So I don't seem to be able to scrape from a USB drive connected to the DUNE.
    OS - Windows XP 64Bit

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base