or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ralf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        yes you must but with the beta firmware. Copy beta ob stick and then follow instructions. It is easier to do then to read:-)

Ralf

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting message in Zapitti Video to update firmware for BR Menu support - but no new firmware found in system update - where do I get 3.12

Thanks

John

We all will build you a virtual monument if you implement this :)

It would be THE MILESTONE in history of your firmware updates :) :)

• Joma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT took an eternity to implement this feature but now your players will become full grown players. Best firmware upgrade ever!!! Hopefully before the end of 2018!

• Cirederf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lorsque j'ai lu qu'on pouvait enfin lire les menus des full bluray, etc.., j'ai crié un grand "YES!"
        Je suis super content. Merci à toute l'équipe de Zappiti pour tout ce que vous faites parce que j'aime ce lecteur. Il est GENIAL! et je suis très sincère. Merci merci encore.

My question has been answered now, I wanted to know how to see the BD Menu on my Zappiti One 4k and now I know it is not possible. This is a must have option, please address our requests Zappiti.

• AngelEyes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys we have been waiting for this for ages now. BD Menu and Seamless branching support is the only place you are letting yourselves down. The UI and new features are great, please make this a focus :)

• Aka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please develop and release firmware for BD/DVD ISO ,compare with competitor,you are behind.Hope this feature release soon.

• Sergio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no BD menu support with the latest firmware. I'm starting to think this isn't going to happen.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base