How can we improve Zappiti?

I almost became a customer

It conveys a very very bad picture if the support number is not occupied. Actually a disaster. Then you'd rather buy somewhere

else.

I was not able to contact Zappiti Germany.

My Post to Kontakt Germany:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

well, for quite some time now I have been thinking about buying the Zappiti Mediaplayer One SE 4K.
Since I buy a lot from Amazon, an order there would have been my first choice.
Unfortunately the product is not offered there, only the One 4K version.
However from a Spanish seller. This is out of the question, because I don't have the time or the desire to deal with Spanish

firmware.

So I searched in their dealer area. For the Stuttgart area there are probably 2 dealers. But on their homepage I can't find the

product either, only a superficial description, and without price.

So I thought I'd call the German office of Zappiti directly to get help (I just want to buy their product).
So I called the number 0421-380 39 630 several times, again and again. Unfortunately nobody answers under this number. The phone

doesn't seem to be busy. There is also no possibility to leave a voice message. You even describe this number as a support

number. So for the case that there should be problems with your product.
Well then, cheers, meal! Then the customer is beautifully smeared.

I have made this a habit of contacting the support service of the respective company before buying a product in order to avoid

unpleasant surprises.
In this case, I was probably successful.

Too bad actually. I would have liked the product. I will now take a look elsewhere.
Zappiti Germany doesn't seem to have too much interest in selling the products either.

Greeting Sascha

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sascha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Markus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hallo Sascha,

also Heimkinopartner und Zapitti Deutschland sind ein und der selbe Händler (zumindest ins Bremen - Hauptsitz) Heimkinopartner ist vielerort in Deutschland aber genauso für den Support des Player da.

Was die Erreichbarkeit angeht, so gebe ich dir recht, habe selbst 2 Tage gebraucht.
        Mal Vormittags 10 Uhr / Mittags 14 Uhr angerufen bis ich jemanden am Telefon hatte. Dafür waren die Mitarbeiter aber sehr Kompetent.

Habe den Duo jetzt sein 1 Jahr im Einsatz und kann diesen nur Empfehlen.

Vielleicht hilft dir das einwenig.

Gruß
        Markus

Feedback and Knowledge Base