How can we improve Zappiti?

Identification

Bulk Identification

I have around 800 video files not identified as TV Shows in my zappiti.
I can't spend all that time identying each to the zappiti DB one by one.
It would be great if there was a way to select all the files from the same show and identify all of them at the same time.
This would be a great time saver.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Fid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn’t have said it better. It almost makes Zappiti video, a useless feature.

• Six66Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been chatting with support about this today. ZMC used to do this, if it found episodes not scanned it would group them to series and you could then bulk scan the whole thing. I can't add attachments in comments, but i have screenshots showing this. 10 episodes of 1 show missing, it allows you to identify the one show then it identifies all 10 episodes, you don't need to manually select through one by one.

I had to spend half the night sifting through 60 episodes of 1 show because this feature was removed. And instead of bringing it back, I have to come try to vote it back into existence, because a positive user experience is apparently not what we're looking for here.

The worst part is when you identify the show and go to select the episode, it's already predicted the right one every single time. It's wasted effort to click OK to select the show then OK again to confirm the episode is identified right. Once you confirm the show, everything else is correct.

BRING BACK THE OLD FUNCTIONALITY!!! Stop this one by one nonsense, it's bloody ridiculous.

Feedback and Knowledge Base