How can we improve Zappiti?

Map custom categories to folders and/or allow multiple movies to be selected and change their category

Zappiti (video) allows for customer categories/module however you can only edit movies one at a time to map them to the custom category. This is very manually intensive for those that have large movie collections.

It would be a huge help if:

1. A custom category/module could be mapped to a folder on a NAS/internal HDD folder and all the movies in that folder are then associated with the category

2. Able to select multiple movies and edit them to have the new custom category

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
douglasrice shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • douglasrice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - every time I load a bunch of new movies onto my NAS that I want to map to a specific category I have to do each one individually - very time consuming. I really like the movie wall - to make it stand above the rest they just need a few tweeks.....

• Six66Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything is labour intensive, they have forgotten how to make a positive user experience with their product.

I support option 2, but I have no votes left to help you out. I want to have multiple selection options and be able to run an action on that selected set of content. It's common sense and I thought basic functionality for applications spanning decades.

Feedback and Knowledge Base