Fixing Problems with new database
Now That we no longer can use TVDB, There are big problems with
The Incomplete TMDB (why IMDB can't be used for TV series is beyond me),some Series which are listed differently are
now separated from The Original folders in my Zappiti For example
If I now add a Looney Tune cartoon It goes in a new folder, not the one I made using TVDB both are labeled "Looney Tunes" A Feature That lets you combine two Series folders is badly needed
Interesting feedback about adding new content to an existing series, that'll be annoying. I'll see if I can throw in a new season of something in the next week and see if I can replicate. Would suggest logging that one via Contact Us as a bug rather than feedback here though.
As for the completeness or structure of TMDB, that's something you have to address with them, not Zappiti.