Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-add the limit on Recent

Your new version of Video has the following "improvement":

- The “recent” module no longer returns a limited number of results.

Now everything you have ever added appears in Recent for the life of the product, which entirely defeats the purpose of having a Recent icon. If you want to see everything already you have an All option.

By not having a limitation here you make loading Recent take an incredibly long time (the reason I never use All in the first place).

I fail to understand why you have ruined this functionality and replicated the All functionality simply to…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve Zappiti Media Center

It would be great to have an option where you could see your files on "Media Center" with the same personal folder organisation as you have expressed on "explorer" but with the media center graphic interface showing your film posters and personal thumbnails reflecting the exact way your folders are organised.
    For example, I have a collection of almost 3000 titles organised by "country" and then by "director". Each folder has the country flag thumbnail or the directors portrait thumbnail I inserted in. But then I cannot see this on Zappiti media center. Its customisation is great but does not…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Series "Another Life (2019)" are not found

New Series "Another Life (2019)" are not found

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. provide better explanation on how to load movies a d music onto the player. so i was unable to purchase your product

explain methods to load media such as music from CDs onto the player. I couldn't find this information so I was unable to purchase your product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sorting movies by date, group behavior.

I like to sort my movies by release date to get the latest movies on top of the list, but it does not work with grouped movies.
    Is there a way to do this? I deleted all my groups and switched of automaticly group movies, but I like groups.
    How about listing groups multiple times for each release date of the group in this view? Or maybe do not show groups here?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Map custom categories to folders and/or allow multiple movies to be selected and change their category

Zappiti (video) allows for customer categories/module however you can only edit movies one at a time to map them to the custom category. This is very manually intensive for those that have large movie collections.

It would be a huge help if:

1. A custom category/module could be mapped to a folder on a NAS/internal HDD folder and all the movies in that folder are then associated with the category

2. Able to select multiple movies and edit them to have the new custom category

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. make a simple stand alone version for zappiti media center V4 without server / nas / network for pc where everything is on local hdd

All my movies are on local hdd (45To) so I don't need server / network stuff. All I need is the database and a nice interface to launch the movies.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create Backups of Collections

Would like an export/backup option in the application, a restore point so that if something goes wrong you can restore to previous version, or easily move between new versions back to older ones if they are still buggy. I've just recently discovered my database is now corrupt and can't run the application, had I done nightly backups/exports I would have only lost one night's worth of work. Now I don't think I have the patience to start over again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to switch off hints when zappiti video is loading

Zappiti (Video) always shows hints when it loads - it would be great to be able to switch off hints

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Home Automation Intergration

Is there any plans in the pipeline for ELAN integration.

It would be great to see a plex style interface where a window can populate with a list of movies or music from the NAS/hard drive folder

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove content if no longer in scan folder

In old ZMC versions you can move a folder out of your identified folders so next time you scan it will remove from the DB. Either I'm blind or Zappiti Video doesn't have this functionality, and the scan/identification process is way off that manually deleting series one by one is brutally time consuming.

When a file or series is no longer in the watch folder, it should be removed on the next scan/identification process.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better.

The option to use black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better special on full screen movies.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zappiti NAS failed to RIP

When trying to RIP a disc if the disc is not referenced in the Zappiti database then it fails to RIP.

Can the system be changed so that the disc still rips and sits in a temporary folder until it can be referenced and identified.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Кириллический алфавит в меню Video

Вся коллекция хранится с названиями на русском языке
    Нет возможности выбора по первой букве в названии так как алфавит на латинице

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base