• My feedback
  1. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to turn off Tips during startup

Create a user preference setting that would allow you to turn off the Tips screen(s) shown at Media Center Startup.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple databases with order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show correct aspect ratios!

Download correct aspect ratios with Imdb to get correct information. 90 % of the movies have incorrect aspect information. Synching with the database is a very easy process.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subtitles height that will adapt to the aspect ratio

I find myself often changing the subtitle height for an external subtitle to fit the image : 30 for a 16/9 movie, 130 for a 2.35 movie so it doesn't appear in the black bars but on the image itself. It can be kind of annoying to have to change when I switch back and forth between movies and Tv Shows.

Would it be possible to program something like "subtitle height memory", the Zappiti will remember preferred subtitles height for each different Aspect Ratio or some way to detect black bars and automatically adjust the subtitles above them ?

Thank…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. move title from tv show to movie and movie to tv show

Please allow reclassifying (moving) of title to tv shows when it's classified as movie depending on where the identify function searches. Sometimes the title is only found in Tmdb, when it's a actually a disc of TV cartoons, but not necessarily found in thetvdb.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add other rating (TOMATOMETER scores, MPAA rating)

Add Rotten Tomatoes TOMATOMETER scores and the MPAA rating to the description
    The title pretty much says it all. I find the Rotten Tomatoes rating to be the most accurate. Also it would be nice if the rating (PG, R, PG-13) is shown

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Group Nesting

The ability to add groups within groups

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an option for storing original titles of movies instead of translated titles

L'app zappiti video est super mais pourriez vous développer une option pour que dans l'interface en francais et avec les synopsis en francais les titre originaux soient retenus plutôt que les titre traduits en français( qui sont très souvent inconnus, quand on recherche on effectue une recherche.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Movie Poster App

I would like the ability to support a Movie Poster App such as https://www.mattsshack.com/plex-movie-poster-display/ or https://movieposterapp.com/. I can see this being accomplished two ways, either support plex style calls for the current playing movie on the players so any current movie poster app out there that supports plex can do the now playing. Or make your own Zappiti Movie Poster app we can run on windows etc. that will show any posters for movies in our libraries as well as the "now playing" from a selected player on your network.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zappiti Server auto-startup on Windows PC and Mac

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Search for a video with multiple categories

I have created many custom categories for my own personal home, family and friends videos that I publish in my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR server. Each video has multilple categories assigned to it. For example: "Family Friend" / "Memorial Video" / "2000-2009" / "DVD" etc. and on and on. When I want to locate and watch a home video with multiple categories, I can only select one currently in Zappiti Video. I would like to be able to check on multiple categories and then click search to find matches in Zappiti Video. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Scanning for Folder & About [jpegs] to import into library

1,00,00,00 Please"s, I have spent the last 3yrs, redoing my 4.000 + movies and tv folder, And I do not want, to have to do them all again. So please include, while scanning folders to import, to look in the folder for, both are jpeg format. " Folder " and " About " folder is the cover art and the about is the fanart & movie info etc..And also be able, while editing movie info, to copy and paste into the relevant boxes

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category

• Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.

• If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Home Cinema Smart lighting profile control on play, pause and movie end, by zappiti media center

I Wish my home cinema lights could be integrated to play and pause on Zappiti media player. I use xioami lighting system in my room and have to change the room mood manually on every time i am playing, so i think it would be so cool if this all could be integrated.

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base