Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ability to to point media folders to a icon in player.

Have the ability to create a new folder in player for kids/children movies and point a folder just for this. Same as when adding movies and marking them as movies or adding tv shows and marking them as tv shows. We should be able to add a folder and mark or as anything and point it to a specific folder.
    So on your main player screen with icons for movies, tv shows you can have your own custom icons pointing to media folders. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zappiti Server run as Service

It would be helpful that Zappiti Server runs as Service under Windows!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add 576p and 480p resolution

Please restore options to select 480p and 576p resolution in Zappiti Video.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customization for Categories in Zappiti Video

There's a couple related suggestions here rolled into one which comes from v2 ZMC.

1. The ability so customize existing categories. I want to be able to select the right icon for the categories. When I right click to Edit it says I can't change a defautl category. Why not? That was standard functionality previously and something I used a lot. It would be good to see previous ZMC functionality restored here where a user can not only change the icon to an existing stock image, but select their own image from their PC.

2. When creating a new custom category, again…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gestion des bonus SIMPLE

Le problème des bonus peut être géré automatiquement de manière très simple : Dans chaque dossier de film, on peut avoir un dossier qui se nomme "Bonus". Il suffit que le moteur, au moment de détecter le(s) film(s) IGNORE ce dossier, et on, comme moi, avoir un dossier par film, contenant les bonus, et les bonus ne sont pas reconnus. On peut même envisager que lorsqu'un y a un dossier Bonus, un flag lors de la reconnaissance des films le mémorise, et permet d'afficher (lorsqu'on se balade sur Zappiti) un icone "Bonus" et lorsqu'on clique dessus, on a la liste…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show the age rating (e.g. FSK) on the movie/series detail page

My kids (8 and 12) always ask me what the age rating of this movie is. I have to ask Google to get the answer. It would be helpful to see the rating directly on the detail page. This information can be easilly obtained from imdb or tmdb.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add editing of Group order, etc.

The order of titles within a group should be editable, as it was in previous versions.

This would allow groups such as Star Wars, Harry Potter (if including the Fantastic Beasts in the same group), Lord of the Rings (including the Hobbit films), etc. to be ordered chronologically by the story as opposed to when each film was released.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. offer the option to save and restore settings and login details to a USB stick prior to a factory reset similar to what Oppo offers

before doing a factory reset it would be good to be able to save login details and settings to a USB stick and be able to restore those details back into the player

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acronova

Could you plan to support the Acronova juke-box ripper?

The easiest way to rip 100 dvd/BR in the Zappiti Media center.

If it’s committed on your roadmap, I buy a Zappiti Media Center...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Auto shutdown

Please allow me to set the automatic shutdown of the player after a specified time

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. is it possible to turn Zappiti to an audio streamer with Tidal for instance? That would be great

make Zappiti talso an audio streamer with Tidal for instance? That would be great

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ajouter le tri par acteurs

Ajouter le tri par acteurs

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding Dolby/DTS trailers to movies in a category

I have created a category "Dolby Atmos" so that I see all the movies with Dolby Atmos sound. It would be great to add a selectable trailer to this category so that for example a Dolby Atmos trailer will be played before the actually movie starts (I select a movie from this category, I push "play", the Dolby Atmos trailer is shown, the movie is shown).

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a function to run separated movies as one

movies like "The Hobbit 3D" are seperated on two disks
    there should be function to show just one cover in the moviewall and by starting this movie both of the parts should run as one

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Save filter options

Hello, when i open the Z menu i can put a V in "not seen movies" and when i open ZMP i get just the movies i did not see, just like i want.
    But when i shutdown the Z and start over again, the ZMP will come again whith all movies, seen and not seen.
    I want to save that the ZMP will show me just the not seen movies on start up, or whatever a user wants to see.
    For now not verry smart for a smart device !

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Upgrade & debug the SEARCH function

The Search function is pretty nice but should to be debugged and upgraded.
    It's really great to see all the movies with HUMPHREY BOGART or JOHN WAYNE... Or made by XXXX ...
    Right now it doesn't work as the movies are split between multiple "JOHN WAYNE" .... (Bug of course)
    I also suggest that for the "big actors or producers" a picture of them should be used instead of a pictures of one of the movies as it is done now.
    Search is very useful for large collections.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base