Skip to content

Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Bring back the TVDB analysis

Since the only choice for TV shows was reduced to TMDB as the only source, many series are not found, episode are missing, incorrectly numbered or the language is missing - basically a nightmare.

My understanding is, that TVDB was removed because it now costs something.
    Since the Zappiti players are more at the top price range of media players compared to competiters, it should be easily coverd.

The comment from another user to help build up TMDB is not valid.
    If we now put our energy and time into building another DB up again, they may change the API…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to the change of TheTVDB terms of use, we spent a lot of time to establish a new system of identification of the Tv shows because TVDB become paying.
    In order to still guarantee free analyse of Tv shows, we have redeveloped our system in order to analyse Tv shows with TMDB who is still free.

2. Please add Dune export function to media centerV4

I would like to ask for the return of the option "Export to Dune player". This option has been missing since V2 and currently the zappiti suite is the only viable option to have a media player on the Dune media player series.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve indentify process

Hi,
    Every time i add new movies, then go to Zappiti player to watch new movies, not show before not identify yet. I must go to explorer to watch.
    I think we should split current identify process to 2 sub process
    1: just identify movies ( title, rating, poster, description ) as fast as possible, like "kodi" did. So users can find their new movies immediately.
    2: While they watch their movies, you can run 2nd process, to load poster, extra, bonus...etc...
    3: Add option in setting "Load extra information", so user can switch on / off by default.
    For…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

215 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make a simple stand alone version for zappiti media center V4 without server / nas / network for pc where everything is on local hdd

All my movies are on local hdd (45To) so I don't need server / network stuff. All I need is the database and a nice interface to launch the movies.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sorting movies by date, group behavior.

I like to sort my movies by release date to get the latest movies on top of the list, but it does not work with grouped movies.
    Is there a way to do this? I deleted all my groups and switched of automaticly group movies, but I like groups.
    How about listing groups multiple times for each release date of the group in this view? Or maybe do not show groups here?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to switch off hints when zappiti video is loading

Zappiti (Video) always shows hints when it loads - it would be great to be able to switch off hints

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Zappiti NAS failed to RIP

When trying to RIP a disc if the disc is not referenced in the Zappiti database then it fails to RIP.

Can the system be changed so that the disc still rips and sits in a temporary folder until it can be referenced and identified.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Qnap Server for Zappiti

Please create a Qnap Server version. You have one for Synology but it would be great to have a version for Qnap. The cloud is way to slow to the point it is unusable and I have a 4k mini player which is sitting there gathering dust

481 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  99 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Browse Media Center by folder

I would like to browse the Media Center View "by folder".
    e.g. if the files are already stored in subfolders like "3D" or "4K" or "kids", it would not be necessary to extra-categorize these files.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a Music option to the Media Player

It would be great if a Music option was added to the Media Centre Menu to go along with the Movies and TV Shows, using the same "add a folder" option within the Media Centre settings area.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View movie list by language

Create a smart list or categorie to view movies by language. An option like : "view movies only in french" or "view movies only with french subtitles"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base