Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO.

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

257 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add dynamic HDR (dynamic gamma / tone mapping) optimization like Panasonic HDR optimizer

Especially for projectors which are limited in light output it is crucial to have a adaption of the gamma curve for HDR.
    Otherwise the picture will be way to dark.
    The best technical solution in the market is currently the Panasonic HDR optimizer.
    It would be very helpful to have a similar feature in Zappiti.

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Higher resolution covers & backgrounds

Please add an ability to filter higher resolution covers and backgrounds.
    My LG OLED in 4K deserves to see higher res covers and backgrounds.
    I’ve spent so many hours just trying the supplied Zappiti dB images and others and there are so many poor res fuzzy images.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SMB2 support needed urgently

I can't believe I just spent a significant sum of money on a high end media player only to find it doesn't support SMB2 so I can't share my media library to it! This is unacceptable, you should not require your customers to downgrade their network security in order to use your product. This needs fixing asap.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HDMI CEC: Menu button

Hey Zappiti people
    I love using all my devices with one remote and HDMI CEC is a blessing for this... but for the Zappiti I need to keep the remote around for one function only: the menu button. If I want to use any of the functions hidden behind the menu button I can't use my TV's remote as none of the buttons seem to be mapped to this function.
    Could this button be mapped to a more convenient and universal button like 'guide' or the colour buttons (which are currently not used). Or even crazier: let users map CEC…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please answer Contact Us and Return Phone Calls

have been trying to buy the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR and even had it in the Cart. Before finalizing the purchase, I asked a question on your Contact Us form, but did not receive the courtesy of a reply. (Also, I had sent a message several weeks ago on Contact Us and that was never answered.

Then I called your office and was transferred to a phone, but no answer so I left a message….no reply.

I called your office the next day and was transferred and again had to leave a message. I decided one message was enough.

Unless…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an option to manually browse for an external subtitle

Please add an option to manually browse for an external subtitle. No matter what is the name of the subtitle file. Same name of the movie and subtitle to get thing work is the complete nonsense. This feature had 10 year old Mede8er flawlesly working. Player is useless without that option for many people who use subtitles.

Add an option to enter URL with subtitles to download. That feature has Kodi from years ago.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Usb WiFi 6 dongle for existing 4K media devices allowing 4K WiFi streaming

In the past adding a usb dongle could add WiFi to devices that did not come with WiFi. I’m wondering if a WiFi 6 usb dongle could possibly add the ability to stream 4K over WiFi with a WiFi 6 router.
    Is there any in the works?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Route audio via USB or another app?

I use a Chord Mojo USB audio interface for high quality audio. Using UAPP app to drive it at maximum sample rates etc. I've installed this on the Zappiti so can listen to music OK with it but cannot select it as an output using Zappiti Video so I have to unplug my audio system from the high quality Mojo and plug it directly into the Zapitti AV out which s disappointing.
    Support of audio output to USB DACs such as the Mojo would be great or would it be possible to just send Audio via the UAPP app? That…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Identification

Bulk Identification

I have around 800 video files not identified as TV Shows in my zappiti.
    I can't spend all that time identying each to the zappiti DB one by one.
    It would be great if there was a way to select all the files from the same show and identify all of them at the same time.
    This would be a great time saver.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add HDR10+

Please add HDR10+ , it is a "free" license ($ 4000 per year for the SOC vendor).

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One SE4k

1) for/backwards frame-by-frame 2) zoom in the photos 3) file ordering by (even changed) filename not only by date 4) mirroring of older devices like Samsung J7 Duo 5) recognize the audio codec from all new Sony cameras, codec name "pcm_s16be" in a MP4 (or at least in a MKV).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add support for 5.1 PCM uncompressed multi channel format.

Please add support for this uncompressed multi channel format. Several movies of mine plus concerts contains this format and when I play them, the sound is just muted.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dealers in the USA

I will be travelling to NYC at the end of November and to Miami on the first week of December, 2019. Please let me know the addresses of the local dealers.
    Thank you,
    Ricardo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make it possible to transfer files from PC to internal HDD in Zappiti using USB3

For some reason Zappiti is one of the very very few mediaplayers that doesn't support file transfer via USB3. I've had a Medi8ter and Xtreamer Prodigy before the zappiti, and there I could just use file trandfer via USB3. It would be so much more user friendly to people who don't use Windows as their primary OS.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Arrange TV series into modules just as can be done with movies

If TV series were put into modules as movies are it would make searching the whole of my very large TV series section, for a particular series that is required much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. diminuer la luminosité des sous titres en HDR , qui sont trop éblouissants

corriger les luminosité des sous titres en HDR qui sont au max de la luminosité, ils sont eblouissants et ca devient insupportable lors de vision de films dans le noir.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow saga films to be individually added to respective categories

If a movie belongs to a saga/group and I want to edit it to a particular category, the whole group is added instead of just that film.

Zappiti could add an option of whether the user wants to add the entire group or not to the category.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improvements to Change Picture

When you bring up the Change Picture menu, you are show both posters and wallpaper but you can change only one of them. Either split this up to two different functions or allow user to select a new poster and/or new wallpaper and apply the change to both in a single action. Also, show what the current poster and wallpaper are while navigating for new ones.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base