Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dolby Vision, HDR10+ Coming to Zappiti?

Is Dolby Vision and HDR10+ HDR10 with Dolby's VS10 HDR coming any time soon? I want to upgrade. Cheers

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subtitle placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When I launch a file, the audio track takes few secs to be sent to the amplifier

Good morning.

I bought the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR few weeks ago, and I am really satisfied about this product.
    However, there is a recurrent problem : for each video or audio file I launch (from Zappiti Video, Music or Explorer apps), the video is instantly displayed at the screen, but the audio track takes 3/4 seconds to be sent to the amplifier (Onkyo TX-SR605), without a delay between the video and the audio once these 4 secs have passed.

Is there a setting I have to change, or is this a software problem ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ethernet

Please remove the sign Ethernet : Is not connected, why would you want to know that during playback ? Sometimes it will appear multiple times during playback, it’ s very annoying.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Roon integration

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Group for TvShows

Most of my stuff that can’t be found on data base ends up in movies
    so there’s a mix of different stuff in the movies section,I made groups
    Of video clips and shows ,but find I can’t combine stuff in groups with stuff in the tv section. I would like a feature in the Tv section that would bring up my groups

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gallery Bug - Freeze after stopping playback

After upgrading the sotware on the Zappiti 4K HDR from version 3.13 to 3.15, I noticed the Gallery app was crashing frequently. More specifically, when I start playing any movie after starting the device, nothing goes wrong. But when I press 'stop' on the remote, the screen goes black for a while, and then an Android-like message appears that the Gallery app is not responding. My only option is to do a forced shutdown of the app. The interface of the Zappiti still works after that, but I am unable to play any movie after that. When loading the video…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to mirror dual hard drives, to prevent data loss

Since the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can seat 2 hard drives, each being up to 16TB, it would be very handy if there was the options to mirror the HDDs in a RAID 1 configuration to prevent losing 16TB worth of movies and music.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Pre-roll Function

One of the functions I loved on Plex was the ability to point the system to a pre-roll file or folder. This would run those clips before starting the movie. We had our own little personalise intro play before movies started. Would love to see this implemented in Zappiti Video.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve Tidal Audio and Video streaming from Aptoide

Tidal is a great quality audio and video streaming platform. I wish that the 4K Pro would work as well a AppleTV.
    Tidal on the 4k Pro Sounds and looks so much better but is laggy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. increase internal Memory

Can we not use a memory card to increase zappitis internal memory to make use of android to its full potential. 9gb is way too small.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product purchase in Vietnam

Dear Zappiti,

I'm wanting to purchase the Zappiti Pro 4K in Vietnam. I have contacted all the distributors listed and none are carrying this item. When I requested them to order for me, they all declined.

How can you list them as your distributor in Vietnam when they don't do the job?

Please suggest alternative way I can purchase the product in Vietnam.

Thank you for your assistance.

Joseph

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base