Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subtitle placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group for TvShows

Most of my stuff that can’t be found on data base ends up in movies
    so there’s a mix of different stuff in the movies section,I made groups
    Of video clips and shows ,but find I can’t combine stuff in groups with stuff in the tv section. I would like a feature in the Tv section that would bring up my groups

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Roon integration

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shuffle order categories in Showcase

It would be really helpful to have a shuffle feature for categories that are in the showcase.

My showcase is filled with my favourite shows and movies. It would be great to have these shuffled so that the same things are not shown on start-up.

My showcase is rarely accessed and seems kind of pointless despite it having potential. Even the ability to order them by recently added would be great and a very cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Dolby Vision

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

550 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  32 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manuel de démarrage avancé en pdf

Compiler la Base de connaissance en un ou plusieurs Manuels Avancés en pdf à télécharger, pour les solutions non couvertes dans le manuel de démarrage papier, type : renommer convenablement les fichiers pour qu'ils soient convenablement catalogués, quel réseau wifi employer pour connecter un ZP4HD cablé et un player, remplacer le bouton Music par un accès direct vers une autre une app musicale android, etc ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ethernet

Please remove the sign Ethernet : Is not connected, why would you want to know that during playback ? Sometimes it will appear multiple times during playback, it’ s very annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allumer un Zappiti en poussant sur le gros Z bleu devant ?

Je veux allumer mon serveur Z en même temps que mon installation hifi audiophile, donc en poussant sur un bouton, par exemple le gros Z bleu devant ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AV1 Video Codec

Hi please add support for AV1 video codec. It's an open, royalty-free video coding format. I found that there are more and more video files using AV1, which currently I am not able to playback using the player with my Zappiti One 4K HDR. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add support for 3D FSBS mkv with AR different from 1.78:1

Please add support for 3D FSBS mkv files with aspect ration different from 1.78:1.
    Example: Widescreen (2.39:1), which in 3D FSBS is 2x(1920x804) rather than 2x(1920x1080)

Best regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clean empty groups

In Zappiti Video, newly scraped movie files are often put into Movie Groups. Sometimes, the grouping is not how I would wish it. For example, I prefer all of the films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be in a single "MCU" Movie Group. I can do that now by creating a group and moving films into it. However, I would like to be able to delete the now-empty "IronMan", "Thor", "Spider-Man", "Black Panther", "Ant-Man" and "Avengers" groups. While I can delete them from the movie wall, they still exist in the background. I know this because when I go…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic 3D switch

Could you implement the automatic 3D switch feature for mkv files based, for example, in the name (for example,3DSBS for side by side and 3DTD for top down). Popcorn hour has this for years and it is very handy. I really miss this feature, and having to go through 3D options in both the zappiti and the TV each time I want to see a 3D movie is exhausting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Category for Blu Ray ISO/ BDMV

Please create a movie category called Blu Ray - just like what you have now for 4K - where all my BD ISO and BDMV can be found under this category. Thank you very much :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base