Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Nuplayer support with gapeless option and smooth playing in Zappiti Music and Zappiti Explorer

Audio files sound is delivered on output only after 3 seconds in the Native Player and after 1 second in Nuplayer. Both players are having 3 seconds gape between tracks.Smooth playing option is not possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zappiti Transfer android application not compatible with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

Please make it compatible ... with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Connect of BlueRay-Player in the HDMI IN port.

I would love to connect my old BlueRay Player to the Zappiti HDMI IN Port.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. protect read/write access on hard disk

hello,
    in case of a robbery, is it possible to protect/lock the internal hard disk from being copied ?.
    thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. probléme lecture bande annonce lecteur zappiti pro

remplacer "you tube" par "allo ciné" comme lien afin de pouvoir lancer les bandes annonces des films ou séries.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fast scroll when adding a movie to a group

When adding a movie to a group either already existing or newly created it would be possible to fast scroll to the group by either being able to click on the first letter of the movie or by pressing a number on the remote.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3d dlp

Tuto lancement 3d dlp. Zappiti video lit iso 3d en 3d. Comment lancer video 3d dlp

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Roon integration

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. a Play All button for a file(not a TV Show)

While The way the play next function for a tv series sometimes doesn't work that great ,with delays I would like a function that does the same thing for videos in a folder (thats not in TV Shows folder)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Ability to Assign Categories at the Connection Level

Please add a new feature that will allow me to assign categories at the folder connection level. For example, I have a folder of standup comedy video files I am connecting to in my Zappiti Video collection and I want all of the files within the folder to be associated with the custom 'Standup Comedy' category I made so that every video file in it will have the Standup Comedy Tag. Without this feature, I am relegated to going through every file in my collection one-by-one and manually assigning categories to each video. This is insanely time-consuming and an archaic…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Group TV Show eps that need to be identified together.

When Z Video has finished scanning and there are files that need to be identified, why are the files for the same title scattered throughout the list and not grouped together? Or put another way, how come when you've in identified a TV title, it doesn't apply that info to the other files with the same name?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More Video Options other than Movies like Video Songs, Stage Shows

It would be good to have more main categories other than Movies under Video. There should be options for multilingual folders/categories, Video songs, Stage shows, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More options for HDR to SDR conversion

I would like more options with the HDR to SDR conversion feature. For example, a way to set the number of target Nits and store this value in the Zappiti player for each movie.

The Panasonic UB9000 player has two projector HDR Optimizer mode, so you get “Projector Basic Luminance” that tone maps to 350Nits and the “Projector High Luminance” that maps HDR to 500Nits. In my configuration, the Panasonic player does a better job with 350 Nits than the Zappiti so I think that providing more options would help the Zappiti video rendering with HDR content on SDR screens.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ethernet

Please remove the sign Ethernet : Is not connected, why would you want to know that during playback ? Sometimes it will appear multiple times during playback, it’ s very annoying.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to mirror dual hard drives, to prevent data loss

Since the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can seat 2 hard drives, each being up to 16TB, it would be very handy if there was the options to mirror the HDDs in a RAID 1 configuration to prevent losing 16TB worth of movies and music.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support for Samsung 870 QVO 8TB SSD

Hi, I have read the recommended HDD and SSD documentation for the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR. And I noticed that while it's supported up to 2x16TB of HDD, I can only see the Samsung SSD is only supported up to 4TB.

I'm not sure if this is due to outdated information. But Samsung has released the 870 QVO 8TB 2.5" SSD. So can we have a confirmation that the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can support both 1x8TB or 2x8TB of these provided we have it docked into a 2.5" to 3.5" SATA III enclosure.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. very little sluggishness on user interface

hi zappiti. lots of love from INDIA. loving your fabulous job here. quite excited about what you guys bring to the table in the next round. fell in love with your products. keep going.......

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base