Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Statistics

When adding storage to Zappiti NAS, statistics don't update for several hours, making it appear that raid reconfiguration has failed. Request a more timely update of NAS stats.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Tidal Audio and Video streaming from Aptoide

Tidal is a great quality audio and video streaming platform. I wish that the 4K Pro would work as well a AppleTV.
    Tidal on the 4k Pro Sounds and looks so much better but is laggy

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. starten

Sneller opstarten
    Start up faster
    démarrer plus vite

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple selection

Allow the possibility to select several files/movies/episod to be selected on the same time in order to be moved in a group in one shot instead of moving them one by one

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please consider to use toroidal transformer for the zappiti player

hi end product use toroidal transformer but not EI transformer. A good toroidal transformer can bring audio and video quality to next level.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AV1 Video Codec

Hi please add support for AV1 video codec. It's an open, royalty-free video coding format. I found that there are more and more video files using AV1, which currently I am not able to playback using the player with my Zappiti One 4K HDR. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. increase internal Memory

Can we not use a memory card to increase zappitis internal memory to make use of android to its full potential. 9gb is way too small.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Dolby Vision

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

710 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  46 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Product purchase in Vietnam

Dear Zappiti,

I'm wanting to purchase the Zappiti Pro 4K in Vietnam. I have contacted all the distributors listed and none are carrying this item. When I requested them to order for me, they all declined.

How can you list them as your distributor in Vietnam when they don't do the job?

Please suggest alternative way I can purchase the product in Vietnam.

Thank you for your assistance.

Joseph

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

permettre le partage des disques présent sur Zappiti 4Khdr audiocom avec iMac 27" sous Os Catalina

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIX UNRECOGNIZED HDD

YOU GIVE A GOOD STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO, BUT THE SUBJECT SHOULD SAY INTERNAL HDD OR HDD ATTACHED VIA USB PORT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zappiti Cloud (app) via HTTPS

It would be better if the Zappiti Cloud connects via HTTPS instead of HTTP. That way the connection is more secure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shuffle order categories in Showcase

It would be really helpful to have a shuffle feature for categories that are in the showcase.

My showcase is filled with my favourite shows and movies. It would be great to have these shuffled so that the same things are not shown on start-up.

My showcase is rarely accessed and seems kind of pointless despite it having potential. Even the ability to order them by recently added would be great and a very cool feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recherche sans accent

Serait il possible de faire une recherche sans accentuation et de retrouver un titre même si celui-ci en possède. Exemple les é è ê à etc...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    research and development  ·  2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Manuel de démarrage avancé en pdf

Compiler la Base de connaissance en un ou plusieurs Manuels Avancés en pdf à télécharger, pour les solutions non couvertes dans le manuel de démarrage papier, type : renommer convenablement les fichiers pour qu'ils soient convenablement catalogués, quel réseau wifi employer pour connecter un ZP4HD cablé et un player, remplacer le bouton Music par un accès direct vers une autre une app musicale android, etc ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Compatibilité avec les apps MyCanal, France.tv

Ces apps de VOD et catch-up TV ne fonctionnent pas sur LE lecteur Media made in France. Vraiment dommage, et ce serait super de les avoir.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make menus and screen HDR colours

Please make menus and screen in HDR colours, so Projector can stay in HDR mode so that icons and video wall looks correct.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allumer un Zappiti en poussant sur le gros Z bleu devant ?

Je veux allumer mon serveur Z en même temps que mon installation hifi audiophile, donc en poussant sur un bouton, par exemple le gros Z bleu devant ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base