Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve indentify process

Hi,
    Every time i add new movies, then go to Zappiti player to watch new movies, not show before not identify yet. I must go to explorer to watch.
    I think we should split current identify process to 2 sub process
    1: just identify movies ( title, rating, poster, description ) as fast as possible, like "kodi" did. So users can find their new movies immediately.
    2: While they watch their movies, you can run 2nd process, to load poster, extra, bonus...etc...
    3: Add option in setting "Load extra information", so user can switch on / off by default.
    For…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Android Version 8

In Zappiti we are using other Android Apps on Google aswell. Yesterday i was reading "This App is not compatible with your device" because the App was for Android Version 8 (Oreo) AT LEAST (8 or higher). Looking at the System Info I founf out that even the newest Zapitti Firmware is version 6.0.1 which was released in December 2015. So is there any chance that we will see an Upgade to higher Android Versions in Zappiti ? I know that this is not Windows but I think our 4K HDR Boxes have such good Hardware that they can handle…

209 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow editing and deleting of Movie Groups

In Zappiti Video, newly scraped movie files are often put into Movie Groups. Sometimes, the grouping is not how I would wish it. For example, I prefer all of the films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be in a single "MCU" Movie Group. I can do that now by creating a group and moving films into it. However, I would like to be able to delete the now-empty "IronMan", "Thor", "Spider-Man", "Black Panther", "Ant-Man" and "Avengers" groups. While I can delete them from the movie wall, they still exist in the background. I know this because when I go…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Demo Scenes ( Bookmarks) Reference Sound/Picture - in/from all movies!

Please import some Chapter best of - or bookmarks for some scenes (DEMO) we always keep in mind or shown our friends.
    So we can skip to the best sound&Picture chapters - of all - movies!

Bonus: Voting possibilty for all Zappiti Friends

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Check multiple databases in selected order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. handleiding in het nederlands aub

handleiding in het nederlands

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Implement automatic 3d switch for MKV files

Could you implement the automatic 3D switch feature for mkv files based, for example, in the name (for example,3DSBS for side by side and 3DTD for top down). Popcorn hour has this for years and it is very handy. I really miss this feature, and having to go through 3D options in both the zappiti and the TV each time I want to see a 3D movie is exhausting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Group movies together which is part of a series Please.

please remove this feature or disable by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SMB2 support needed urgently

I can't believe I just spent a significant sum of money on a high end media player only to find it doesn't support SMB2 so I can't share my media library to it! This is unacceptable, you should not require your customers to downgrade their network security in order to use your product. This needs fixing asap.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When searching for a video to watch by category, allow for the selection of multiple categories. Currently, you can only select one.

I have created many custom categories for my own personal home, family and friends videos that I publish in my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR server. Each video has multilple categories assigned to it. For example: "Family Friend" / "Memorial Video" / "2000-2009" / "DVD" etc. and on and on. When I want to locate and watch a home video with multiple categories, I can only select one currently in Zappiti Video. I would like to be able to check on multiple categories and then click search to find matches in Zappiti Video. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO.

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

347 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Roon

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a Movie Category for Blu Ray ISO/ BDMV

Please create a movie category called Blu Ray - just like what you have now for 4K - where all my BD ISO and BDMV can be found under this category. Thank you very much :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Scanning for Folder & About [jpegs] to import into library

1,00,00,00 Please"s, I have spent the last 3yrs, redoing my 4.000 + movies and tv folder, And I do not want, to have to do them all again. So please include, while scanning folders to import, to look in the folder for, both are jpeg format. " Folder " and " About " folder is the cover art and the about is the fanart & movie info etc..And also be able, while editing movie info, to copy and paste into the relevant boxes

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. liens hypertexte pour retrouver réalisateur, acteurs (actrices) dans sa collection

est-il possible de développer une fonction qui permetrait de cliquer sur un nom d'acteur, de réalisateur pour retrouver dans sa collection les titres disponibles? Par exemple Alain delon,etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Screensaver feature should have user settable time delay - so it operates only after that time.

Windows allow you to set your screensaver to activate it or disable it and also to set the time before it operates. I cannot find any such feature here and when listening to music find it irritating that after a while the screensaver kicks in and the music info is then unavailable - you have to keep pressing ENTER to restore this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Unmount function

I have a request for the up coming update. Can you please place a short cut for a UNMOUNT icon/function on the main screen (or Z Movie screen)?? Majority of us using external hdds to store/watch movies. To disconnect/remove the drives without unmounted would corrupt/destroy the drives. Going into Setting-storage...etc.. to unmount everytime is too complicated. Or can you program 1 of the color buttons on the remote to function as UNMOUNT hdd?? Since I started using the Zappiti, my USB drives were required to be scanned/fixed (by the PC) everytime they were removed/disconnected

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enhance collection statistics

It would be nice to enhance Collection Statistics in Video to be more dynamic and intuitive than just plain text.

Suggestions:

• Total number of films per category

• Links from the Statistics page to various stats. If you click on your 100 Films it takes you to the Movies screen. Episodes/TV shows takes you to the TV screen. Sagas take you to the saga screen.

• If you add summary of each category, the link can take you to each category too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base