Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remote explorer app for SE model

It would be useful to have the ability to play files using a remote iOS or Android app without having to use the on screen menus. This will enable users to sequence videos for a presentation without the audience seeing the search for individual files .

This is particularly useful where you worked like to show trailers, featurettes in addition to the main movie. Having to use the on screen menus all the time looks amateurish in those situations

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show the age rating (e.g. FSK) on the movie/series detail page

My kids (8 and 12) always ask me what the age rating of this movie is. I have to ask Google to get the answer. It would be helpful to see the rating directly on the detail page. This information can be easilly obtained from imdb or tmdb.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove translucent black bars during pause

I have both Zappity One 4K Player & Zapitti Mini 4K.
    Please remove translucent upper and lower black bars during pause, in the next software update.
    It's really frustrating when pausing means I want to take a closer look at the movie, but I have to wait several seconds for the black bars to disappear.
    Also, place the pause logo on the upper left or upper right of the screen, not dead center in the middle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When looking at folders, pls. let the scroll go from botton to back to top so you do not have to cycle all the way up,

When looking at folders, pls. let the scroll go from bottom to back to top so you do not have to cycle all the way up, and the same when you need a last Item so you just move up ones from the top

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cue file reading on the Music Player

Please add the ability to read .cue files for CDs ripped as an ISO.
    At the moment ISO files are only played back as one file and no way to jump to tracks. My old WDTV live player did this easily, although the downside was still no gapless playback. It would be a welcomed addition to the music app.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. preferred subtitles language

Is there any way to set preferred subtitles to show up in the movie?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you please add option to sort by year?

I would love the option to see movies arranged by year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Many 4:3 Videos were stretched to full format instead Original Aspect Ratio.

Many 4:3 Videos are streteched to Full format instead the Original Aspect Ratio. This looks terrible. You must always set the right Aspect Ratio in the Video Player manually, because he does not keep the setting.

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Avoir une touche info durée du film sans passer par la la touche pause

Avoir une touche info durée du film sans passer par la touche pause.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please default player to Subtitles OFF

It would save a lot of time when starting a movie if the default setting would be Subtitles OFF. Thank You

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Standby Function for HDD with network access

Also, has anyone figured a way to put Zappiti in proper standby? I use the top button on their remote, as per the manual said, to place it on standby instead of turning it off but the network access (SMB) for my external USB hdd does not work with it supposedly on standby. Greatly appreciate your thoughts and any help!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Go to Search Function

Please consider to add a "Go To" function for the Zappiti 4k HDR Player. This is a very useful function which other brand Media Players have it, it allows us to enter the exact time for the search rather than the existing skip or fast forward/fast rewind search.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A way to change the aspect ratio to FIT mode as default

There should be a way to change the default aspect ratio.
    Now it's always in full mode as default and it stretches the picture.
    It's annoying to have to change the aspect ratio every time you start a video to FIT mode.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Firmware 3.11

Hello there,

All I wanted to say that I love the latest firmware, I love the new style and the player starts much faster! I have updated my device via the online process and it worked like a charm. Great job, thank you!

Best regards

Tibor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add editing of Group order, etc.

The order of titles within a group should be editable, as it was in previous versions.

This would allow groups such as Star Wars, Harry Potter (if including the Fantastic Beasts in the same group), Lord of the Rings (including the Hobbit films), etc. to be ordered chronologically by the story as opposed to when each film was released.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is it possible to add these features?

1: WOL (Wake on LAN) - It would be nice to have the Zappiti automatically turn on my NAS.
    2: Better music support - add playlist support?
    3: NFS Support?
    4: Better SAMBA support, as in SMB Version 3?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. offer the option to save and restore settings and login details to a USB stick prior to a factory reset similar to what Oppo offers

before doing a factory reset it would be good to be able to save login details and settings to a USB stick and be able to restore those details back into the player

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Film Screening Mode

I would love the ability to queue up multiple files and have them play as if in a theater. For example:

• trailers

• short film (with subtitles)

• feature (no subtitles)

• ending placeholder (looping)

I don't know of anything on the market made for screening (rather than home viewing).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base