Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rounded Covers in Silver Skin

Rounded Covers in Silver Skin and Covers reduced to 7x3 instead of 8x3
    Numbers of movies and Tv-shows instead of number of pages

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to zappiti pc

Add option to zappiti pc to choose where "Zappiti" folder with images
    be installed (local disk d,e,f...)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modification des catégories selon le besoin

Bonjour, Je n'ai pas la maitrise des catégories, il en manque plusieurs(comédie dramatique, biopic, film enfants, sports, arts martiaux...etc...)et certaines ne me sont pas utiles (polar, action, horror...etc...), sur une v3 c'était possible de modifier selon les besoins. A quand sur une V4 couplé avec un Zappiti duo 4k hdr

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. mycanal

merci de faire fonctionner l appli mycanal sur le zappiti

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Catergories

Hi there,

Love my new 4K HDR and the ZMC v4! However it would be fantastic if you could add the option to add your own categories as well. For example on my previous zappiti I had a category with Holiday, where I could add all my personal holiday movies.
    Anyway thanks for all your great effort!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Move PGS subtitles

Be able to move PGS subtitles up and down like you can with srt subs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WAVPACK Don't work on Zappiti 4K HDR

In information on your page it says that wv (wavpack) should work but it didnt working for me

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Folders (pinning and remembering)

Explorer should remember the last folder I was in before turning off Zappiti.

I would also love to be able to pin few (ideally 2-4) folders onto Zappiti main menu, so I wouldn't need to browse to them each time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Would like be able to use VidOn with the Mini 4K HDR player

Setting up a server on a PC makes it far more easy to add and remove content than trying to use the RC for the player. Plus, these types of servers can play full BD-ISO menus already, therefore it should be easier and faster to write the code to allow the server to 'pass through' this function rather than writing a whole new standalone program. The current Media Center has to be setup through the player instead of on a server which is a magnificent headache if you have to change posters or title descriptions. Why reinvent the wheel?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An available iOS app on the AppStore

Would you please release an available and fully workin app on the AppStore as advertised on your website . Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pouvoir voir d'un simple clic les bitrates, fréquence d'échantillonnage, etc..

Pouvoir voir d'un simple clic les bitrates, fréquence d'échantillonnage, etc.. comme sur un vrai lecteur bluray.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Blinking LED

I miss a short LED blink as an acknowledge that remote control command is received. If an action is executed with some delay, I don't know whether remote control has succeeded or I need to press the button again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the TMDb to be used to identify TV shows

I would like the option to pick the TMDb for identifying TV shows rather than being fixed on TheTVDb. This would allow all the special episodes and pilots to be found which don't seem to be allowed on the TheTVDb.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improvement of the browsing

The browsing in the DUNE BD PRIME 3.0 was completed, it would be necessary to be inspired by it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PROBLEME BANDE SON

Apres avoir cree avec DVDFAB un ISO à partir d'un blu-ray je n'ai pas la bande son sur mon lecteur + le menu du blu-ray comme cela se fait sans probleme avec un DVD

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. iPhone/iPad App and Music interface

Hello Zappiti

I am helping our friend that we bought a Zappiti One 4K HDR in setting it up (and I am looking to buy one soon too)

Is there an iPhone/iPad App for the remote control as shown in the manual? We can't find this in the Apple APP Store?

This player is quite good but my critic is the REMOTE CONTROL ..you have to really press the buttons hard and aim the remote directly at the box, which can be frustrating

Also, playing music seems difficult and not nice to browse compared to watching movies, as we were…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Font too small

I don't believe Android font size is respected in Zappiti applications - I have trouble reading some text on my 50" TV from few meters distance...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rajout d'une entrée Infrarouge

Bonjour, j'ai acheté un Zappiti One 4K HDR, je trouve ce boitier multimedia tout simplement EXCELLENT et je pèse mes mots. Toutefois il manque une chose, un détail qui peut le faire passer comme LE lecteur à posséder, ok je m'enflamme un peu ;-) , il manque à ce lecteur (et aux autres de la gamme je suppose) une possibilité de déport de l'infrarouge !!!! Comme beaucoup, mon lecteur est dans un meuble fermé, donc chaque fois que je veux m'en servir, je suis obligé d'ouvrir la porte de mon meuble, alors qu'avec un déport de l'infrarouge, le problème n'existerait…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Movie theatre experience similar to Cinemavision in kodi

Would love to have the ability to set up a movie night with trivia, ads, trailers, intermissions etc

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Operating system error

It's a excellent player it can read all the formats I am very happy for the player compatibility
    Only issue is the android sometimes fails during setting menu it gives error kingly work on the operating system to remove small bugs

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base