Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic Thumbnails of Movies in Zappiti Explorer

If i Scroll through a Folder in Explorer, and there are many personal Videos, like mts or mp4 from a camcorder, they have only names of date, no thumbnail. Could you improve automatic Thumbnails for this and all video files in the explorer, without scanning the completly folders in Media Center (like in Kodi) ?!

That would be much clearer, and you could directly see what it is for a video.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't left click with mouse in Media Center and Explorer Please Fixed it.

Zappiti Media Center is the main reason i buy Zappiti 4K HDR. Unfortunately it only support the remote which i didn't like. Mouse are not fully support and when i use with touch screen monitor, the touch function didn't work please fixed it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Recents" ? sur la page acceuil de Zappiti media player ...

bonjour !
    peux t'on intervenir sur le paramètre qui nous colle "x" films comme récents (par définition, film non vu) ??
    déjà, une fois visionné, ils ne devraient plus apparaitre ...
    sinon, il y a nombre de films qui ne sont pas récents, car vu plusieurs fois comme "True Romance" par exemple; vu de nombreuses fois ...? merci

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. augmenter nombre de vote !

en fait, je parcours les suggestions des uns & des autres, et le manque de votes dispo fait cruellement défaut, pour soutenir moult idées qui sont un vrai plus quant à l'ergonomie utilisateur ...
    merci

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TMDb to identify TV shows

I would like the option to pick the TMDb for identifying TV shows rather than being fixed on TheTVDb. This would allow all the special episodes and pilots to be found which don't seem to be allowed on the TheTVDb.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Thème "Jukebox" pour Zappiti Music

des interfaces graphique type "Jukebox " rétro pour écouter
    la musique , avec la possibilité de créer facilement des playlists
    selon les occasions ..

Bon Zappiti à tous

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Zappiti on Apple TV

Possibilité d’utiliser Zappiti depuis une Apple TV (malgré la prise en charge moins grande des formats)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Rounded Covers in Silver Skin

Rounded Covers in Silver Skin and Covers reduced to 7x3 instead of 8x3
    Numbers of movies and Tv-shows instead of number of pages

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. mycanal

merci de faire fonctionner l appli mycanal sur le zappiti

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Being able to create folders in the series menu.

Being able to create folders in the series menu.

Since I have many different types of content like japanese animes, occidental animes, tv series, etc... It would be nice to have the possibilities to put them in folders inside the series menu and not have them all mixed up.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Delete function for image files (. jpg)

Please also enable a simple delete function for image files in the folders (e. g. covers) in Zappiti Explorer. So just click on Delete and confirm Delete. and you're done. Not possible at the moment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scan Option for Personal Movie Folders with Only Thumbnail Output

Option for Scan Video Folders with ONLY Thumbnail Output. If i have many personal videos, they must be scanned like Movie Folders in Media Center. If there are Personal movies with names, they have (after the scan) incorrect posters and informations. Isn't it possible, to integrate an option, that some personal folders only scanned and Only Thumbnails are generated, without posters and Informations ?!

At the moment you have to change everything by hand, which means a lot of work. For Personal Video is an only generated Thumbnail sufficient, than to constantly change everything after scanning.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Inteligent Mediacenter: removable hard disk connected: movies etc visible; removable hard disks disconnected: movies etc unvisible

Inteligent Mediacenter:
    removable hard disk connected: movies etc visible; removable hard disks disconnected: movies etc unvisible and therefore not selectable.

At the moment you can choose movies that are on unconnected drives which leads to infinit loading, while the Zappiti can't find the movie.
    Same is the case for the hot-swappable internal Sata drives.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. press the page up - page down key on the remote control should scroll a page in ZMC and Explorer

Press the page up - page down key on the remote control should scroll a page in ZMC and Explorer

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Movie theatre experience similar to Cinemavision in kodi

Would love to have the ability to set up a movie night with trivia, ads, trailers, intermissions etc

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make "Favorites" instead of "Last Added" Category

Instead of the Category "Last Added" make a Favorites Category. So you can mark movies and series you are currently watching in favorites.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Background Music during Photo Slide Show

Is it possible to integrate Background Music Playback from a specific folder, and watch a Photo slideshow at the same time? Much Devices could this flawlessly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Folders (pinning and remembering)

Explorer should remember the last folder I was in before turning off Zappiti.

I would also love to be able to pin few (ideally 2-4) folders onto Zappiti main menu, so I wouldn't need to browse to them each time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create individual themes

I would love a possibility to create my own individual themes!

I´ve seen you already implemented a "theme" directory.. Did you already thought about it?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base