Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Navigation] Provide a single click (versus 6 clicks) way to access "Change collection" screen

It currently takes 6 clicks (plus multiple screens) to get the the "select a collection" screen.

This is particularly onerous when you have company and just want to switch to a different collection.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Integration] Deeper intergration with Synology Download Station

May be add a "discovery" feature to identify which of the files could be updated with higher quality (image, audio), and launch the download

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Sort] Atmos DTSX (audio object based) filter

Be able to filter to see only Dolby Atmos of DTS object based movies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Sort] Audio & Subtitle filtered list

Some user prefer their own Language, for audio or subtitle. It would be nice to be able to filter the presented movies with one or two attributes (example : Audio : French).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Functionality] Video playlist

The option to create a playlist for video's in a folder would be great.
    For instance:

at the time the pixar movie "monsters inc" came out with the prefilm "for the birds". When I have those two files in the folder it would be great to have them play in the order prefilm - film, just like it happened in the theater.

A simple creation like folder name: monsters inc, with the files simply named 1 and 2 in there would be a great and simple start.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Functionality] Best Movies

The map "Best Movies" contains ALL my films? It would be nice if this map would contain really the best movies based on IMDB (let's say >8 pts) or maybe somewhere a list sorted for the IMDB points.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Identification] Sorted movies by entering a phrase from a file

It would be good if you could create your own categories where movies are sorted by entering a phrase from a file. for example, AC3 or DTS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Group] Video wall: set the Group icon "G" to green with completed collections

When a movie is "seen" you change the Tick from Red to Green. When I have a movie collection (e.g. Star Wars) - if I have all the movies in that collection (all 9) then set the G icon from Red to Green - so I know I am not missing a movie in that collection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Category] Add Documentaries in the folders configuration

I love to watch documentaries, but adding them under MOVIES on a drive configured to my Zappiti Pro 4K HDR just cause them to become unidentified. If I choose to add them without being identified they show up as zombies without cover. My suggestion is to add full support for documentaries as a new main category, and have them identified as such automatically, with covers etc.

I know one can play documentaries using Zappiti Explorer, and it works fine. It would still be a lot more elegant with them as their own category.

PS! There were no 'Zappiti Video' category…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [Interface] Make the "Wall of Movies" fit 2:35 format

Since we can crop the menu for 2:35 format, why not make the "wall of movies" fit a 2:35 screen? This is annoying!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [Format] Add support for DSD files (.dff and .dsf) to the MUSIC app

Add support for DSD files (.dff and .dsf) and in particular multichannels to the MUSIC app, and possibly to EXPLORE.
    because :
    - Hibby plays DSF files but not multichannels and converts multichannels FLAC to stereo.
    - USB Audio Player PRO sends audio to USB but not to HDMI

It would suffice to send the stream to the audio output in bitsream because it is the AV receiver that does the decoding.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Rip] Introduce a manual workaround for Blu Ray and 4K Blu Ray discs which will not RIP

Introduce a manual workaround for Blu Ray and 4K Blu Ray discs which will not RIP. I am so frustrated at trying to RIP new 4K Blu Ray discs only to find out that they will not RIP for months until the decryption has been cracked!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Rip] Progress bar in app

It would be nice in the media center apps to see a progress bar for discs that are being ripped at the time. Even if it's in the Nas statistics website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Synopsis] Add Genre

if I open a film in video it would be nice if the synopsis stated which genre the film is.
    You cannot know this when you watch the movie through the last added section

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Scraper] Multiple databases with order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [Remote] Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. [Functionality] Direct play of specific file

I would need the API function to directly call a speciffic file/movie like a "Quick Start Button" to make demos in a Cinema. Best by path, Movie Name or ID

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Interface] Transparent Font Background

I would like to see options Transparent Background for font, that it can be adjusted black background alpha for font. Now If I selected white subtitle for .srt and if there is a brighter background in the movies, those subtitles are difficult to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Interface] Change text size on explorer file lists

Previously when you selected small for the font size option the text on the explorer screen was small but now it is larger and it is not possible to change this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Foobar 2000 gapless playing on Zappiti 4k but not decoding 5.1 or 4.0 channells on Audiocom Edition

The most advanced player ever built, cannot work with alternate music players such as Foobar 2000,AIMP and VLC except in stereo mode for the audio files encoded in multichannel version such as wav McH, Flac 5.1 ... but it play everything gapless, no pauses, no stopping, ... everything works fine, except Zappiti is not decoding the multichannels, even if the player is set to passthrough ...stereo only for audiofiles whatsoever, and 5.1 for videofiles (VLC only).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base