Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Map custom categories to folders and/or allow multiple movies to be selected and change their category

Zappiti (video) allows for customer categories/module however you can only edit movies one at a time to map them to the custom category. This is very manually intensive for those that have large movie collections.

It would be a huge help if:

1. A custom category/module could be mapped to a folder on a NAS/internal HDD folder and all the movies in that folder are then associated with the category

2. Able to select multiple movies and edit them to have the new custom category

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow saga films to be individually added to respective categories

If a movie belongs to a saga/group and I want to edit it to a particular category, the whole group is added instead of just that film.

Zappiti could add an option of whether the user wants to add the entire group or not to the category.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Skins

It would be nice if there come more skins than just classic or gray

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Autoplay and Playlists.

It would be great if your software can perform Autoplay of video files and create Playlists.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make a simple stand alone version for zappiti media center V4 without server / nas / network for pc where everything is on local hdd

All my movies are on local hdd (45To) so I don't need server / network stuff. All I need is the database and a nice interface to launch the movies.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improvements to Change Picture

When you bring up the Change Picture menu, you are show both posters and wallpaper but you can change only one of them. Either split this up to two different functions or allow user to select a new poster and/or new wallpaper and apply the change to both in a single action. Also, show what the current poster and wallpaper are while navigating for new ones.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create Backups of Collections

Would like an export/backup option in the application, a restore point so that if something goes wrong you can restore to previous version, or easily move between new versions back to older ones if they are still buggy. I've just recently discovered my database is now corrupt and can't run the application, had I done nightly backups/exports I would have only lost one night's worth of work. Now I don't think I have the patience to start over again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to switch off hints when zappiti video is loading

Zappiti (Video) always shows hints when it loads - it would be great to be able to switch off hints

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bonjour

Bonjour
    Sur Zappiti est il possible d avoir une fonctionnalité qui permette de visualiser les dernières Séries ou Films Visionnés

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Organize movie extras within the same movie as a group

When a movie is stored in a folder along with another folder containing Extras for that movie, it would be nice if the interface groups these automatically together. Inside the main folder, there would be an option to play the movie or open the Extras folder and select a video from there. Currently this has to be done manually so it would be nice if it's done automatically.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Zappiti Music Database

Zappiti Music looks just like "Explorer", and doesn't do much more than "Explorer"...
    In fact, I preferer to use Explorer to listen to music, rather than the dedicated app...
    It was expected to integrate a full database, like Zappiti vídeo, with suport for cover art, indexing and full search by álbum, autor, etc, like any decente player does (look at Windows media player)
    The way it is now, lacks any funcionality at all

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Token problem

my token is registered on another account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Home Automation Intergration

Is there any plans in the pipeline for ELAN integration.

It would be great to see a plex style interface where a window can populate with a list of movies or music from the NAS/hard drive folder

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Output 720p 23.976fps as 720p 59.94fps instead of 1080p 23.976fps with Direct Output

I have an external scaler and would love to see that direct output outputs
    720p 23.976fps as 720p 59.94fps instead of 1080p 23.976fps or add an option and let the user decide what should happen - "prefer resolution over framerate"

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bdmv

Allow playback of all bluray BDMV folders as blurays with menus by simply selecting the folder and hitting enter. Right now playing a BDMV with menu only works if the BDMV is inside another folder with the movie title. Making this change would allow networked optical drives to share playback of actual discs. Currently Zappiti sees a shared optical disc as just a networked share with only a BDMV and certificate folder inside it and opens the folders instead of playing the movie or menu.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TuneIn radio over ethernet cable

I have WD TV Live. On it I can listen to TuneIn radio while WD is connected to the internet with the cable. I have to disconnect the ethernet cable on Zappiti so the device can connect over wireless network to be able to listen to TuneIn radio. To do this every day is pointless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove content if no longer in scan folder

In old ZMC versions you can move a folder out of your identified folders so next time you scan it will remove from the DB. Either I'm blind or Zappiti Video doesn't have this functionality, and the scan/identification process is way off that manually deleting series one by one is brutally time consuming.

When a file or series is no longer in the watch folder, it should be removed on the next scan/identification process.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. rajout d'un raccourci PICTURES sur menu de présentation du Zappti

n'est-il pas possible de rajouter outre movie, explorer et muisic un icône Picture sur el menu départ du Zappity pour regarder plus facilement les photos stockée sur le Zappity NAS? Cdt.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please remove glass cover effect from synopsis page.

We must have an option to remove glass effect from covers in synopsis page, just like cover wall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base