Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. move title from tv show to movie and movie to tv show

Please allow reclassifying (moving) of title to tv shows when it's classified as movie depending on where the identify function searches. Sometimes the title is only found in Tmdb, when it's a actually a disc of TV cartoons, but not necessarily found in thetvdb.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ethernet

Please remove the sign Ethernet : Is not connected, why would you want to know that during playback ? Sometimes it will appear multiple times during playback, it’ s very annoying.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gallery Bug - Freeze after stopping playback

After upgrading the sotware on the Zappiti 4K HDR from version 3.13 to 3.15, I noticed the Gallery app was crashing frequently. More specifically, when I start playing any movie after starting the device, nothing goes wrong. But when I press 'stop' on the remote, the screen goes black for a while, and then an Android-like message appears that the Gallery app is not responding. My only option is to do a forced shutdown of the app. The interface of the Zappiti still works after that, but I am unable to play any movie after that. When loading the video…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Support for simple playlist for Zappiti player

For my home theater, I would love it if any of the players (or the NAS) supported a playlist, so i could show trailers, shorts, perhaps concession stand commercials and then main movie.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for DSD files (.dff and .dsf) to the MUSIC app

Add support for DSD files (.dff and .dsf) and in particular multichannels to the MUSIC app, and possibly to EXPLORE.
    because :
    - Hibby plays DSF files but not multichannels and converts multichannels FLAC to stereo.
    - USB Audio Player PRO sends audio to USB but not to HDMI

It would suffice to send the stream to the audio output in bitsream because it is the AV receiver that does the decoding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Editing films on loading

I don't know if it is currently posible,but to save space it would be nice to edit out unwanted sibtitles and extras when loading a new disc which is what I do with makemkv.Also is it posible to import subtitles from sites such as opensubs for languages that are not native to the disc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SSA/ASS subtitle support.

Please add appropriate support for SSA/ASS-type subtitles, if not as an update, then in future hardware please. It is tedious having to re-encode many MKVs with burned-in subs in order to watch many shows correctly on my current Zappiti 4K HDR Pro, which these MKVs play back fine on software players with appropriately rendered SSA subs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Group for TvShows

Most of my stuff that can’t be found on data base ends up in movies
    so there’s a mix of different stuff in the movies section,I made groups
    Of video clips and shows ,but find I can’t combine stuff in groups with stuff in the tv section. I would like a feature in the Tv section that would bring up my groups

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3d dlp

Tuto lancement 3d dlp. Zappiti video lit iso 3d en 3d. Comment lancer video 3d dlp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. To disable information display for jumps ±10s backward/forward

Could you allow to disable information display (that remain displayed during 5s) for jumps ±10s backward/forward, please ?

We mainly use -10s jump to see something we could not see, certainly not to get half the screen hidden (during 5s) by information we already know.

I thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to mirror dual hard drives, to prevent data loss

Since the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can seat 2 hard drives, each being up to 16TB, it would be very handy if there was the options to mirror the HDDs in a RAID 1 configuration to prevent losing 16TB worth of movies and music.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Foreign Parts Only Subtitles

Many movies are predominately in one language but then introduce some instances of a second language. Subtitles are available from sites such as Subscene.com for the Foreign Parts Only but Zappiti only downloads the full main language subs. Movies like The DaVinci Code, The Last Samurai, Angels and Demons, Thor The Dark World all have instances of a second language spoken; understanding these 'parts' are instrumental in following the plot. In the absence of forced subtitles, this would be good.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What icon i'm on?

When scrolling through the different icons (genre of movie) the difference of the choosen icon and the NOT choosen icons is too small. The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Trailers in different languages

You just should make trailers links editable:

When for example I look for a trailer in italian language on youtube I just copy the link from the youtube page and paste it in my moviebuddy app;
    It is sufficient to let in the app the final part of the link pasted that is the part after “=“. Every body could in this way to get a trailer in his language..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zappiti Explorer - Issue with images in portrait format

Hello,
    How can we display images in portrait format in Zappiti Explorer as they are rotated at 90° : they are displayed in landscape format.
    Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Zapitti One Se 4k

Mi reproductor Zappiti One Se 4k 2020, tuve que devolverlo al Proveedor en la Florida Estados Unidos, yo soy de Costa Rica y lo envié el 16-10-2020 aún no tengo respuesta si lo recibieron o no, el motivo se dio al instalar el Firmware, me bloqueo el reproductor y no hubo manera de activarlo.

Para ver mi colección de películas lo hago por medio de la PC con Windows 10, hace unos días actualice a la versión 4.24.255,me da el siguiente problema: reconoce algunas películas y otras no, el problema es que no me da la oportunidad de buscarlas manualmente,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base