Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Genre

if I open a film in video it would be nice if the synopsis stated which genre the film is.
    You cannot know this when you watch the movie through the last added section

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HDMI IN BYPASS

Do you can add HDMI IN BYPASS? Same oppo 203

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video playback - freeze frame without technical information bars at top and bottom

Sometimes I just want to watch a single frame of a movie for a longer period but it´s not possible because the technical information of the video (timeline, resolution, frame rate...) don´t disappear. If I use the "back" button on the remote I can see the full picture without these information, but just for a few seconds, then the information bars automatically come back.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Import collection data into Video App

Currently we can export collection data, but we cannot import it.

I have quite big movies collection on my NAS, and I'd prefer to be able to prepare (via own means, e.g. in Excel sheet, or with semi-automation programmatically) a full collection data-sheet, and then just import/update it in Zappiti Video.

Editing all settings manually in Video app for large collections is counterproductive

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

update synology packed so it works with the NAS Architecture: geminilake (920/720)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple databases with order.

For example, IMDB then TheTVDB then TMDB. I have some titles that are on IMDB but not on TheTVDB and some that are the other way round.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Compatibility with Upcoming Synology DSM Version 7

Synology has just released a DSM (7.0) blocking root access to packages.
    https://www.synology.com/.../supportedthirdparty...
    Mono and Zappiti Server are affected by the issue, knowing that Mono is not developed by Zappiti and is needed to run Zappiti Server.
    Anyone upgrading to DSM 7.0 will no longer be able to use Zappiti Server on Synology.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Function to manually create titles for adding and organizing TV Series

Adding a TV Series is painful. Instead of adding the drive where the TV shows are located and have Zappiti identify. I could manually create the title then point it to the file, upload the covers and manually add the plot and other details. This would be easier then going through the identify process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change the screen setup for sagas or groups like 007 so that it’s easier to select a movie

Have the ability to change the layout of the screen within a saga or groups like in the case of 007 movies if you want, where you have to currently scroll through lots of movies to get to the one you want. If it can be changed to a 2 or 3 line display that would help in the case where there are lots of movies within the group.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A different way to enter data when you edit a movie.

When you edit a movie with no data for Synopsis: Directors: Actors:. The ability to paste data from clipboard. For Zappiti Software for PC.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bluray / 4k covers?

i am naming my folders with .bluray / .3D or .UHD
    But the covers do not show? Only when i click into the movie and out again then the covers show, this happens when the file hasnt got these in the name anyway. is this correct?
    Obviously i dont want to have to does this for every movie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add mouse and keyboard to remote app

Add mouse and keyboard to remote app for telephones

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. it would be great to be able to record with hdmi recorder in 4k hdr resolution, whereas currently the maximum resolution is 1080p.

Pourquoi ne peut-on pas enregistrer avec hdmi recorder en résolution 4k plutôt qu’en 1080p.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Foobar 2000 gapless playing on Zappiti 4k but not decoding 5.1 or 4.0 channells on Audiocom Edition

The most advanced player ever built, cannot work with alternate music players such as Foobar 2000,AIMP and VLC except in stereo mode for the audio files encoded in multichannel version such as wav McH, Flac 5.1 ... but it play everything gapless, no pauses, no stopping, ... everything works fine, except Zappiti is not decoding the multichannels, even if the player is set to passthrough ...stereo only for audiofiles whatsoever, and 5.1 for videofiles (VLC only).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base