Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zappiti Music Database

Zappiti Music looks just like "Explorer", and doesn't do much more than "Explorer"...
    In fact, I preferer to use Explorer to listen to music, rather than the dedicated app...
    It was expected to integrate a full database, like Zappiti vídeo, with suport for cover art, indexing and full search by álbum, autor, etc, like any decente player does (look at Windows media player)
    The way it is now, lacks any funcionality at all

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bonjour

Bonjour
    Sur Zappiti est il possible d avoir une fonctionnalité qui permette de visualiser les dernières Séries ou Films Visionnés

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Organize movie extras within the same movie as a group

When a movie is stored in a folder along with another folder containing Extras for that movie, it would be nice if the interface groups these automatically together. Inside the main folder, there would be an option to play the movie or open the Extras folder and select a video from there. Currently this has to be done manually so it would be nice if it's done automatically.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Token problem

my token is registered on another account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve App Zappiti Music Control

The shuffle replay is limited to one folder (current). I suggest extend this function to the whole local media. The most of car media players do that. It is very useful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Output 720p 23.976fps as 720p 59.94fps instead of 1080p 23.976fps with Direct Output

I have an external scaler and would love to see that direct output outputs
    720p 23.976fps as 720p 59.94fps instead of 1080p 23.976fps or add an option and let the user decide what should happen - "prefer resolution over framerate"

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bdmv

Allow playback of all bluray BDMV folders as blurays with menus by simply selecting the folder and hitting enter. Right now playing a BDMV with menu only works if the BDMV is inside another folder with the movie title. Making this change would allow networked optical drives to share playback of actual discs. Currently Zappiti sees a shared optical disc as just a networked share with only a BDMV and certificate folder inside it and opens the folders instead of playing the movie or menu.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. TuneIn radio over ethernet cable

I have WD TV Live. On it I can listen to TuneIn radio while WD is connected to the internet with the cable. I have to disconnect the ethernet cable on Zappiti so the device can connect over wireless network to be able to listen to TuneIn radio. To do this every day is pointless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove content if no longer in scan folder

In old ZMC versions you can move a folder out of your identified folders so next time you scan it will remove from the DB. Either I'm blind or Zappiti Video doesn't have this functionality, and the scan/identification process is way off that manually deleting series one by one is brutally time consuming.

When a file or series is no longer in the watch folder, it should be removed on the next scan/identification process.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. rajout d'un raccourci PICTURES sur menu de présentation du Zappti

n'est-il pas possible de rajouter outre movie, explorer et muisic un icône Picture sur el menu départ du Zappity pour regarder plus facilement les photos stockée sur le Zappity NAS? Cdt.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please remove glass cover effect from synopsis page.

We must have an option to remove glass effect from covers in synopsis page, just like cover wall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. wma files ?

please can you add the wma Files to the musical files of the device ? I know the wma file is a very poor file,but I find certain LPs only in this format in the web

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Forced subtitles support

Currently there is no support for the “forced flag” within mkv video files. This means that movies like Avatar with foreign language parts will not show the subtitles in case they have the forced flag, which is the usually way to implement those subtitles. At the moment one has to manually activate the subtitles for those movies.
    Many other players from Egreat, Popcorn Hour or Dune support this.

245 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Zappiti Explorer

Hello. I'd like Zappiti Explorer to be able to see how much HDD space is left. Just as it does in Kodi's File Manager.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better.

The option to use black bars behinde the subtitle to make them read better special on full screen movies.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Night mode

The evening and the night, the volume of sound of actions such as explosions is too loud.
    Is it possible to add a night mode to control the Dynamic Range Compression (DRC)?

I would like to point out that I have a hi-fi amplifier that does not have this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Register on PC

It is difficult to register your product, you should users register products on PC with the product token

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Manual subtitle download

When the subtitle is not found how about letting users input the search string and manually picking a sub?

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add fully functional fast forward/rewind & next/prev chapter buttons

When playing either an ISO or an MKV rip of a DVD, Blu-ray or UHD disc, have the ability to do "true" fast forward and rewind (as opposed to "skip" and the ability to jump to the next or previous chapter (if they are defined in the file). Since there are no such buttons on the remote this may have to be done using "virtual" buttons in the remote application on smart phones or tablets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base