Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Interface] Change the screen setup for sagas or groups like 007 so that it’s easier to select a movie

Have the ability to change the layout of the screen within a saga or groups like in the case of 007 movies if you want, where you have to currently scroll through lots of movies to get to the one you want. If it can be changed to a 2 or 3 line display that would help in the case where there are lots of movies within the group.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Identification] More Main Folders

Actually it is currently only possible to create two Main folders:
    Movie
    TV Show

It would be great to have more main folders like:
    Animes
    Doku

Or to create own main folders.
    Because actually you can seperate it in the library to search like: Horror, Western, ...
    But you can't seperate it for the main folders, so if you have 200 movies, 300 animes, 150 Western, ...
    they are all in one main folder in a alphabetical order. This hard to have a overview.

Please let it make to create own main folders.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Subtitles] placement

Most movies are not full screen, but have a black bar above and below the picture. Zappiti always has the subtitles displayed on the picture portion of the screen even when the upper and low black bars are present. We can move the subtitles up but not down. We need the option to move the subtitles down and take advantage of this dark area to position the subtitle text there. In other words, the offset option in the subtitle’s settings should have the ability to go negative.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Remote] Add mouse and keyboard to remote app

Add mouse and keyboard to remote app for telephones

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Sort] Add ABC option for Movies

Currently, there is an ABC option with the 'All' menu. That's fine, but it would be nice to have the ABC option just for movies sans TV Shows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Group] Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [Feature] HDMI IN BYPASS

Do you can add HDMI IN BYPASS? Same oppo 203

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Windows] Local Accounts

Most Windows 10 64-Bit OS is primed for one account only ie Administrator but no Local Accounts. I think Zappiti has to change
    software a bit for those who do not have Local Accounts

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [Zappiti NAS] A smaller version NAS RIP 4K HDR

A smaller version of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with perhaps 2 or 3 bays at a reduced price would appeal to the average consumer like me. I bet it would grow to be your best seller!

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [Bluetooth] Audio sync issue fix accounting for Bluetooth audio delay

All Bluetooth audio devices have some amount of audio delay. Normally playback software can account for that and make necessary Audio/Video time shift so that AV is in sync for the user. My old Android tablet and my new Android phone does that automatically. So should Zappiti.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Functionality] Import collection data into Video App

Currently we can export collection data, but we cannot import it.

I have quite big movies collection on my NAS, and I'd prefer to be able to prepare (via own means, e.g. in Excel sheet, or with semi-automation programmatically) a full collection data-sheet, and then just import/update it in Zappiti Video.

Editing all settings manually in Video app for large collections is counterproductive

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Module] Add a module for home videos

Separate the home movies into it's own category, like movies and tv shows

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Functionality] Create a music playlist by scanning all subfolders on my usb stick

When I plug in my usb with 10gb of mp3s in various subfolders. I would like to have an option to easily add some or all of the folders into a music playlist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Format] Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Audio] Nuplayer support with gapeless option and smooth playing in Zappiti Music and Zappiti Explorer

Audio files sound is delivered on output only after 3 seconds in the Native Player and after 1 second in Nuplayer. Both players are having 3 seconds gape between tracks.Smooth playing option is not possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Feature] Stop Info display for movie navigation actions

There is an awesome ask that was provided, which eliminates the movie info information from being displayed when you pause a movie (works great). I’m a bit baffled as to why the next step wasn’t taken - but I’d love to see the same thing applied to actions like chapter jump, FF/RW, and P +/- (the short jumps). I can see how some people might want chapter jumps to keep the info display up (and maybe others wouldn’t want this at all), but I’d at least like to have the option. It would be in improvement on the number of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Integration] Roon support

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base