Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Export] Add Release Year and Categories

The Export would have more value if it would include the "Release Year" to differentiate movies that we have with the same name (but different release year) and the "List of Related Categories" especially to assess if there are items with no Category assigned, since many of us only browse our collections through the Categories module

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like your New skin.but I would love improvements to the way one edit's Groups

The Home Page would be even better if one's groups and titles would show up like Netflix or HBO max Groups that have a lot of titles are troublesome to scroll though It would be better if one had the option of pages with all the tiles in the group displayed as small covers would be great ,(much Like files in TV folder show up) The Home page would be nice if you could add a image
    to a category you created So a little picture of Paul McCartney would link to all you McCartney videos ect

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. [Interface] Movie Wall Tile Sizing

On large TV's the size of the wall tiles are too small and the ability to scale/enlarge these would be amazing (like in Plex).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. [Interface] Allow custom banners

Enable creation of custom banners for discs/files in addition to the predefined ones (like 'Bonus' or 'Disc 1').

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Identification] Add configurable keywords filter to exclude files from identification

I am also a Plex user that have many extra/bonus files that conform to Plex's naming convention. E.g., Teaser-trailer.mkv and The Making Of-featurette.mkv. I now have over 2,000 such files that failed identification in Zappiti. I am suggesting that Zappiti should add configurable keywords filter to exclude files with name that matched one of the keywords from being added to the identification process. Example of keywords (for my user case) are "trailer," "featurette," "deleted," and "behindthescenes." A file name matching pattern for exclusion will also work. E.g., *-trailer.mkv, *-featurette.mkv, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Zappiti Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. [Identification] support .nfo files

Please allow .nfo files, so that we can create our own custom series/episode lists, that can be then scanned to the library instead of having to scrape them via tmdb. A bonus then would be that one is allowed to choose to use the "local files" or the scraper provided.

thank you

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Integration] Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Scraper] Add TVDB as paying extra

Now that tvdb is removed, please add it again as a paying extra.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Interface] A visual message that 3D function is on or off

A visual message that 3D function is on or off.
    Currently if you press the 3D button on the remote or app there is no indication it is turned on / off. A message on screen informing the user 3D is on or off would be helpful.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Hardware] Make a Zappiti NAS without Blu-ray riper

I already have a NAS 4K + 1 external riper. It would be good if you could sell one NAS without the riper to add to the first NAS.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti NAS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Feature] Zappiti videoprocessor

Transform a Zappiti also in a video processor to use VS10 engine with all streaming coming for example from an Amazon fire or a Apple+.
    In the respect of HDCP using the HDMI in avaiable without adding a streamer inside zappiti

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Signature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Feature] Zappiti Drive 4K HDR Support for the Zappiti player.

Please add support for the Zappiti Drive 4K HDR to the new Zappiti players such as Neo, Reference and Signature for automatic converting discs to the Zappiti local drive(s).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Sort] Ignore Groups When Sorting By Release Date

When sorting by Release Date, any movie that is included in a group is not sorted correctly.

When sorting by Release Date, the program should disregard Groups and place each individual Title in the correct order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Integration] Movie Poster APP

I love this APP and the feeling like a real cinema by showing on the TV (like a poster) what is it playing now on the theater room or the different movie poster one by one.
    Could be really great to have this feature on zappiti (movieposterapp is the name of the current APP )

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Feature] Improve start up direct to Zappiti Video

You can set the player to start up with Zappiti video however, this is clunky & home made. The system first boots up with the Z logo and then loads the home centre (with 3 options) and then starts the video app. The screen switches on/off a twice and the resolution adjusts twice. This is really annoying, poorly thought out and sluggish. There should be an option just to both to video, which after the Z logo should just load your wall of pictures.

The Z logo staying on longer to allow background processes to start would be far more…

178 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Feature] Automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages

Add a feature to automatically play Blu-Ray BDMV and ISO menu in one of the available menu languages on the disk. Example: I configured my Samsung 4K UHD player to always play disk menu in French if this language is available. When I insert a 4K disk in the Samsung player, the French menu is played. However, BDMV folders or ISO file of the exact same disk always play the English menu in my Zappiti Mini 4K HDR even if my player interface language is configured in French.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Feature] Multiple Angle option

Since the start of DVD in the 90's and then Blu Ray in 2006 Players have had an "Angle" button or Option in the menu. It is similar to changing Language or sound with the "Audio" button, or "Subtitle" button. I believe it to be the DVD and Blu Ray IEEE spec. There are many movies that have multiple angles that are not able to been seen with the Zappiti players. For example: Star Wars, Spiderman, Die Hard, Disney - Snow White, Pet Shop Boys Montage, Ghostbusters...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [3d]Set up a default play mode for 3D movies

Set up default play method for 3D movie for example to Side by side. Or just remember last movie play method for 3D movie.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Video] Complete direct output on signature player

Please allow direct output of dvd files (both ntsc and pal) on the signature player. Currently 480i and 576i output in progressive format. Native interlaced output is preferred to allow for external video processors to perform the deinterlacing function.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Signature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Subtitles] download multi language

It will be nice if open subtitle source can download subtitle in multi-language to download, such as Arabic etc...

its should be supported in your zappiti, i don't know why there is a limitation?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base