Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Changer manuellement là ratio d écran en plein écran

Pouvoir augmenter ou diminué manuellement là ratio d image d un film lorsqu il est en 2/40 le mettre en plein écran vers une ration d image En 1/78 en plein écran pour pouvoir profité au maximum d un film en imax ou en 3D

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bigger Fontsize of Zappiti Explorer

I use the Zappiti Explorer most of the time, but the fontsize is very small. Is there a way the increse the fontsize.

Greating PEter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade the Android version of your 4k mini players

Android 4.4 is almost dead can't use all apps in the play store , need Android version 5.0 or higher !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. amazone video

Mettre le support pour l'application de Amazone Video

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Possibilite de creer un module pour stocker les films perso

Serait il possible de creer un module pour stocker les films perso? Idealement une image du film serait utilise comme jaquette, l'utilisateur pourrait creer des groupes pour rassembler des films d'un meme theme
    On peut imagine simplement la creation d'un repertoire particulier dans lequel l'utilisateur place toutes ses video perso (a l'instar de FILMS et SERIES)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Subtitle

How can I choose external subtitles to work/ choose in option, have subtitles folder under movies. Help!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an option to show the the movie in the collection linked to which movie on hard drive

I noticed that the analysis chose the wrong movie name for a given movie even though the movie name is correct. It would be awesome if there is a way to see which item in the interface is linked to which movie name on the hard drive. This will make it very easy to detect movies that were identified incorrectly by Zappiti analysis as the file name will always be correct.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Linux Version

Develop a OS for Your players based on Linux, hate the idea of Google looking over my shoulders.
    I'm not for sale, not buying Zappiti for this very reason

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Linux Version

Develop a OS for Your players based on Linux, hate the idea of Google looking over my shoulders.
    I'm not for sale, not buying Zappiti for this very reason

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. subtitle

Add additional language to Norwegian to choose Norwegian subtitle text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please improve the remote !!

. I recently bought the 4k HDR SE and remote is so squishy that it registers wrong presses !! the white keypad is really bad and the entire remote needs a revamp .. I just ordered the Logitech harmony 650 and I am hoping it works !! fingers crossed :(

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. qnap server for zappiti

Due to the unstable performance of the Zappiti Cloud Server, I strongly recommend Zappiti to add a Server Utility on QNAP NAS units.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add local Extras folder to Associated Content

In case you have "Extras" folder in the same folder of a mkv movie file or TV Show.

Options:

- Choose the name of the folder so that the system detects it. For example "Extras", "Associated content"...
    - A mark indicating that there is local associated content on the page of the synopsis and information.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add an option to set output resolution to Auto

I would like to see an option to set the TV system/output resolution to Auto instead of only fixed resolutions. For me and other users with both a 4K & 1080P display, i have to manually change back to 3840x2160 everytime i watch something on my 1080p display.

Instead, If there was an Auto option in the output settings that could match the input signal with the output, this would not be a problem anymore. The Oppo 203 for example have exactly this as an option.

Please add this in a future firmware if you can.

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug fichiers avec accent circonflexe

Bonjour.
    Je viens de découvrir un bug sur le zappiti explorer.

J'ai des fichiers .mkv pris sur le site d'Arte.
    Quand je vais dans le dossier des fichiers, la liste est bien affichée mais quand je veux lire un fichier, ça me dit que le fichier n'existe pas.

Ces fichiers sont lisibles sur un boîtier WD TV LIVE.

J'ai compris en renommant le dossier et mes fichiers que la cause venait des accent et/ou de la longueur du nom : celui du dossier et des fichiers :

1918-1939 les rêves brisés de l'entre-deux-guerres :

Voici mon chemin vers les fichiers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add ability to to point media folders to a icon in player.

Have the ability to create a new folder in player for kids/children movies and point a folder just for this. Same as when adding movies and marking them as movies or adding tv shows and marking them as tv shows. We should be able to add a folder and mark or as anything and point it to a specific folder.
    So on your main player screen with icons for movies, tv shows you can have your own custom icons pointing to media folders. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Watchlist" Category in Zappiti Video

Hello,
    can you add a Watchlist Category to Zappiti Video. This would be great because you can add Movies and Series/Seasons to the Watchlist you want to see or you are currently watching. This has the advantage that you dont have to scroll and search the database and you can watch your favorite Videos much faster.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base