Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. USB 3.0 Expansion

I bought the Zappiti One 4K HDR Players, and it is great. However, I'm running into a limitation of 5 USB drives using a USB expansion drive. It should supports as many drive as an expansion drive has and right now it is a severe limitation for people with a lot of external USB drives. Please add this to next patch/release.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sortez une telecommande digne du produit la telecommande de ma box xifait office de haut de gamme par rapport a celle de mon zappiti 4k HDR

sortez une télécommande digne du produit .
    la télécommande de ma xiaomi mi box s ou la mi box fait office de haut de gamme par rapport a celle de mon zappiti 4k HD.
    avec la zappiti ,si je ne vise pas le zappiti ,ça ne fonctionne pas .
    le temps de réponse trop long.honnêtement faites aussi bien que la xiaomi et ce sera parfait

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add .mpo 3d image capability

3D MPO files are just two jpeg files contained together (left and right view). They are used by 3D cameras and Nintendo 3DS. It should be very easy to add the ability to display these files as SBS or OU or even better as frame packed for 3D displays.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dynamic sound compressor

Hi,
    I'd be great to be able to select a dynamic sound compressor like some audio amp do i.e. loud sounds get played quieter and vice versa. It is sometimes called "night mode".
    I think this option was available at one time in the settings screen but I can't find it any more ...
    Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it work with TCL 4K HDR TVs

Currently with TCL 4K HDR TVs (such as the TCL 65R615, which supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision), playing 4K source material with HDR does not work properly. Any color in the orange/pink/red spectrum looks like it's being hit with a black light and is going hugely flourescent. This works regardless of input on the TV or cable used (both things the techs have asked me to try). I am had firmware version 3.12. You might think I should try 3.13 but that works even worse with this TV - not only do you get no HDR, the colors are all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the colours more vivid & accurate for HDR > SDR Tone mapping

Colours are less punchy and "off" compared to the Blu ray counter parts and other tone mapping conversions.
    Eg. red is too orange.
    Look at 44:30 minutes in on Johnny English Strikes Again - the news reel.
    Hugh Jackman's red coat at the beginning of The Greatest Showman etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Playing the contents of a folder in random mode

How is it possible that Zappiti has forgotten about the basic functionality that occurs in most players, namely random playback. I am very disappointed, because on my player I have a collection of music videos in one folder and I would like to play them in random mode and this function is not there :( I am VERY PLEASED for the random function of the folder contents I know that not only I need this functionality in Zappiti Explorer

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Zappiti NAS failed to RIP

When trying to RIP a disc if the disc is not referenced in the Zappiti database then it fails to RIP.

Can the system be changed so that the disc still rips and sits in a temporary folder until it can be referenced and identified.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please update this Encoder : HEVC

please update this Encoder : HEVC

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an option to always play 3D movies in 2D

It would be great to have an option to play 3D movies in 2D. As I have 2 zappitis one for a 3D TV one for 2D only TV I have to have to have separate 3D and 2D movie on the respective player. I would only need the 3D movie for both players if the option was available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PCM multichannel audio bug

On the current firmware 3.13 of 4K SE HDR player there is a bug with the output of 5.1/7.1 multi channel PCM audio track to the external AV reciever. With every settings (RAW, multichannel, Auto) the player outputs only 2.0 stereo sound. Please fix this bug.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Кириллический алфавит в меню Video

Вся коллекция хранится с названиями на русском языке
    Нет возможности выбора по первой букве в названии так как алфавит на латинице

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ajouter le tri par "auteur" et "année"

Cinéphiliquement parlant, ce serait judicieux dajouter le tri par "auteur", "acteur" et "année".

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support special characters in passwords on remote servers when connecting via SMB (Zappiti Video and Zappiti Explorer)

Support special characters in passwords on remote servers when connecting via SMB (Zappiti Video and Zappiti Explorer). This works on the desktop client, but the app on the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR does not support this, popping up a misleading "Account disabled" error message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reproduce at native resolution

I would like to ask you to set the zappiti one 4k hdr so that all videos that I play are native resolution and not upscaling by Zappiti.
    So if I watch a 720p or 1080p video play its native resolution and not in 4k.
    Thanks.

207 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

Wäre schön, wenn es eine Altersbegrenzung geben würde, die man selbst ändern kann wie zum Beispiel Blu ray zu DVD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Read TV Series ISO files that have more than one episode in the file.

I rip TV Series discs to ISO files and name the ISO by the Series and Episodes in that ISO file however Zappiti won't read the ISO file with more than on episode in the file name.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please provide a persistent option to select forced output at 4K24 (3840x2160p24 UHD) for all source including the menus.

Currently, menus are displayed @30/60Hz. It would be nice if there was an option to select them to be sent out at @24Hz. This would greatly help with HDMI handshaking sync times, especially noticeable for those of us that use the Zappiti with a JVC projector that has long sync times.

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base