Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zappiti Explorer - Issue with images in portrait format

Hello,
    How can we display images in portrait format in Zappiti Explorer as they are rotated at 90° : they are displayed in landscape format.
    Thanks !

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

iOS mobile remote over wifi with built in touchpad and keyboard

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for 1:33 on SD files

This was a big unhappy surprise about Zappiti, DVD players have no trouble displaying a 1:33 Movie or TV from a 16x9 dvd ,But Zappiti can't
    do it ,and you have to convert the Film and lose all menus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Voice Commands

Hello,
    With the help of your service tech Chris, I can use my Zappiti with a keyboard. Here is an improvement consideration.

How about giving the Zappiti the ability to respond to voice commands? Such as asking the player to locate a particular movie or song. The Zappiti maybe used with the Amazon Alexa or Google Home. I have an extensive move library. This, like the keyboard, would be perfect. Thank you.

TJ Thorn

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zappiti Transfer TM not compatible with Audiocom Cinema Edition ?

The recently developed file transfer manager from PC to Zappiti is installing and after installing, the message of the installed application is : This application is not compatiblewith you device, please search the options for buying Zappiti Player 4k HDR.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nuplayer support with gapeless option and smooth playing in Zappiti Music and Zappiti Explorer

Audio files sound is delivered on output only after 3 seconds in the Native Player and after 1 second in Nuplayer. Both players are having 3 seconds gape between tracks.Smooth playing option is not possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zappiti Transfer android application not compatible with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

Please make it compatible ... with Pro 4k HDR Audiocom Edition

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Group Nesting

The ability to add groups within groups

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Subtitles height that will adapt to the aspect ratio

I find myself often changing the subtitle height for an external subtitle to fit the image : 30 for a 16/9 movie, 130 for a 2.35 movie so it doesn't appear in the black bars but on the image itself. It can be kind of annoying to have to change when I switch back and forth between movies and Tv Shows.

Would it be possible to program something like "subtitle height memory", the Zappiti will remember preferred subtitles height for each different Aspect Ratio or some way to detect black bars and automatically adjust the subtitles above them ?

Thank…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manual order in Group

The Zappiti Video application has been great for allowing me to collect collections of movies into Movie Groups. However, it only allows the sorting of movies in those groups by release date order. I would like on occasion to be able to create my own sort order. For example, I would like the Star Wars Saga to be in numerical order (Episode I through Episode IX) with Rogue Squadron and Solo inserted between Episodes III and IV. This would put the films in story chronology order.

Of course, my desire expressed above is just evidence of my own obsessiveness. However,…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Connect of BlueRay-Player in the HDMI IN port.

I would love to connect my old BlueRay Player to the Zappiti HDMI IN Port.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a customer service number or chat support

What about display a customer service or chat support on your website. Do you know the customer service is the most important part on a product? I was looking to buy your product and I'm unable to see who to call for questions, I cannot imagine what would happen if something does not work.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. protect read/write access on hard disk

hello,
    in case of a robbery, is it possible to protect/lock the internal hard disk from being copied ?.
    thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. probléme lecture bande annonce lecteur zappiti pro

remplacer "you tube" par "allo ciné" comme lien afin de pouvoir lancer les bandes annonces des films ou séries.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fast scroll when adding a movie to a group

When adding a movie to a group either already existing or newly created it would be possible to fast scroll to the group by either being able to click on the first letter of the movie or by pressing a number on the remote.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3d dlp

Tuto lancement 3d dlp. Zappiti video lit iso 3d en 3d. Comment lancer video 3d dlp

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Secure HTTP API for IP remote control

I notice that the HTTP API to remotely control the Zappiti is accessible by anyone that can connect on the LAN, no basic authentication seems to be required? Maybe a user/password to protect it would be a good idea?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Roon integration

Hi,

If you would be able to integrate a Roon Multichannel endpoint (HDMI) with CEC Volume control to the Amplifier... I would immediately order one! I’ve red somewhere that you’re checking this out!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Movie Poster App

I would like the ability to support a Movie Poster App such as https://www.mattsshack.com/plex-movie-poster-display/ or https://movieposterapp.com/. I can see this being accomplished two ways, either support plex style calls for the current playing movie on the players so any current movie poster app out there that supports plex can do the now playing. Or make your own Zappiti Movie Poster app we can run on windows etc. that will show any posters for movies in our libraries as well as the "now playing" from a selected player on your network.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base