Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3d inversé zappiti player hd

Bonjour

Suite à mon appel téléphonique chez hd Land je vous envoie ma requête par écrit.

Je rencontre un problème sur quelques un de mes rip blu-ray 3d, en effet la 3d est inversé alors que sur pc ou sur ma platine blu-ray je n'ai pas de souci.

J'ai vu que sur certain appareil il y avait un menu 3d lors de la lecture du film pour inversé la 3d mais sur mon appareil je ne l'ai pas.

Il s'agit d'un player hd acheté sur le store il y a 1 an il est encore sous garantie.

Y a t…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for simple playlist for Zappiti player

For my home theater, I would love it if any of the players (or the NAS) supported a playlist, so i could show trailers, shorts, perhaps concession stand commercials and then main movie.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Ability to Assign Categories at the Connection Level

Please add a new feature that will allow me to assign categories at the folder connection level. For example, I have a folder of standup comedy video files I am connecting to in my Zappiti Video collection and I want all of the files within the folder to be associated with the custom 'Standup Comedy' category I made so that every video file in it will have the Standup Comedy Tag. Without this feature, I am relegated to going through every file in my collection one-by-one and manually assigning categories to each video. This is insanely time-consuming and an archaic…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group TV Show eps that need to be identified together.

When Z Video has finished scanning and there are files that need to be identified, why are the files for the same title scattered throughout the list and not grouped together? Or put another way, how come when you've in identified a TV title, it doesn't apply that info to the other files with the same name?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More Video Options other than Movies like Video Songs, Stage Shows

It would be good to have more main categories other than Movies under Video. There should be options for multilingual folders/categories, Video songs, Stage shows, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More options for HDR to SDR conversion

I would like more options with the HDR to SDR conversion feature. For example, a way to set the number of target Nits and store this value in the Zappiti player for each movie.

The Panasonic UB9000 player has two projector HDR Optimizer mode, so you get “Projector Basic Luminance” that tone maps to 350Nits and the “Projector High Luminance” that maps HDR to 500Nits. In my configuration, the Panasonic player does a better job with 350 Nits than the Zappiti so I think that providing more options would help the Zappiti video rendering with HDR content on SDR screens.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Group Nesting

The ability to add groups within groups

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. changer le token

mon zappiti 4 k ne reconnais plus mon token apres un reset.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ethernet

Please remove the sign Ethernet : Is not connected, why would you want to know that during playback ? Sometimes it will appear multiple times during playback, it’ s very annoying.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bruit vidéo

Problème de fourmis parasite sur ecran avec zappiti player hd alors que je n'ai aucun problème avec pc home cinéma et platine blu-ray 3d

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Iso3d

Lecture iso3d impossible sur player hd

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support for Samsung 870 QVO 8TB SSD

Hi, I have read the recommended HDD and SSD documentation for the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR. And I noticed that while it's supported up to 2x16TB of HDD, I can only see the Samsung SSD is only supported up to 4TB.

I'm not sure if this is due to outdated information. But Samsung has released the 870 QVO 8TB 2.5" SSD. So can we have a confirmation that the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can support both 1x8TB or 2x8TB of these provided we have it docked into a 2.5" to 3.5" SATA III enclosure.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. dolby vision support

we are eagerly waiting for your dolby vision media players.

LOVE FROM INDIA

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. very little sluggishness on user interface

hi zappiti. lots of love from INDIA. loving your fabulous job here. quite excited about what you guys bring to the table in the next round. fell in love with your products. keep going.......

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. move title from tv show to movie and movie to tv show

Please allow reclassifying (moving) of title to tv shows when it's classified as movie depending on where the identify function searches. Sometimes the title is only found in Tmdb, when it's a actually a disc of TV cartoons, but not necessarily found in thetvdb.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base